Results 1 to 2 of 2
12-17-2012, 11:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Rhodes Asked About His Mustache, 3MB Blame Loss, More
- Here are highlights from round 1 of WWE's post-TLC interviews with the Superstars and Divas:
* United States Antonio Cesaro declared that he will hold the title for a very long time.
* Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow spoke after becoming the new #1 contenders. They promised that they will be the next WWE Tag Team Champions. Cody was asked about his mustache trending. He was upset that he's getting attention for his mustache and not the years of hard work he has put in.
* Divas Champion Eve Torres talked about retaining her title against Naomi. Eve said Naomi has a bright future ahead of her but it's way, way down the road. Eve played dumb when asked if Naomi won the battle royal fair and square, since Eve hit Kaitlyn.
* 3MB's Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal spoke after losing to The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and The Brooklyn Brawler. They said Mahal injured himself earlier in the day and Miz took advantage of that.
* Finally, The Brooklyn Brawler spoke and said it was the greatest feeling in the world to wrestle at TLC. He finally won a match in front of his home crowd and that was a dream of his.
12-18-2012, 05:53 AM #2
for the info
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮