Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-18-2012, 10:04 PM #1
Sayings We'd Like To See On Office Posters
1. Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
2. If you can stay calm, while all around you there is chaos, then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.
3. Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
5. A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat.
6. Plagiarism saves time.
7. If at first you don't succeed, try management.
8. Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
9. Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
10. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
11. Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
12. We waste time, so you don't have to.
13. Hang in there, retirement is only 50 years away!
14. Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes; that way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!
15. A snooze button is a poor excuse for no alarm clock at all.
16. When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
17. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
18. Succeed in spite of management.
19. Aim Low, Reach your Goals, Avoid Disappointment
The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....