Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Honest critics are rare: Imran Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Actor Imran Khan feels there may be many people who praise him to his face, but there are few who give him honest reviews. Among the rare ones are his mother, and his wife, Avantika.
    "The biggest critics in my life are my mom and my wife Avantika. The truth is that when you become an actor, when you become a celebrity, people will come and tell you 'Bro, you are the best, you have done a good job'. So those people are everywhere," Imran told IANS.
    "What is very rare is people who will say these are your weaknesses, this is your problem and this is where you have to work on. People who will honestly do that, those are very rare," he added.
    Among Imran's much-awaited projects is "Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola", directed by acclaimed film-maker Vishal Bharadwaj. The actor feels there is a tremendous benefit to work with experienced directors like Bhardwaj, who has given the industry a different genre of cinema with projects like "Omkara", "Ishqiya", "Kaminey" and "7 Khoon Maaf".
    "I never realised it before, but now I realise that you get tremendous benefit as an actor. Earlier, I have worked with first-time directors or second-time directors... there is a sense of two of us finding our way together. We used to find the correct way of working.
    "Here I am working with someone who has consistently proved himself and he knows what the correct way of working is," said the 29-year-old.
    ...being a human...