Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Remember HHH's brokenArm Storyline?? This is how it really looks like. (WARNING Really graphic)

Follow us on Social Media

Remember when Lesnsar broke HHH Arm with the Kimura Lock?? This is how its looks in real life when its happen. Again WARNING!!!! Everyone with a weak Stomach shouldnt watch this Video, Its really Graphic

turn up the Volume a bit or use headphones then you can hear the Bone snap. I watch it a couple of times and now I have a weird feeling my stomach
    For you guys who watch it, to calm down here the Lesnar/HHH Version

Share your thoughts
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I dont have a weak stomach I watched it while eating The wwe version looks fake compared to MMA

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    I dont have a weak stomach I watched it while eating The wwe version looks fake compared to MMA
    It will definitly take a while till I can sleep tonight

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    This will calm your nerves

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    o rly?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    o rly?

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I thought you were a a though guy . To be honest I heard the snap sound but his expression didn't made me feel like something tht bad rally happened . Maybe it was muscle sound or he has broken his arm many times in the past so he is used to it now . Can anyone give me the full match I wanna see wht happened after that .

Edit - I got the video he is a tough guy . Salutes to him

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Thanks eiden and io them videos were great and I was watching them while having breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Thanks eiden and io them videos were great and I was watching them while having breakfast
    And I watched it while having coffee . Don't know why there are so many warning on the video . I actually laughed and watched Final Destination 5 this video is nothing lol

It's Clobberin Time

WE all now that WWE make SOME Fake Moves

i think the bad injury's are the acl ones they look painful as hell

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

OMG , I can't belive it , his arm almost fly from his shoulder , and the other guy was like "sorry man I didn't mean it" that tells the whole story .
    In WWE Lesnar wouldn't be laughing if he did that to HHH , that's for sure , it was fake ofc .

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I thought you were a a though guy . To be honest I heard the snap sound but his expression didn't made me feel like something tht bad rally happened . Maybe it was muscle sound or he has broken his arm many times in the past so he is used to it now . Can anyone give me the full match I wanna see wht happened after that .
    its the adrinaline why he is so calm. Never heard an interview of an Boxer or something like that?? you dont feel the pain in that moment

And I watched it while having coffee . Don't know why there are so many warning on the video . I actually laughed and watched Final Destination 5 this video is nothing lol
    Really?? Reallly? You comparing a Movie to a real incident?? Really?? (My The Miz imitation)

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

for sharing

RISE ABOVE HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    OMG , I can't belive it , his arm almost fly from his shoulder , and the other guy was like "sorry man I didn't mean it" that tells the whole story .
    In WWE Lesnar wouldn't be laughing if he did that to HHH , that's for sure , it was fake ofc .
    yeah I guess the guy was more shocked about that he broke the other guys arm. the other guy might not even realized it in that in that moment. But good job from the dude that he immidietly released him

its the adrinaline why he is so calm. Never heard an interview of an Boxer or something like that?? you dont feel the pain in that moment
    I ain't no doctor and dnt care why he is so calm . I already said salute him for tht .

Really?? Reallly? You comparing a Movie to a real incident?? Really?? (My The Miz imitation)
    Yeah cause you said things like you can't sleep . Was it really that bad to watch on net . I busted open my leg 2 yrs ago playing football . Blood was pouring like hell but I even slept that night well cause I was in pain I needed a sleep .

Watching in real in one thing watching on tv is other . If you search you will even get a video of someone being murdered but will tht really matter cause if you see that murder in real then you wont sleep for 1 full week . But on tv you will forget after few hrs . That was my point it was real but I didn't watched in reality so nothing tht scares me .

It's Clobberin Time

I ain't no doctor and dnt care why he is so calm . I already said salute him for tht .

Yeah cause you said things like you can't sleep . Was it really that bad to watch on net . I busted open my leg 2 yrs ago playing football . Blood was pouring like hell but I even slept that night well cause I was in pain I needed a sleep .

Watching in real in one thing watching on tv is other . If you search you will even get a video of someone being murdered but will tht really matter cause if you see that murder in real then you wont sleep for 1 full week . But on tv you will forget after few hrs . That was my point it was real but I didn't watched in reality so nothing tht scares me .
    dont tell me I saw a lot of these sick videos. I cant recommened anybody to watch that sick sh*t it was horrible

dont tell me I saw a lot of these sick videos. I cant recommened anybody to watch that sick sh*t it was horrible

Tell you wht

i was just giving my opinion tht i m used to watching these things on net and tv so it dosent matter to me even he broke his neck . I got exited after reading so many warning but the video was a childs play to watch . Its like getting too exited after watching a horror movie promo but the movie turns out to be bore . Just an example.

It's Clobberin Time

Tell you wht

i was just giving my opinion tht i m used to watching these things on net and tv so it dosent matter to me even he broke his neck . I got exited after reading so many warning but the video was a childs play to watch . Its like getting too exited after watching a horror movie promo but the movie turns out to be bore . Just an example.
    and exactly for them were these warnings, for the kids here in DR not everyone is used to see some cruel stuff like that

did you see how floppy the arm went that was awesome it's like his arm was made of straw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast