Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Italian honour for Sajid Nadiadwala

Follow us on Social Media

Looks like a number of firsts are coming Sajid Nadiawala’s way these days. Having started his banner by the name of Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd in 1992, when he made Zulm Ki Hukumat, Sajid Nadiawala recently turned to direction with his upcoming Salman Khan-starrer Kick.

Now, for a first in Bollywood, the Italian territory of Puglia's Official Tourist Board Pugliapromozione, along with Apulia Film Commission has decided to dedicate a travel itinerary to Sajid Nadiadwala.

The 'Sajid Nadiadwala Housefull Itinerary in Puglia' starts in the beautiful headland of Gargano (north of Puglia) and ends in the scenic Salento in the south through Trulli in the centre.

"Thanks to the Sajid Nadiadwala who brought down his entire unit to in my region, we have been seen by thousands of Indian people who will possibly come to travel in this part of the Mediterranean Sea," commented Alfredo De Liguori, marketing manager of the Puglia Official Tourist Board Pugliapromozione.

Talking over the phone, an excited Nadiadwala said,"To have a tour after your name in a foreign land is a great honour. 17 December, the day I received the award marks 25 years of my presence in Bollywood."