The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Default Wes Brisco's Gut Check Match

Follow us on Social Media

Well i just watched Wes Brisco's gut check match and i watched the match at Final Resolution match and he looked awesome during the Final Resolution match but he was very bad during his gut check match which that kind of making me confused as the Final Resolution stage are bigger stage than an Impact episode, So here is my question do you think that Brisco's gut check match was made to look bad so they can go further with a storyline or him him not having chemistry with Eric or something else?

share your thoughts

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think maybe the match was never worked on they planned more on storyline thts why the PPV match was good but Impact match was bad . Lack of chemistry you can say or maybe TNA was never interested to make tht match good as they were more focused on storyline

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I made already a thread about that gut check match

http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...rs-inside.html
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I think maybe the match was never worked on they planned more on storyline thts why the PPV match was good but Impact match was bad . Lack of chemistry you can say or maybe TNA was never interested to make tht match good as they were more focused on storyline
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post

Yup M and W are same

It's Clobberin Time

Yup M and W are same
    yeah right these are two different threads about the the same gut check match, hypocrite

Well i believe otherwise, I believe the match was the storyline to make i't harder for the judges to accept giving a contract to Wes Brisco, And also they need to make the match as bad as possible so they can put D-low brown to judge for him and if which D-low wasn't there maybe Al Snow will say No to Wes Brisco because maybe he will say the match was bad and he isn't ready to have a contract with TNA wrestling

I guess you got confused from the thread's title i will clear i't for you, I was more talking about the performance of Wes Gut Check match and Final Resolution match which i kind find i't odd to be honest because he looked like a pro in the match against Aces & 8's but he looked like a rookie in his match against Eric which got me to wonder if they planed to do something like that and that's why this thread is talking about the two matches that Wes had and not being specific on the gut check match where you did on the other thread

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Well i believe otherwise, I believe the match was the storyline to make i't harder for the judges to accept giving a contract to Wes Brisco, And also they need to make the match as bad as possible so they can put D-low brown to judge for him and if which D-low wasn't there maybe Al Snow will say No to Wes Brisco because maybe he will say the match was bad and he isn't ready to have a contract with TNA wrestling

Yeah didn't looked at it that way

yeah right these are two different threads about the the same gut check match, hypocrite

I think this thread is more comparison between Gut Check match and Final resolution match and yours was about D lo Brown helping Wes Brisco to get a contract that match you didn't even mention did you , wannabee

IO mission destroy this thread

It's Clobberin Time

And that's why i'm here to make you look in a storyline from another perspective

I think this thread is more comparison between Gut Check match and Final resolution match and yours was about D lo Brown helping Wes Brisco to get a contract that match you didn't even mention did you , wannabee

IO mission destroy this thread

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

When i think of it, it makes sense. When i watched the PPV Briscoe was doing great while his gut check was sloppy, i did think about why it was but know i didn`t saw the bigger picture. BTW it`s not Eric but Garrett Bischoff

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    When i think of it, it makes sense. When i watched the PPV Briscoe was doing great while his gut check was sloppy, i did think about why it was but know i didn`t saw the bigger picture. BTW it`s not Eric but Garrett Bischoff
    Well the guy hasn't made any impact to make me remember him , And by the way i forgot to say welcome back man

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Well the guy hasn't made any impact to make me remember him , And by the way i forgot to say welcome back man
    That`s true, he is quite forgetable, perhaps he won`t be if he also gets revealed as an Aces & Eights member
    And thanks, i`m not really back but i`m doing what i can to be a bit active again!

I am the best in the world at what i do.