Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Telly celebs on what if they got to live someone's life for a day!

Follow us on Social Media

Celebs speaks about whose life they want to live for a day...

When we are asked whose life we want to live for a day if we get a chance we often mention our favourite actors or actresses. However, when television actors were asked the same question and why, their answers weren't very much different either.

Amrin Chakkiwala: A poor persons life to see and feel how they manage their food and living and all what they have to go through to get it and if it is a particular person then I would love to live my dad's life for a day, because I simply love him the most.

Rishab Sinha: I don't wish to live anyone's life but would love to make one like Richard Branson, the best entrepreneur we have ever got.

Kratika Sengar: No one's, lol.

Karan Tacker: Because I am an actor, so it will definitely be Shah Rukh Khan. Like he says: "I am the man you want to be, I am the life you want to live, I am SRK".

Yashashri Masurkar: I would live a life of our Prime Minister.There are hundreds of things I want to get done and make my country a better one! I know everything cannot be done in a day but a lot can be done! I'm really inspired by the movie Nayak starring Anil Kapoor. Wish it could have happened in my life too.

Nakuul Mehta: Pamela Anderson. I would want to know how does it feel to carry that weight around.

Chhavi Pandey: I don't want to live anyone's life, I want to live my own life where I'll make my own identity with the blessings of God and my parents with my hard work. There are a lot of exciting things which happen everyday. we should live them.

Ashish Kapoor: My own, because I love it!)

Surbhi Jyoti: I want to be Kate Middleton, the royal daughter-in-law. Because I want to enjoy the royal treatment and lavish lifestyle.