Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Deepika Padukone: I've been an athlete, I know how to be competitive in a healthy way

Follow us on Social Media

Deepika Padukone, whose father was a badminton champion, uses the spirit of sportsmanship while working in filmdom and says she knows how to be competitive in a positive manner. One of the A-list actresses, she has some good projects in hand like 'Chennai Express' with Shah Rukh Khan and 'Rana' with southern superstar Rajinikanth.
    "I think there are two ways to look at it. Everybody doesn't get to do each and every film. I don't compete with others; I compete with myself. I have been an athlete, a sportsperson; so I know how to be competitive in a healthy way," Deepika, a former badminton player whose father, Prakash Padukone, was a national badminton champion and won the coveted All-England badminton crown, told IANS in an exclusive interview.
    This year she had only one release, the commercially successful 'Cocktail'. She says it is difficult to predict what will work at the box office.
    ...being a human...

{ dR H3R0 >>> MK <<< } www.desirulez.net

Thanks dear updating news