Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default A shoot for CM Punk haters

    Follow us on Social Media





    Well I have been reading the forums and noticed many people saying that they don't like CM Punk . Well they said the magic words and finally Punk has solidified himself as one of the greatest heel of all time . Say whatever you want too but 400 days as Champ is something The Rock couldn't do , Steve Austin couldn't do , HBK couldn't do , Bret Hart couldn't do even Edge couldn't do . But not only Punk did it he did it as mostly a heel and tweener that too in PG era . That is a milestone in wrestling history . Hate him all you want but you can't change the fact he is one of the greatest wrestler that ever stepped into this business . He left ROH as heel but still fans where cheering him even though he was insulting them . He was the best since day 1 but he still struggled his way top of Wwe cause some so called millionare didn't find him suitable for pg era .

    You wanna know why he is Best in the World . In Cm Punk style its a fact you idiot it doesn't has to be explained .

    Hope I shooted my 6000th post



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    congratz on 6000 post now i will read the thread


    Good post
    Last edited by playboy143; 12-28-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Congratz on 6000 posts and i agree

    cm punk haters = rybotch/cena fans


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Congratz On 6000th
    But Bruno Sammartino Did That


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Congratz On 6000th
    But Bruno Sammartino Did That
    In 1970s those were diff days wrestling didn't even aired on tv



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6

    Default

    Did you really just mention Edge in the same breath as Stone Cold, Rock, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart?
    The Prince Is Here...

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Did you really just mention Edge in the same breath as Stone Cold, Rock, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart?
    Yes I did .



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Did you really just mention Edge in the same breath as Stone Cold, Rock, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart?
    yea , what's wrong with that ? edge was at the attitude era with stone cold and the rock , he is one of the best wrestlers .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Yes I did .
    Goddam kids with your thinking Edge was anything more than a decent utility player who had a couple of really good years...
    The Prince Is Here...

  10. #10
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Goddam kids with your thinking Edge was anything more than a decent utility player who had a couple of really good years...
    Hope you are having a good time in yur old age home grandpa .

    Its my opinion I didnt said you to accept it , i type what i think for whatever reason you don't like Edge its yur thing I dnt need to say why he is there its my opinion



    It's Clobberin Time

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Hope you are having a good time in yur old age home grandpa .

    Its my opinion I didnt said you to accept it , i type what i think for whatever reason you don't like Edge its yur thing I dnt need to say why he is there its my opinion
    I was just kidding dude, chill out.

    But yeah, I dont get the Edge thing. I mean, WWE seem to have retroactively decided that he was the best wrestler of the last decade, and he really wasnt. He was good in the ring and on the mic and everything, and he did a lot of cool stuff (from 2006-2008 he was probably the best character inn wrestling) but he also had a lot of really bland stuff (everything from E&C ending to him winning his first WWE title, everything from after he came back from his achillies injury until he retired) He was a good utility player, as I said, they often just put him wherever they needed a star (stealing Kennedys briefcase and becoming Smackdowns top heel is a good example of this)

    But in my mind at least he's nowhere near as big a deal as Stone Cold, Rock HBK or Bret. He was a great rival for Cena and he did some cool stuff, but thats about it.
    The Prince Is Here...

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Congratz on 6000th post

    Agree with you Cm Punk haters have my permission to die


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  13. #13
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I was just kidding dude, chill out.

    But yeah, I dont get the Edge thing. I mean, WWE seem to have retroactively decided that he was the best wrestler of the last decade, and he really wasnt. He was good in the ring and on the mic and everything, and he did a lot of cool stuff (from 2006-2008 he was probably the best character inn wrestling) but he also had a lot of really bland stuff (everything from E&C ending to him winning his first WWE title, everything from after he came back from his achillies injury until he retired) He was a good utility player, as I said, they often just put him wherever they needed a star (stealing Kennedys briefcase and becoming Smackdowns top heel is a good example of this)

    But in my mind at least he's nowhere near as big a deal as Stone Cold, Rock HBK or Bret. He was a great rival for Cena and he did some cool stuff, but thats about it.
    Well I will be honest here you have good points but you said yourself he was good wrestler , good on mik and all . His plus point was his looks that made him a star in pg era while he struggled with the same looks in mid card in attitude era . But he had it and ya wwe put him over many stars that deserved like Kennedy but how come its his fault .

    Well the main reason I like Edge is cause of his real story . A kid dreams to become a wrestler wins a essay competition to learn wrestling doing many jobs at the same time to help his single mother . Its a dream come true and he made it happen with hard work . Yeah he was lucky in the end but every star is lucky thats why they are stars otherwise many better talents don't even get a chance they stay in developmental organization like OVW and retire without even getting a chance on bigger stages



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I was just kidding dude, chill out.
    Just an advice from me, Never joke with someone who is a mark of a wrestler that you joked about as he will kind take i't personally


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  15. #15
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Congrats for 6K Post
    Agree with u Punk is great wrestler



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Well I will be honest here you have good points but you said yourself he was good wrestler , good on mik and all . His plus point was his looks that made him a star in pg era while he struggled with the same looks in mid card in attitude era .
    I dont like the implication that looks are more of a factor in the "PG Era" than they were in the Attitude Era. Edge was more over in the modern era because he had been around for a long time and was given a chance to shine because WWE needed new stars.

    If anything, looks are less important in this era than in the Attitude Era. Guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk wouldnt have been given the oppurtunities they've gotten today in the Attitude Era, because they don't have the traditional "look" of a professional wrestler.
    The Prince Is Here...

  17. #17
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I dont like the implication that looks are more of a factor in the "PG Era" than they were in the Attitude Era. Edge was more over in the modern era because he had been around for a long time and was given a chance to shine because WWE needed new stars.

    If anything, looks are less important in this era than in the Attitude Era. Guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk wouldnt have been given the oppurtunities they've gotten today in the Attitude Era, because they don't have the traditional "look" of a professional wrestler.
    i never said looks were the only reason I said it was one of the reasons . If it was only abt looks then hollywood stars would be champ lol.

    Attitude era was more about gimmicks only wrestlers with good gimmicks were a sucess so if Punk and D.Brayan had a good enough gimmick they would also sell cause Y2J in attitude era never had a wrestlers look either . .



    It's Clobberin Time

  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Just an advice from me, Never joke with someone who is a mark of a wrestler that you joked about as he will kind take i't personally
    lol i didnt took it personally if I did my reply would be something else



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    lol i didnt took it personally if I did my reply would be something else
    Actually almost 80% of the IWC take i't personally because you talked about there favorite superstars with hate or something, And what they do is either hate you or try to PM you on why you hate the superstars they love or something else, You may not see that here but believe me there is a lot of places of which you will see that happening


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  20. #20
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Actually almost 80% of the IWC take i't personally because you talked about there favorite superstars with hate or something, And what they do is either hate you or try to PM you on why you hate the superstars they love or something else, You may not see that here but believe me there is a lot of places of which you will see that happening
    I know you can imagine if he said that to Tray how many pictures he would have already posted and if he said that to another staff he would have been asked for a apology . But I have my patience cause I dnt take internet seriousely I just fire back when someone fires at me . Good and easy way to solve things



    It's Clobberin Time

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •