Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Eijaz Khan contributes to the society through Sevadaan!

Follow us on Social Media

Eijaz Khan to be a part of the Sevadaan Fun Fiesta and follow his responsibility towards doing something good for the society…

Actor Eijaz Khan who was born in Chembur, is going to take right step towards doing something good towards the society.
    He is going to be a part of the Sevadaan Fun Fiesta which is going to be held tonight. It's a 2 day event filled with a lot of fun, competitions, live performances, dances, talent shows and much more. The motive of the event is to raise funds for the renovation of the Sevadaan Welfare Centre Building which needs to be repaired soon. Sevadaan works towards the benefit of many sections of the society including differently abled children, women in distress and any one who is looking for assistance.
    We spoke to Eijaz Khan, who said, "I was born and brought in Chembur. There is a lot of fun that is going to take place in the building. I am always happy to go back to Chembur. Whenever I cross by it, it feels great like I am back home. I have spend some of the most precious moments of my life and have so many fond memories to cherish. I will get to meet so many of my school friends there too. It is my responsibility to do something good for the society where I have grown up."
    We hope many more actors who are popular in the society take up a cause and work towards the betterment of people.