Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Question John Morrison & Melina Perez Involved In Domestic Dispute Incident?

Follow us on Social Media

There have been unconfirmed rumors going around that former WWE stars John Morrison and Melina Perez, who have been in an off-and-on relationship both on WWE programming and in real life for a number of years now, may have been invovlved in some sort of a domestic dispute incident some time around November 18th.

Allegedly the police were summoned to the home that the couple shares in Los Angeles, California, and the story was supposedly going to be posted by TMZ, but never was.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter gave the following statement:

"There was an incident reported to them (TMZ) but no police report to back it up so you can't really go forward with the story. Same reason I haven't said anything. I checked with police and if they were called, there was no report."

John Morrison has continued to make appearances in the pro wrestling indy circuit, but Melina Perez has kept quiet and has even stopped posting on her Twitter account, @RealMelina.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Where is JOMO now?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Where is JOMO now?
    There have been unconfirmed rumors going around that former WWE stars John Morrison and Melina Perez, who have been in an off-and-on relationship both on WWE programming and in real life for a number of years now, may have been invovlved in some sort of a domestic dispute incident some time around November 18th.

Allegedly the police were summoned to the home that the couple shares in Los Angeles, California, and the story was supposedly going to be posted by TMZ, but never was.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter gave the following statement:

"There was an incident reported to them (TMZ) but no police report to back it up so you can't really go forward with the story. Same reason I haven't said anything. I checked with police and if they were called, there was no report."

John Morrison has continued to make appearances in the pro wrestling indy circuit, but Melina Perez has kept quiet and has even stopped posting on her Twitter account, @RealMelina.
    Read before you post , And thanks for info DR Prince

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel