Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Default 1.3.13 ( May Contain Spoiler )

Follow us on Social Media

What do you think this all about?? is i't maybe a return of someone who has been and he is back now or the debut of a new face in TNA??

Share your thoughts

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Moderator www.desirulez.net

abyss is coming back

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    abyss is coming back
    Well i had this in mind until i remembered Crimson, And also in a segment where someone was talking to Hulk and he said OVW more than once and Crimson is in OVW at the moment, So this could be a sign that he will come back

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Or maybe Stinger coming back for revenge

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Well i had this in mind until i remembered Crimson, And also in a segment where someone was talking to Hulk and he said OVW more than once and Crimson is in OVW at the moment, So this could be a sign that he will come back
    That's true the other option is sorrinson but i doubt it would be that kind of promo for him and i have a feeling he will be back when ion regains the xdivision title so they can feud for that. he is ment to be back early next year from his injury

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    i agree ^

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Intreasting thought about sting but again i don't think that's his kind of promo i am gonna go on record and say it's abyss although i could be wrong

That would be another option until i realized that he just got injured like a few weeks back, and if you want to believe that the injury was bad like Doc did to Sting he has to be out more than one month, maybe two and maybe even more, And if you look at the promo i'ts honestly the opposite of what Sting videos usually come as honestly blood, Hell and other stuff doesn't relate to Sting in anyway as he's promos are more dark and mysterious as him being the black scorpion, So i believe i't could more relate to someone like Abyss and maybe Crimson also

That's true the other option is sorrinson but i doubt it would be that kind of promo for him and i have a feeling he will be back when ion regains the xdivision title so they can feud for that. he is ment to be back early next year from his injury
    Sorrinson is a good option also, But when a promo like this comes i't is usually that the guy will be going for a main event, a big storyline or maybe being that the guy is a big start in TNA and most of this options doesn't appear on sorrinson so i don't believe he is the one who will come back

That would be another option until i realized that he just got injured like a few weeks back, and if you want to believe that the injury was bad like Doc did to Sting he has to be out more than one month, maybe two and maybe even more, And if you look at the promo i'ts honestly the opposite of what Sting videos usually come as honestly blood, Hell and other stuff doesn't relate to Sting in anyway as he's promos are more dark and mysterious as him being the black scorpion, So i believe i't could more relate to someone like Abyss and maybe Crimson also

Sorrinson is a good option also, But when a promo like this comes i't is usually that the guy will be going for a main event, a big storyline or maybe being that the guy is a big start in TNA and most of this options doesn't appear on sorrinson so i don't believe he is the one who will come back

if abyss comes back that means no more Joesph parks and i like his clumsy half wrestler charchter

So I would say its abyss then . Who knows maybe its more than 1 return

It's Clobberin Time

So I would say its abyss then . Who knows maybe its more than 1 return
    abyss is the front runner second would be sting and sorrinson as a outside shot

abyss is the front runner second would be sting and sorrinson as a outside shot
    And Crimson also is an option in my opinion

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Everyone has good thoughts here. I would say its abyss or crimson too
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Thing about abyss is does this mean they have dropped the joseph parks / wrestling school storyline because that's where he is gone and if abyss comes back i guess they can't continue with that

Thing about abyss is does this mean they have dropped the joseph parks / wrestling school storyline because that's where he is gone and if abyss comes back i guess they can't continue with that
    I'm not sure about i't to be honest but maybe they could do something before that date and maybe turn Joseph before i't , And i just had an idea in mind what do you think we bet on who we think will be the guy to show up in the exact date?

I'm not sure about i't to be honest but maybe they could do something before that date and maybe turn Joseph before i't , And i just had an idea in mind what do you think we bet on who we think will be the guy to show up in the exact date?
    Genesis - Abyss vs doc

my prediction

Genesis - Abyss vs doc

my prediction
    I meant we predict the one who is going t show up at 1.3.13 and the winner will get reps so what do you think?

ahh ok but i think abyss will show up 1.13.13 (genesis to my estimation)

and as for the comp idea i don't think people would be up to it as we dont really have many tna fans but you could always msg Angel and ask her if she will sponser it and i will certainly play

ahh ok but i think abyss will show up 1.13.13 (genesis to my estimation)

and as for the comp idea i don't think people would be up to it as we dont really have many tna fans but you could always msg Angel and ask her if she will sponser it and i will certainly play
    I was more thinking of me vs you vs IO, For me i'm going with Crimson, I believe you are going with Abyss, and i'm guessing IO is going with Sting, and the winner of of the prediction will get reps from the other two who gone against him, So what do you think?

I was more thinking of me vs you vs IO, For me i'm going with Crimson, I believe you are going with Abyss, and i'm guessing IO is going with Sting, and the winner of of the prediction will get reps from the other two who gone against him, So what do you think?
    Yeah really give me Sting who has least chances

But I m in .

It's Clobberin Time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast