Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Post Countdown For Prohundred WWE OMG Moments

    Follow us on Social Media





    Countdown For Prohundred WWE OMG Moments

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    where i am ;) :P
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    eagerly waiting
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

    Championship held - 2


    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

    Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Double Post!!!!

    Nyc Can't Wait To Watch OMG Moment From Prohundred


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Yayyyy !!!!

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    awesome


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Good news . Here is an idea . Watch all your OMG moments if you still have and count who appeared as top 3 comments for most time . And whoever got highest in the end crown him as biggest omg fan or Omg champ or somerhing like that



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Good news . Here is an idea . Watch all your OMG moments if you still have and count who appeared as top 3 comments for most time . And whoever got highest in the end crown him as biggest omg fan or Omg champ or somerhing like that
    I cant because My OMG youtube aCCOUNT wwe banned it so I'm Fuc*ed

  9. #9
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    I cant because My OMG youtube aCCOUNT wwe banned it so I'm Fuc*ed
    just try to make the video and cover the wwe mark and don't name the video ''wwe ''


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    just try to make the video and cover the wwe mark and don't name the video ''wwe ''
    They will still get it eventually thats only a temporary solution because they can search comments for key words such as wwe/wwf/wrestling or wrestlers names lol

  11. #11
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    238

    Default

    is OMG moment is a game or any thing else



  12. #12
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAVEED- View Post
    is OMG moment is a game or any thing else
    No its a Video prohundred used to make in the past with OMG wrestling Moments

    I think this is the last episode of it he made

    http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...sode-33-a.html
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I have an idea man, What do you think of making a TNA OMG moments? i believe that would be great as TNA have a lot of holly molly moments in the past and you can make i't in Youtube because TNA doesn't close videos or accounts because of a copyright issues so there is nothing to be worried about ?


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    That sounds to me like a great idea

  15. #15
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    They will still get it eventually thats only a temporary solution because they can search comments for key words such as wwe/wwf/wrestling or wrestlers names lol
    Disable comments section and do not add wwe tags in the title or description


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  16. #16
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Why don't you use Dailymotion? Or other video sharing sites? O.o
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  17. #17
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I have an idea man, What do you think of making a TNA OMG moments? i believe that would be great as TNA have a lot of holly molly moments in the past and you can make i't in Youtube because TNA doesn't close videos or accounts because of a copyright issues so there is nothing to be worried about ?
    Yes One time I had that in my mind and I will think about that.

  18. #18
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  19. #19
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Hehe 3 days to go

  20. #20
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •