Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default An idea/theroy about Cena vs Ziggler at MITB

Follow us on Social Media

This was something me and a friend talk about at work yesterday:

MITB Ladder match, Cena vs Ziggler. the two put up a hell of a match. Ziggler looked to have the upper hand but lady luck help Cena get the title.

Now fast forward to a few Raws, Main Events, SD, 20 topics and 200 comments of members reminding you how much you hate Cena(you all know how you are).

Its the Royal Rumble, Punk Vs Rock. Another good match(I hope) that goes left and right. Punk thinks he has the upper hand but Rock is able to counter and win the title. Much to my dismay of losing the bet to SuperRocker something shocking happen while I'm watching. It's Cena pummeling the Rock with the MITB briefcase. As he calls for a ref to comes down and tells him that he is going to cash in his briefcase. Of course the ref is telling Cena that this is only for the WHC, but Cena forces him to and the ref gives in. One AA and heel turn later we have a new WWE Champ on one of the most controversial title wins in RR if not WWE history.

I think you guys knows what happens next from here on.

There are a couple reasons why this can to mind.

1. Even if Ziggler loses the MITB, this may just be a chance for him to with the Rumble. Let face it, its a givin' that he'll become champ.

2. This might be WWE's answer to making Cena a heel. Why now you ask? For one, taking out a major superstar like the Rock will generate a lot of heat.

3. Another is I think the WWE is now comfortable with the top faces that they have now.

4. Cena might justify his reason for doing what he did as a retaliation to what the Rock did to him. The being the defeat a pass WM and screwing him of the Title against Miz in the WM before.

5. Cena can also complain that the fans along with Hustle, Loyalty and Respect hasn't won him any titles. (since its been well over a year)

Now the chances that the E is going to do this....is pretty damn low, but possible. And I all honestly, I would love for this to happen.

So yeah, share you thoughts on this.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

That's a nice story , too bad it will only be a story , WWE don't have that good ideas .

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

it will be a good match , but what will happen is cena won't the mitb at tlc ,even if he did he can't cash it at the wwe champion , that will just look not fair at all even if he was a heel, i'm pretty sure

somehow the rock vs cm punk will lead to rock vs cena 2 at wm , and i don't think will watch that bs again .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Idea isnt that great. there is no way that this will happen. but nice thought anyway
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

It wont be a bad storyline but in my opinion Cena will help Punk to retain the title at RR. Thats how the stiryline will start.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    it will be a good match , but what will happen is cena won't the mitb at tlc ,even if he did he can't cash it at the wwe champion , that will just look not fair at all even if he was a heel, i'm pretty sure

That's the point, tons of Superstars have won't titles under controversial means, so this shouldn't be so farfetched. Like I said, i know that he can't cash it in on the WWE Title, but its could happen. Cena might want to go that far just to get back at the Rock, even if it mean being underhanded.
    But it's just a possibility, be it a low one. I don't really expect them to do this. But you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    That's the point, tons of Superstars have won't titles under controversial means, so this shouldn't be so farfetched. Like I said, i know that he can't cash it in on the WWE Title, but its could happen. Cena might want to go that far just to get back at the Rock, even if it mean being underhanded.
    But it's just a possibility, be it a low one. I don't really expect them to do this. But you never know.
    well in my opinion i think wwe will never let cena turn heel until they get rid of the stupid pg pure garbage era because they keep losing many fans every week .the rock will stay for 2 months only i don't think wwe will turn cena heel just for that time .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

yeah but you have to realize that the briefcase only represents a contract for a WWE Champ or WHC match. so whats the storyline. Cena takes the Contract, cross out every WHC in the Contract and writes WWE champ title over it

get rid of the stupid pg pure garbage era because they keep losing many fans every week .
    Dude its really not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah but you have to realize that the briefcase only represents a contract for a WWE Champ or WHC match. so whats the storyline. Cena takes the Contract, cross out every WHC in the Contract and writes WWE champ title over it

Tell me you wouldn't want to see that.

why don't you see by your self and tell me if it's bad or not
    - 7/23 RAW: 6.02 million viewers (average)
    - 7/30 RAW: 4.50 million viewers (average)
    - 8/6 RAW: 4.37 million viewers (average)
    - 8/13 RAW: 4.13 million viewers (average)
    - 8/20 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
    - 8/27 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
    - 9/3 RAW: 4.20 million viewers (average)
    - 9/10 RAW: 4.14 million viewers (average)
    - 9/17 RAW: 4.1 million viewers (average)
    - 9/24 RAW: 3.79 million viewers (average)
    - 10/1 RAW: 3.50 million viewers (average)
    - 10/8 RAW: 4.12 million viewers (average)
    - 10/16 RAW: 3.98 million viewers (average)
    - 10/16 RAW: 3.55 million viewers (average)
    - 10/29 RAW: 4.10 million viewers (average)
    - 11/5 RAW: 4.08 million viewers (average)
    - 11/12 RAW: 4.19 million viewers (average)
    - 11/19 RAW: 3.83 million viewers (average)
    - 11/26 RAW: 3.92 million viewers (average)
    - 12/3 RAW: 3.43 million viewers (average)

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

why don't you see by your self and tell me if it's bad or not
    - 7/23 RAW: 6.02 million viewers (average)
    - 7/30 RAW: 4.50 million viewers (average)
    - 8/6 RAW: 4.37 million viewers (average)
    - 8/13 RAW: 4.13 million viewers (average)
    - 8/20 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
    - 8/27 RAW: 4.48 million viewers (average)
    - 9/3 RAW: 4.20 million viewers (average)
    - 9/10 RAW: 4.14 million viewers (average)
    - 9/17 RAW: 4.1 million viewers (average)
    - 9/24 RAW: 3.79 million viewers (average)
    - 10/1 RAW: 3.50 million viewers (average)
    - 10/8 RAW: 4.12 million viewers (average)
    - 10/16 RAW: 3.98 million viewers (average)
    - 10/16 RAW: 3.55 million viewers (average)
    - 10/29 RAW: 4.10 million viewers (average)
    - 11/5 RAW: 4.08 million viewers (average)
    - 11/12 RAW: 4.19 million viewers (average)
    - 11/19 RAW: 3.83 million viewers (average)
    - 11/26 RAW: 3.92 million viewers (average)
    - 12/3 RAW: 3.43 million viewers (average)
    It's be nice to state the source you got this from.

And plus they know what they're doing. The viewing amount will go back up.

And its best to weed out the fake fans from the real ones.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I like that you're still usin images to post responses Tray

Anyways, the idea is pretty cool, but how about this; after Rock wins the title and Cena comes out, he brings, of all people Brad Maddox out and informs the WWE that he's still a referee (from some technical/legal bs that could easily be made up, some sort of pending lawsuit or something). He uses Brad to win the title as, as the officials are so fond of saying, the referee's decision is final. Then comes Raw, and Rock comes out, confronts Cena, and then obv~ attacks him, but who comes to Cena's rescue? The Shield. Turns out it was CENA all along manipulating Punk's Title Reign to keep him Champ so he could kill two birds with one stone, namely a: Be the guy to end a record breaking run and b: take the title off the Rock, spoiling his 'glorious return' to WWE. Cena calls all the fans (and Punk/Ryback/Rock) morons for not figuring it out as Cena has never been a victim of the Shield (at time of writing anyway) and to count the guys off. Ryback: Threat to title and no garuntee he can beat him. Punk, who beat him in the Match of the Year 2011 to become champ (the first time, but Cena hasn't regained it since) and ofc, for 'humiliating' him by being the only person to loose a MITB cash in. Kane, repayment for what happened at the start of the year, Bryan is just crossfire. Miz and Cena have their WM match and Miz won 'cause of Rock, sure Cena did win the title the next PPV, but he has that WM loss on his mind. And Orton 'casue, well, no-one needs to explain Orton - Cena history.

Heel turn. Associates to help him screw who-ever out of regaining/winning are introduced. And it gives the WWE all the reason to put some special stipulation in the WM rematch with Rock.

Oh btw, Skor is back.

It's be nice to state the source you got this from.

And plus they know what they're doing. The viewing amount will go back up.

And its best to weed out the fake fans from the real ones.
    it's at any wrestling news website , trust me it's real not fake.

the real and the fake fans ? they lost about 3M fans the last 2 months , enough said.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Tell me you wouldn't want to see that.
    What?? Cena Winning?? I was the first who said NO. I mean serious now. He won the Raw briefcase, failed when he cashed it in and now he gets the SD briefcase too. **** No, of course I dont want to see this

it's at any wrestling news website , trust me it's real not fake.
    Then give the source material.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post

Anyways, the idea is pretty cool, but how about this; after Rock wins the title and Cena comes out, he brings, of all people Brad Maddox out and informs the WWE that he's still a referee (from some technical/legal bs that could easily be made up, some sort of pending lawsuit or something). He uses Brad to win the title as, as the officials are so fond of saying, the referee's decision is final. Then comes Raw, and Rock comes out, confronts Cena, and then obv~ attacks him, but who comes to Cena's rescue? The Shield. Turns out it was CENA all along manipulating Punk's Title Reign to keep him Champ so he could kill two birds with one stone, namely a: Be the guy to end a record breaking run and b: take the title off the Rock, spoiling his 'glorious return' to WWE. Cena calls all the fans (and Punk/Ryback/Rock) morons for not figuring it out as Cena has never been a victim of the Shield (at time of writing anyway) and to count the guys off. Ryback: Threat to title and no garuntee he can beat him. Punk, who beat him in the Match of the Year 2011 to become champ (the first time, but Cena hasn't regained it since) and ofc, for 'humiliating' him by being the only person to loose a MITB cash in. Kane, repayment for what happened at the start of the year, Bryan is just crossfire. Miz and Cena have their WM match and Miz won 'cause of Rock, sure Cena did win the title the next PPV, but he has that WM loss on his mind. And Orton 'casue, well, no-one needs to explain Orton - Cena history.

Heel turn. Associates to help him screw who-ever out of regaining/winning are introduced. And it gives the WWE all the reason to put some special stipulation in the WM rematch with Rock.

Oh btw, Skor is back.
    first welcome back, second I love every bit of this Idea. But I don't think the writes can't think up of something this good sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    What?? Cena Winning?? I was the first who said NO. I mean serious now. He won the Raw briefcase, failed when he cashed it in and now he gets the SD briefcase too. **** No, of course I dont want to see this
    I was actually just kidding.

Then give the source material.
    i can't post it here so if you rly want it i can send u in a msg

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

It would be great to have cena as a heel

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great story line but WWE lacks the imagination to do something like that

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

This is what i was saying in the other therd BullSh** about Cena (Spoiler Inside) it would be a gud story line if cena wins the mitb and cash it in rr

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post

Oh btw, Skor is back.
    that would be a awsome if it happens
    Last edited by The Enigma; 12-05-2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: double post

My Predictions:

For WHC:

1. Cena will win the MITB. Then Sheamus will win in WHC in TLC and then Cena will use it agains Sheamus. And at RAW Sheamus will come out and call out cena and ask for a rematch but BigShow will interrupt and argue he is the one should be entitled for a rematch but Booker-T will decide as A Triple Threat in the next PPV.

2. Cena will win the MITB. Bigshow retains WHC. And Cena cash it in and win. Another Cena vs Bigshow rivalry in Smackdown. And Sheamus will be draft to RAW.

For WWE Championship:

1. However WWE TLC PPV so poor if no WWE championship going to happen. I think they should strip the title since the reigning champ if he can't compete, that's clearly a forfeit and give the title to Ryback or just look for new challenger. So that challenger vs challenger for New WWE champion. Because anyway Punk surpass the title reigns of Cena in modern days, I think it is enough and will look so bad. Imagined WWE PPV without WWE championship, what a lame PPV it will be.

2. So if Challenger vs Challenger will happens, new WWE champion (i preferred ryback win it). And the new WWE champion Ryback vs The Rock at Royal Rumble since he promise to battle whoever the WWE champion in Royal Rumble. Then Rock win it with help of Punk as a revenge for Ryback. And in Royal Rumble CM punk re-appears and win the Royal Rumble event. And when Raw comes he will challenge the Rock in Wrestlemania 29. And then in Wrestlemania 29 if CM punk wins and since Sheamus will be draft to RAW. It will be great if Ryback vs Sheamus for the challenger of Punks WWE title. Who knows Sheamus vs Punk rivalry might happens. But I want Sheamus vs Ryback fight atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast