Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: John Cena

  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default John Cena

    Follow us on Social Media





    It looks like JOHN CENA is DESPERATELY trying to get the fans attention








    in the above 2 vids john did the moves out of his usual playbook in TLC ur thoughts abt this ??
    Last edited by playboy143; 12-19-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I don't know maybe he heard someone saying he has 5 moves which is untrue so he was doing something to shut their mouth just maybe



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    lol... even so he learned a new move , he did it wrong but anyway i kinda feel sry for him .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol... even so he learned a new move , he did it wrong but anyway i kinda feel sry for him .
    no this is the second time he did the rolling move
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I don't know maybe he heard someone saying he has 5 moves which is untrue so he was doing something to shut their mouth just maybe
    ya may be but at one point of time he also said he has 5 moves
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    It looks like JOHN CENA is DESPERATELY trying to get the fans attention
    I fail to see how this is different from all the other new moves he's does in the past as an act of desperation.

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    ya may be but at one point of time he also said he has 5 moves
    sarcasm

    noun
    1.
    harsh or bitter derision or irony.
    2.
    a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I fail to see how this is different from all the other new moves he's does in the past as an act of desperation.
    He might be doing new moves but recently he is doing them frequently
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    He might be doing new moves but recently he is doing them frequently
    lol so what ? it won't change anyone's opinion about him .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol so what ? it won't change anyone's opinion about him .
    agree
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  10. #10
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    He might be doing new moves but recently he is doing them frequently
    But how does that show desperation? Expanding your move-set shows an attempt of improving yourself.

  11. #11
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    But how does that show desperation? Expanding your move-set shows an attempt of improving yourself.
    don't you think it's too late for that ?


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    But how does that show desperation? Expanding your move-set shows an attempt of improving yourself.
    for the past 10 yrs what he did was follow the moves he had then suddenly when fans start booing him he add's new moves to his playbook
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    don't you think it's too late for that ?
    How and when was it too late to learn new moves?

  14. #14
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    How and when was it too late to learn new moves?
    lol come on , don't tell me it's not late for that , he has been in wwe for 10 years and i'm pretty sure he won't stay for another 10 years . enough is enough .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    for the past 10 yrs what he did was follow the moves he had then suddenly when fans start booing him he add's new moves to his playbook
    Are you sure about that statement? Are you sure that for 10 years he's been using the same moves?

    10 whole years he's used just those same 5 moves?

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol come on , don't tell me it's not late for that , he has been in wwe for 10 years and i'm pretty sure he won't stay for another 10 years . enough is enough .
    So you don't have an answer then?

  16. #16
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Are you sure about that statement? Are you sure that for 10 years he's been using the same moves?

    10 whole years he's used just those same 5 moves?
    the moves i know of john

    1.Stfu
    2.AA
    3.shoulder tackle
    4.Top Rope Jump
    5. 5 Knuckle shuffle

    If i missed any plz say
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  17. #17
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Are you sure about that statement? Are you sure that for 10 years he's been using the same moves?

    10 whole years he's used just those same 5 moves?



    So you don't have an answer then?
    he was awesome at 2002 - 2005 and everyone liked him , but now he is using 4 moves to beat every wrestler and everyone thinks he is boring , one or two new moves won't change that fact .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  18. #18
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playboy143 View Post
    the moves i know of john

    1.Stfu
    2.AA
    3.shoulder tackle
    4.Top Rope Jump
    5. 5 Knuckle shuffle

    If i missed any plz say







    There is a fu*king difference between only knowing five moves, and being lazy to do others.
    Last edited by Tray; 12-20-2012 at 12:09 AM.

  19. #19
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    ^
    lol we are talking about the current cena right ? cuz he isn't using most of this moves anymore .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  20. #20
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post



    clothesline,dropkick,cross body are some of the move that every super star have and yes I may have missed some moves of John as hemafekho said one or two moves wont change the fact right ?
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •