Results 1 to 4 of 4
12-17-2012, 07:33 PM #1
Big Show Says He’s Done with Sheamus, Barrett Says Kingston Got Lucky, Cena Speaks, More
- Here are highlights from round 2 of WWE’s post-TLC interviews with the Superstars and Divas:
* Kofi Kingston talked about how he studied Wade Barrett’s moves and mannerisms to beat him. Kofi says he will do whatever he has to do to keep the Intercontinental Title.
* Barrett was also interviewed and said that Kofi got lucky. Barrett says all he cares about the Intercontinental Title and he’s not done with Kofi.
* Before she lost to Eve Torres later in the night, Naomi talked about winning the Divas battle royal. She said she has been waiting for this for so long and feels like it is her time.
* John Cena spoke about his loss to Dolph Ziggler. Cena says we can’t take anything away from Dolph but called it an interesting night. Cena says he did the best he could but it wasn’t enough. Cena didn’t have comment on the AJ Lee situation.
* Big Show was asked about his battle with Sheamus. Show says they have had three brutal bouts and he is done with Sheamus. Show admitted that Sheamus is one of the toughest opponents he has ever faced.Do you know Richard Cheese?
12-17-2012, 07:34 PM #2
for infodR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion
Championship held - 2
Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion
12-17-2012, 11:36 PM #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
thnx for the news..
can't wait for RAW
12-18-2012, 05:49 AM #4
I agree with show Another match with Sheamus would be boring
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮