Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default WWE RAW Draws Record Low Viewers, Second Lowest Rating Of 2012

Follow us on Social Media

Last night's episode of WWE RAW garnered a 2.55 rating and 3.44 million viewers, down from the 2.72 rating and 3.92 million viewers the show drew last week. The show was up against the monster Washington Redskins - New York Giants NFL game, which scored a massive 16.21 million viewers.

It was the fewest viewers for any episode of the show in many years, earning even fewer viewers than the October 1st episode, which was the least viewed episode so far this year with 3.502 million viewers. It was the second lowest rated episode of the year, narrowly edging out the October 22nd episode, which scored a 2.49 rating.

The show drew 3.58 million viewers in the first hour and fell to 3.37 million in the second. There was a very slight piece of good news, as viewers only dipped marginally in the third hour, which garnered 3.36 million viewers. Still, it was the sixteenth week in a row where viewership for the third hour was below viewership in the second hour.

wwe is just getting worse everyday .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

This episode was good

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thnx for share

Moderator www.desirulez.net

intreasting last weeks impact was 1.2m viewers grown from 1.1m the previous week

:thanks for the info:

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

They should have promoted Vince's appearance, MizTv Lie Detector Test and all, I am sure they could have draw more ratings than this.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I doubt it wwe at failing fast

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

for some reason , since cm punk turned heel raw gets alot of bad ratings .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    This episode was good
    Agree and have a very good ending

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

This isn't really something to worry about.

it's more to do with the bad storylines and not using talent correctly

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Well i believe that happened because of the people already thinking that the episode will be bad so they don't even bother to watch i't, So i advice the WWE to keep there episodes like this and make i't also better and maybe than they will watch again

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

with the exception of last week a majority of the smackdown's and raw's have been a major disappointment and very very predictable.. i do still watch them but there just not entertaining me as much anymore, if they was going to improve something i would use the talent that wwe has rather then inporting old stars it's totally unfair

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    with the exception of last week a majority of the smackdown's and raw's have been a major disappointment and very very predictable.. i do still watch them but there just not entertaining me as much anymore, if they was going to improve something i would use the talent that wwe has rather then inporting old stars it's totally unfair
    Well i stopped watching SD for almost maybe 5-6 months so i can't give you anything on i't, But about Raw there is 3 hours to take advantage of but the WWE doesn't do that and what they should do rather than than putting replays and the commercials they should put young wrestlers in the ring and make them take chance to show what they got, But they don't want to risk with that because they think that they will lose ratings if they did that, And they are already losing ratings without taking risk, But the WWE won't take risk even if they are losing ratings and until they take the risk of putting young wrestlers in the ring they will keep on losing ratings and maybe in the end lose the young wrestlers who have been waiting to get a chance to show what they got

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Well i stopped watching SD for almost maybe 5-6 months so i can't give you anything on i't, But about Raw there is 3 hours to take advantage of but the WWE doesn't do that and what they should do rather than than putting replays and the commercials they should put young wrestlers in the ring and make them take chance to show what they got, But they don't want to risk with that because they think that they will lose ratings if they did that, And they are already losing ratings without taking risk, But the WWE won't take risk even if they are losing ratings and until they take the risk of putting young wrestlers in the ring they will keep on losing ratings and maybe in the end lose the young wrestlers who have been waiting to get a chance to show what they got
    I totally agree, and it's because of that TNA are having record high ratings and raising which is good i suppose but even WWE at it's worse there never going to pull in the numbers they do i guess the newer talent will go to ROH or TNA if they get 0 air time.. if only they read some of these threads less rewinds more wrestling for younger talent and less rewinds on both raw and smackdow.. and don't get me started on bad romantic storylines

I totally agree, and it's because of that TNA are having record high ratings and raising which is good i suppose but even WWE at it's worse there never going to pull in the numbers they do i guess the newer talent will go to ROH or TNA if they get 0 air time.. if only they read some of these threads less rewinds more wrestling for younger talent and less rewinds on both raw and smackdow.. and don't get me started on bad romantic storylines
    TNA will not reach WWE because the WWE is over 70 years in the making and TNA will be going to the 11th year so you can see that the people are more used to watch the WWE and knowing there wrestlers but TNA's wrestlers are still new faces to get used to, But still i believe TNA is going on the right track as TNA is the fastest rising company in the world i believe, And i'm thinking that the young talents may leave or even get fired because of Linda losing her campaign and also they have to go to the indy company's first before going to a big promotion like TNA as they don't just take wrestlers they need to know there performance and if they are good for the company or not, So they have to scratch to the top to get what they want, And i appreciate what the both company's are doing with romantic, Drama storylines because they are trying to attract the women's to watch there product but still they both suck at doing i't but still that may help them in the future

TNA will not reach WWE because the WWE is over 70 years in the making and TNA will be going to the 11th year so you can see that the people are more used to watch the WWE and knowing there wrestlers but TNA's wrestlers are still new faces to get used to, But still i believe TNA is going on the right track as TNA is the fastest rising company in the world i believe, And i'm thinking that the young talents may leave or even get fired because of Linda losing her campaign and also they have to go to the indy company's first before going to a big promotion like TNA as they don't just take wrestlers they need to know there performance and if they are good for the company or not, So they have to scratch to the top to get what they want, And i appreciate what the both company's are doing with romantic, Drama storylines because they are trying to attract the women's to watch there product but still they both suck at doing i't but still that may help them in the future
    I don't mind the romantic stuff at all if done correctly and not have everything focused on that i don't like the bully ray / hogan storyline and i don't like the aj / cena storyline they both seemed rushed whereas the aj styles storyline was well put together in my opinion

its a gud episode n thanks for the info
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

I don't mind the romantic stuff at all if done correctly and not have everything focused on that i don't like the bully ray / hogan storyline and i don't like the aj / cena storyline they both seemed rushed whereas the aj styles storyline was well put together in my opinion
    Bully Ray's storyline is still in the beginning and i think i'ts gonna come out pretty well, As for Cena, AJ storyline i believe i'ts already screwed from the beginning because of Nikki and Cena dating now so i don't believe i't will go well, As for Styles storyline with Claire i don't think i't was that great and i think that happened because of Claire disappointing skills in acting and even the TNA officials had the same feeling and i believe the only one who walked out with something good was Daniles because he was an absolute gold during the storyline but in the end the storyline was a huge disappointment

Bully Ray's storyline is still in the beginning and i think i'ts gonna come out pretty well, As for Cena, AJ storyline i believe i'ts already screwed from the beginning because of Nikki and Cena dating now so i don't believe i't will go well, As for Styles storyline with Claire i don't think i't was that great and i think that happened because of Claire disappointing skills in acting and even the TNA officials had the same feeling and i believe the only one who walked out with something good was Daniles because he was an absolute gold during the storyline but in the end the storyline was a huge disappointment
    Well i thought despite the bad acting on claires part it was quite entertaining but from then it seems like AJ has gone from bad to worse ie; losing a shot at the WHC for a whole year and missing 95% of his move set.. i am starting to think he did something to upset one of the writers lol. but daniels & kaz do seem to be getting a whole lot of notability from the whole claire lynch thing and i am not a daniels fan at all so it sucks for me but i do like kazarian so i hope it ends at final resolution on sunday and i hope to see aj gain the x-div or tv championship next year sometime.

Well i thought despite the bad acting on claires part it was quite entertaining but from then it seems like AJ has gone from bad to worse ie; losing a shot at the WHC for a whole year and missing 95% of his move set.. i am starting to think he did something to upset one of the writers lol. but daniels & kaz do seem to be getting a whole lot of notability from the whole claire lynch thing and i am not a daniels fan at all so it sucks for me but i do like kazarian so i hope it ends at final resolution on sunday and i hope to see aj gain the x-div or tv championship next year sometime.
    Well if he upset the writers or TNA officials don't you think that will come out fast in the wrestling news? And i had an thought a while back that they may think of turning AJ Styles to a heel as i know from TNA officials and writers they are not afraid of turning AJ to a heel and also AJ missing most of his moves is maybe just a plan to continue the idea of turning AJ to a heel, And i'm not sure that he will go to the X Division but he may go for the title before Destination X to get the title and go for the TNA WHC, But they honestly need to do a lot of work to make AJ turn heel as he is been known to be the face of TNA now they need to change that and try to make AJ as heel as possible so the people can hate him from the heart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast