Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sudhir gave me life as an actor: Chitrangada Singh

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Chitrangda Singh says she is thankful to filmmaker Sudhir Mishra for giving her life as an actor.
    She was first cast in Mishra's 2003 film "Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi", and is often called as his muse.
    "Sudhir gave me a life as an actor. I owe him so much. Sudhir is a qualified man. He is a psychologist and he has a degree in that. So he understands different persons, and the way he directs his actors is outstanding," Chitrangada told IANS.
    She will be seen in Mishra's next film "Inkaar(2013)" too, and says she has experimented with three different looks in the movie.
    "I am quite open to experimenting with different looks. In this film, I have explored three different looks. This film is a story spanning over seven years, so I have to look like a college kid initially who works as an intern, then a corporate look and then wear a much more mature look," she said.
    "Inkaar" is based on the theme of sexual harassment at the workplace and falls under the category of an A certificate movie. However, Chitrangada says she is open to such movies as long as there is strong content.
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thnx for share