Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff will possibly turn heel this Sunday at Final Resolution

Follow us on Social Media

Its pretty obvious that they will turn heel and help Aces & Eights to win . I hope they are revealed as Aces & 8s members too its continuing really long now . To be honest I was little not impressed with them not revealing their identity after so long until this week when they brought some hot chicks . At least they revealed something if not their identity then some hot legs can do it for me till next few weeks . Good job TNA you know what I want

Btw , your thoughts if Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff will turn heel ?

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

hard to say. I dont think it will happen like that. they cant turn on Kurt and then everyone will know "oh yeah there were Aces and Eights all the time" I think it has to be some like the Devon unmasking. They have to be in the A&E cloth when they turn on him.

In that one promo Devon said its absolutly important that they identity will not revealed. So I dont think they will voluntarily tell that they are Aces and eights
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Hmmm maybe not tomorrow at final resolution but in the next couple of weeks and i think dlo will be the one who was responsible for al snow's disappearance too

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

^^^ Just my prediction you all can give yours and we will see who was close . You never know how it will end you can only predict

It's Clobberin Time

i think dlo briscoe and bichoff are all connected

my idea for the "unmasking" is, the new Chest Tattoo of Wes. SEE:

He is allways wearing just a Vest and his new Tatoo will be easy to see. I guess something will happen at Final Resulution and at the next impact Angle will have a staredown with the A&E and the he will recognize his Tatoo

do you not think it's a lil early for that ?

i agree with your idea but it's too close i think

yeah right maybe next PPV

i think by april/may we will know all the aces & eights members maybe sooner

yeah. its about time honestly. its almost to freakin long that Storyline

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Its pretty obvious that they will turn heel and help Aces & Eights to win . I hope they are revealed as Aces & 8s members too its continuing really long now . To be honest I was little not impressed with them not revealing their identity after so long until this week when they brought some hot chicks . At least they revealed something if not their identity then some hot legs can do it for me till next few weeks . Good job TNA you know what I want

Agree

I think IO has the right idea but not for final resolution but in the new year

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'm with you on this, it's pretty obvious. I also think Al Snow was put out by Aces & 8s so one of their members D'lo could vote in another of their members Wes to the roster.

On a side note shot in the dark, maybe Bruce Prichard is leading all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    I'm with you on this, it's pretty obvious. I also think Al Snow was put out by Aces & 8s so one of their members D'lo could vote in another of their members Wes to the roster.

On a side note shot in the dark, maybe Bruce Prichard is leading all of them
    Intreasting theory what makes you think Bruce Prichard has something to do with it?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Intreasting theory what makes you think Bruce Prichard has something to do with it?
    I can see it in his eyes! lol, might be a good idea to see all the people he gave a yes to and see if they fit in with any members of aces & 8s

Again a rule for the A&E Members is to hide their Identity and not to show their Faces. So i dont think they will help Aces and Eights and say "hey, we are Members". Remember almost lost his badge because, Joseph Parks revealed his Identity

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Again a rule for the A&E Members is to hide their Identity and not to show their Faces. So i dont think they will help Aces and Eights and say "hey, we are Members". Remember almost lost his badge because, Joseph Parks revealed his Identity
    so whats your prediction for tonight eiden is there gonna be a major A&E reveal ?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I Hope Tonight One Of Those Will Unmasked
    Last edited by Moaz333; 12-09-2012 at 11:47 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

Dude do you want to be on my Pink list because i already have the rainbow colored pin in my hand, And who i think is the end of the match going to be is very hard as i have many ideas for i't, I'm thinking that the match could end with Eric and Wes betraying Kurt but that is too early to happen because of Wes just getting a contract in TNA and Eric not having that much of a TV time so i can't see that happening yet, And there is also another idea that one of the Aces & 8's will be unmasked at the end of the match and i'm thinking i'ts gonna be either Wes or Eric to unmask one of the Aces & 8's so they can be trusted by the fans and Kurt for that matter because Aces & 8's are going for him at the moment and than maybe betray him at the next PPV which i'm somehow confident that at the next PPV someone will turn heel and i't could be Eric and Wes

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Dude do you want to be on my Pink list because i already have the rainbow colored pin in my hand, And who i think is the end of the match going to be is very hard as i have many ideas for i't, I'm thinking that the match could end with Eric and Wes betraying Kurt but that is too early to happen because of Wes just getting a contract in TNA and Eric not having that much of a TV time so i can't see that happening yet, And there is also another idea that one of the Aces & 8's will be unmasked at the end of the match and i'm thinking i'ts gonna be either Wes or Eric to unmask one of the Aces & 8's so they can be trusted by the fans and Kurt for that matter because Aces & 8's are going for him at the moment and than maybe betray him at the next PPV which i'm somehow confident that at the next PPV someone will turn heel and i't could be Eric and Wes
    Agreed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast