Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Copies Another TNA Idea, TNA Steel Cage Matches, More

Follow us on Social Media

off topic : i Swear when i saw the last raw i knew that they were copying tna open fight night idea .

TNA talents were talking quite a bit today about how WWE stole iMPACT's "Open Fight Night" concept for RAW, retitling it "Champion's Choice."

-- TNA has house shows set for Friday in Salisbury, Maryland and Saturday in Philadelphia. Scheduled for the shows is Jeff Hardy vs. Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode in a Steel Cage match.

-- The NWA has announced that a match between the top three contenders--Damien Wayne, Chance Prophet and Lance Erikson--will be held on January 5th to crown a new NRA National Champion. The match will take place at NWA E.D.G.E. in Nashville, North Carolina. The title was vacated after Kahagas won the NWA World Heavyweight Title.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

for the info Agree with you

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

New Arrivals

hemafekho,

a part of me agrees with you but the other part doesn't, if WWE stole the concept of open fight night from TNA i would think that WWE would named it open fight night but they didn't. i don't condone some of WWE'S business policies and maybe they took a vague shot at TNA'S roster but any concept is up for grabs if the company promotes it right ie, changing the wording around. That is what Vince and company does so well they rename the concept to fit their needs. So in theory what they do with the said concept can't be judge as stealing. Taking a shot at TNA'S talent? yes i think that would be more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmeeks50 View Post
    hemafekho,

a part of me agrees with you but the other part doesn't, if WWE stole the concept of open fight night from TNA i would think that WWE would named it open fight night but they didn't. i don't condone some of WWE'S business policies and maybe they took a vague shot at TNA'S roster but any concept is up for grabs if the company promotes it right ie, changing the wording around. That is what Vince and company does so well they rename the concept to fit their needs. So in theory what they do with the said concept can't be judge as stealing. Taking a shot at TNA'S talent? yes i think that would be more like it.
    What do you mean by not renaming it? Ofc they will rename it or it would be obvious that they copied TNA and they might get sued

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

New Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    What do you mean by not renaming it? Ofc they will rename it or it would be obvious that they copied TNA and they might get sued
    Randy, what i mean is that TNA doesn't own any concept rights anybody can have a concept and someone else can come in and use that, as long as it's not copyrighted by TNA/Panda Energy that's all i was trying to say..

Quote Originally Posted by jmeeks50 View Post
    Randy, what i mean is that TNA doesn't own any concept rights anybody can have a concept and someone else can come in and use that, as long as it's not copyrighted by TNA/Panda Energy that's all i was trying to say..
    you might be right , but that's not the point , it's wwe copying tna ideas , they put the same idea but with a different name .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    you might be right , but that's not the point , it's wwe copying tna ideas , they put the same idea but with a different name .
    You make it sound like the wwe never did this before *cough*ECW=AttitudeEra*Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    You make it sound like the wwe never did this before *cough*ECW=AttitudeEra*Cough*
    no i don't , wwe did that about 4 times before .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

no i don't , wwe did that about 4 times before .
    did what?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

did what?
    copy tna ideas .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Open fight night in Tna is basically something where a superstar calls out another superstar . Its not 1 company concept . Even before TNA started superstars have been calling out someone for a fight in Wwe , Wcw and Ecw .

Like for example Brock Lesnar calling out someone in 2003 and Orlando Jordon came out to get beaten the F*** out by Lesnar .

Tna does a full show theme of calling out of one superstar by another if Wwe did the same as if the whol show was based on that concept then you can call it a copy

Calling out a superstar in wrestling is continuing from ages you cant call it a copy .

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Open fight night in Tna is basically something where a superstar calls out another superstar . Its not 1 company concept . Even before TNA started superstars have been calling out someone for a fight in Wwe , Wcw and Ecw .

Like for example Brock Lesnar calling out someone in 2003 and Orlando Jordon came out to get beaten the F*** out by Lesnar .

Tna does a full show theme of calling out of one superstar by another if Wwe did the same as if the whol show was based on that concept then you can call it a copy

Calling out a superstar in wrestling is continuing from ages you cant call it a copy .
    i agree , but they did that for a whole show , so i'm sure they copied it , remember when christopher daniels and kazarian started to talk trash to the Spanish announcers , the next wwe ppv i saw 3MB doing the same . the writers are so lazy to write something of their own .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

i agree , but they did that for a whole show , so i'm sure they copied it , remember when christopher daniels and kazarian started to talk trash to the Spanish announcers , the next wwe ppv i saw 3MB doing the same . the writers are so lazy to write something of their own .
    Basically in wrestling the brands repeat their own storyline from time to time . Like you can say Big Show vs Sheamus rivalry . What was really new about it . You can't touch your opponent until PPV they have done it so meany times in the past .

Blaming other companies for copying their stuff is basically a publicity stunt by wrestling companies which both Wwe and Tna does to create controversy and get more viewers . If they are so sure about this then its a copyright protected show they can make a lawsuit against Wwe but they won't cause they know its not a strong case they will lose .

Abt this concept I m not sure but Wwe has done it many times where champ chooses his opponents . If anyone remembers Cena debut he called out Kurt Angle for a fight .

Abt announcers , Cm Punk did that before with Jerry Lawler and Cole has been insulted so many times by superstars .
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 01-02-2013 at 01:58 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I'm pretty sure HEMAFEKHO meant TNA'S Champion Thursday where every title is on the line
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

I think only 3 titles were defended Int , World and Tag and its not happened for the first time . Remember Taboo tuesday and Raw Roulette specials where every title was defended and people voted for opponents.

Btw its a news not anyone opinion that I am disagreeing to them . News are spread by companies themselves I think its waste of time to buy their publicity stunts . All companies do it both Tna and Wwe
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 01-02-2013 at 03:42 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

The Main Part is that : Even if they had copy, they would get arena's sold out and TV Ratings will suck as they always do.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WWE breaks the Spanish announce table almost every PPV

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

WWE breaks the Spanish announce table almost every PPV
    You don't say? i said the spanish announcers not the '' spanish announce table '' .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012