Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Angry my comments are remove ! why ???

Follow us on Social Media

basically i subscribe desirulez to watch movie and giving on them my comments or review.
    i write before one hour some comments and review on movie I AM 24 (2012) threads, but my comments was deleted without any notification. can admin or mod. tell me why ??????

khan123 - Germany

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Your comments were deleted by Akili

Cause you replied the same review 3 time it is called flooding . If you replied on same thread then its even more bad and you should be happy you didn't got any infraction
    Last edited by Akili; 12-10-2012 at 09:06 AM.

It's Clobberin Time

i am new in desirulez. understand . . . and i am agree if my post conflicting with "House Rules".but mod can also leave one post and delete the rest, if u think its flooding.

recently i get infraction, but not because of these post, because of another post. i quote my received pm hire :

Quote Originally Posted by ♠King Of dR♠
    Dear Kahn123,

You have received an infraction at DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    ur title does not highlight which type on content is this is dvdscr or dvdrip
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.desirulez.net/2012-online...tml#post883059
    what a junk movie !!!
    this movie is not worth to spend your Time.
    i am wondering, as i see that this movie is directed by Rajpal Yadav, i was awaiting for a master peace but it is a peace of shit.
    this movie is not even worth to give my review.

My rating for this movie : ★
    All the best,
    DesiRulez - Non Stop Desi Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Kahn123 View Post
    i am new in desirulez. understand . . . and i am agree if my post conflicting with "House Rules".but mod can also leave one post and delete the rest, if u think its flooding.

recently i get infraction, but not because of these post, because of another post. i quote my received pm hire :

Your infraction was not fair I know and its also been reversed by somebody . So don't worry about that . Give me the I m 24 thread link on which you replied I will move 1 reply there not all 3 . And in future only comment once on a thread unless its needed

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Give me the I m 24 thread link on which you replied I will move 1 reply there not all 3 . And in future only comment once on a thread unless its needed
    any of "I AM 24 (2012)" thread.

any way i am very disappointed.

my Language is not Inappropriate and which word (peace of s... )is, i think reason of my infection its not about a person and i am not insulting or hurting somebody.
    Last edited by Kahn123; 12-09-2012 at 04:51 PM.

any of "I AM 24 (2012)" thread.

any way i am very disappointed.

my Language is not Inappropriate and which word (peace of s... )is, i think reason of my infection its not about a person and i am not insulting or hurting somebody.
    Ok here is your reply http://www.desirulez.net/movie-revie...-i-m-24-a.html

I apologize for the infraction you got from another staff . But it's reversed now so don't worry anymore . Your language wasn't inappropriate it was your review and you have full rights to call a movie good or bad . So just chill its reversed

It's Clobberin Time

www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

To The User : Please try to avoid double posting into same thread ! sorry for all the inconvenience cost you.. infraction has been Erased from user profile & users are free to share to their comments & thoughts [but no slang or rude words]!!

And Informed to the staff by infraction given to not to repeat the same !!!

Banned www.desirulez.net

That infraction was given wrongly to u and that was reversed in just 3 seconds so don't worry I was giving keta infraction and gave u as the note in infraction was meant to nepali keta. Thanks for being our member and we will always provide content 1'st and in good quality.

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

basically i subscribe desirulez to watch movie and giving on them my comments or review.
    i write before one hour some comments and review on movie I AM 24 (2012) threads, but my comments was deleted without any notification. can admin or mod. tell me why ??????

khan123 - Germany
    I removed your comments due to following reasons First you plagiarised the comment from Reviews & Ratings of imdb.com . On 22 October 2012 Author: Anup Singh from India posted your so called comments and Secondly you had posted the same 3 times. I do not think insideout should have restored the deleted post as you are not the rightful owner of this comment.

Reference to the comment follow this link

I m 24 Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
    Last edited by Akili; 12-10-2012 at 08:21 PM.

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

Quote Originally Posted by Akili View Post
    I dont think insideout should have restored the deleted post as you are not the rightful owner of this comment.

Reference to the comment follow this link

I m 24 Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Well I didn't knew that he copied the comments I thought you deleted all cause of repost . So sorry about that . If he doesn't explains in 24 hrs why he did it then I will delete it again or you can if he gives no reply

but mod can also leave one post and delete the rest, if u think its flooding.

I also did it cause he said it was fair if only one reply got deleted and I didn't knew it was copy/paste
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 12-10-2012 at 02:22 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Well it has been over 24 hrs now since you logged in . Your second para is absolutely copied frm Imdb so it has been deleted again . Next time dont copy and then make threads that they got deleted . If I knew it at the first place that you copied I wouldn't be so polite to undelete your 1 reply .

It's Clobberin Time

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Well I didn't knew that he copied the comments I thought you deleted all cause of repost . So sorry about that . If he doesn't explains in 24 hrs why he did it then I will delete it again or you can if he gives no reply

I also did it cause he said it was fair if only one reply got deleted and I didn't knew it was copy/paste
    Lots of things that are posted here are copied posts from somewhere else,we all know that but that is not the issue but to plagiarise and then complain that those comments were personal ( not once but three times)and were unfairly removed is purely selfish and unfair to the original poster.
    I believe Insideout you tried to be fair but hindsight being 20/20 you should also try to find out why it was deleted before restoring it.The other thing maybe you should have waited for me to respond to this thread first.
    What is done is done now no sense arguing about it. My request to you (Insideout) please check with me next time why were the posts deleted.
    Another thing is that I am going to close this thread in order to that there are no ill feelings about it
    Last edited by Akili; 12-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

Banned www.desirulez.net