dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Zack Rider turning heel???

Follow us on Social Media

Last night Zack Ryder tweeted "TLC is in New York. Last year I won the US Championship at TLC. This year I got an email saying my services weren't needed."

Seems like Zack is starting to get a little sour with his lack of use/push lately.

Do you think this is the start of a heel turn, or Ryder shooting on the WWE? (Note: He also tweeted congratulations to Dolph Ziggler last night)

How do you feel about this in general?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

This might be his personal opinion maybe he is fed up of the fact that fans love him but still Wwe doesn't give a shit about him

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I agree with Inside. The wwe has been pretty harsh on him lately. But maybe next year will be good for him...on the bright side, he does better than JTG.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

^
    Yeah , JTG had some cool matches and moves in the past , now he's a full time jobber .
    At least Rider is a part-time jobber

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

yeah I think its just his pesonal opinion. WWE not using him anymore and he is mad about it. but not a heel turn
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

i thing it is personal, and btw a lot of wwe stars and former stars said that ziggler is one of the best guys to work with!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I dont think its a heel turn He is mad at wwe not his fans.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    This might be his personal opinion maybe he is fed up of the fact that fans love him but still Wwe doesn't give a shit about him
    Yeah, the WWE royally screwed him on a nice push he was on. They did an interview with Ryder and Cena, in which Cena is congratulating him on his success and Cena saying glad to help you. I believe later that night they had a tag match together. That night the crowd stopped cheering for him, and the boos got louder for Cena. The Fans wanted a Fans Own type Face out of Zack and WWE wanted "Brocena".
    Don't forget your shinebox!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If he could possibly turn heel it could help him alot with his future career .
    Back then when Sheamus was WWE champ and gave him a title shot just to one shot him with his broad kick , Zack was booked like the worst wrestler in life , he had a dumbface gimmick , and he still has that gimmick , just a little evolved , fans won't forget it if he doesn't do a heel turn , so that's what he needs to go on .
    Last edited by Zmeclea; 12-20-2012 at 07:11 AM.

No TURN will work if they keep squashing him. Heel or Face. Tag Team Zack and Brodus Clay - Team Bro-Bro. Stupid enough name for Vinnie Mac it might work? Call Stamford!
    Don't forget your shinebox!

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Well he just says what he feels about him not being used, And don't believe anything that is said in Twitter that is wrestling related or a comeback of a former WWE star of which they will try to say they are not coming back like Y2J when the fans asked him if he is coming back to WWE or not

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel