Default The Shield vs. Aces & Eights.

Follow us on Social Media

Now I bet I'm not the only one who has noticed this but WWE and TNA are really trying to outdo each other in many aspects... or in other words copy each other.

Anyway for those who watches and enjoys both shows, which faction is superior?

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

its hard to tell Aces and eights storyline is running a lot longer and the SHield Storyline just started. So from that point, Aces and Eights for sure. The shield Storyline has to run for a couple of Month before you can say more about it. But another point for Aes and Eights, they have some solid and expierenced Wrestlers in it who can deliver an awesome show.

from the attacks are Aces and Eights for sure better, what they did to Stng impressed me. It looked really brutal

SO ACES AND EIGHTS GET MY VOTE
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Yeah, true true... Very good points there, perhaps it's not fair to the Shield since they just started their thing. ;P

But yeah, the attacks made by A&Es are definitely far more impressive. And it's always exciting to witness which target/victim is going to be next, each week!

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Aces and eights are mostly already established wrestlers that are already pro so i think aces and eights are the superior.. but the shield are a good group too

I forgot to mention that I'm very happy to (finally) see Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins/Tyler Black) used in a major storyline!!!

He was amazing back in ROH, especially during his last match against Roderick Strong:

So yeah, hope to see him and his buddies in a match soon!
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 12-05-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Aces and Eights are 8 I guess and Shield is 3 . So of course Aces and Eights . They can do more . Attack more people . They have more scope

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Agree

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Aces and Eights are 8 I guess and Shield is 3 . So of course Aces and Eights . They can do more . Attack more people . They have more scope
    I never watched aces and 8 but from your theory I will chose aces and 8

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Well the choice for me is Aces&8's because first they debuted a long time ago and know what they are all about, And second: the numbers and Aces&8's are bigger than the shield and as the saying says "the bigger the better", And about The Shield first: they just debuted a few weeks ago which and they even not been in any match yet so you can't know if they are good or not just yet, Second: They are only three which for a group that is not a lot but they still could work i't out with them taking advantage of being a trio we will have just to wait and see, But now my vote goes to Aces & 8's

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

aces and eight

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........