dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Tara vs Mickey James

Follow us on Social Media

Tara vs Mickey James who will win ?

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Voted for mickie james

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Mickie for me too. but I have a theory for it. Maybe Velvet Sky will turn Heel and helps Tara to win the Match and there will be a feud for the NO1 contendership with her and Mickie are might a threeway dance after final resulution
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Mickie for me too. but I have a theory for it. Maybe Velvet Sky will turn Heel and helps Tara to win the Match and there will be a feud for the NO1 contendership with her and Mickie are might a threeway dance after final resulution
    You stoled my thoughts except i figured it would be velvet sky & mickie vs kim and tara and then a fatal 4 way at against all odds or genesis

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Tara will win one way or the other

It's Clobberin Time

Nah, i think it's gonna come down to james & velvet

"i got bird seed"

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Mickie

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Mickie James will ofc win .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

i have a gut feeling that says to me Tara will win and that maybe will lead to Velvet getting in the storyline also and making a triple threat match which that would be in Genesis, And than maybe Tara will lose the title because she is having the disadvantage of the triple threat math as she doesn't have to be pinned to lose her title

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    i have a gut feeling that says to me Tara will win and that maybe will lead to Velvet getting in the storyline also and making a triple threat match which that would be in Genesis, And than maybe Tara will lose the title because she is having the disadvantage of the triple threat math as she doesn't have to be pinned to lose her title
    i think it is the other way around and it wil be a fatal 4 way between velvet,mickie,gail,tara

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    i think it is the other way around and it wil be a fatal 4 way between velvet,mickie,gail,tara
    Well Gail already had her chance at the championship and lost her rematch, And if she was in the title picture you would see her at the promo between Velvet, Mickie and Tara but she wasn't there so i believe she is out of the title picture at the moment and that what TNA usually do when i't comes to a title shot they try to give i't to everyone who didn't a get a title shot for a long time and now is Velvet turn to be pushed and maybe after Genesis you will see Gail

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Maybe but tessmacher had lots of chances too and she wasn't there and ODB aint had a shot in a long time but that maybe because she holds the knockout TT title (which i think they really need to lose to somebody else)

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Maybe but tessmacher had lots of chances too and she wasn't there and ODB aint had a shot in a long time but that maybe because she holds the knockout TT title (which i think they really need to lose to somebody else)
    I believe they made tessmacher take a title shot more than once because they want her to get the experience of being the champ as she counts as the future of the Knockouts Division and also they can count on her when they think they want to push her in the future, And as for ODB she got a chance to go against the champ Tara but she didn't win the title because i'ts either maybe she still have the Knockouts tag titles or maybe they think of another storyline for her, But i believe she will get the title in the future also