Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default Remember HHH's brokenArm Storyline?? This is how it really looks like. (WARNING Really graphic)

    Follow us on Social Media





    Remember when Lesnsar broke HHH Arm with the Kimura Lock?? This is how its looks in real life when its happen. Again WARNING!!!! Everyone with a weak Stomach shouldnt watch this Video, Its really Graphic




    turn up the Volume a bit or use headphones then you can hear the Bone snap. I watch it a couple of times and now I have a weird feeling my stomach
    For you guys who watch it, to calm down here the Lesnar/HHH Version


    Share your thoughts
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    I dont have a weak stomach I watched it while eating The wwe version looks fake compared to MMA


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  3. #3
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    I dont have a weak stomach I watched it while eating The wwe version looks fake compared to MMA
    It will definitly take a while till I can sleep tonight
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    It will definitly take a while till I can sleep tonight
    This will calm your nerves



    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  5. #5
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    I dont have a weak stomach I watched it while eating The wwe version looks fake compared to MMA
    o rly?


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    o rly?


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    It will definitly take a while till I can sleep tonight
    I thought you were a a though guy . To be honest I heard the snap sound but his expression didn't made me feel like something tht bad rally happened . Maybe it was muscle sound or he has broken his arm many times in the past so he is used to it now . Can anyone give me the full match I wanna see wht happened after that .

    Edit - I got the video he is a tough guy . Salutes to him




    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Thanks eiden and io them videos were great and I was watching them while having breakfast

  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Thanks eiden and io them videos were great and I was watching them while having breakfast
    And I watched it while having coffee . Don't know why there are so many warning on the video . I actually laughed and watched Final Destination 5 this video is nothing lol



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    WE all now that WWE make SOME Fake Moves

  11. #11
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    i think the bad injury's are the acl ones they look painful as hell

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    OMG , I can't belive it , his arm almost fly from his shoulder , and the other guy was like "sorry man I didn't mean it" that tells the whole story .
    In WWE Lesnar wouldn't be laughing if he did that to HHH , that's for sure , it was fake ofc .

  13. #13
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I thought you were a a though guy . To be honest I heard the snap sound but his expression didn't made me feel like something tht bad rally happened . Maybe it was muscle sound or he has broken his arm many times in the past so he is used to it now . Can anyone give me the full match I wanna see wht happened after that .
    its the adrinaline why he is so calm. Never heard an interview of an Boxer or something like that?? you dont feel the pain in that moment

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    And I watched it while having coffee . Don't know why there are so many warning on the video . I actually laughed and watched Final Destination 5 this video is nothing lol
    Really?? Reallly? You comparing a Movie to a real incident?? Really?? (My The Miz imitation)
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  14. #14
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    for sharing





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    OMG , I can't belive it , his arm almost fly from his shoulder , and the other guy was like "sorry man I didn't mean it" that tells the whole story .
    In WWE Lesnar wouldn't be laughing if he did that to HHH , that's for sure , it was fake ofc .
    yeah I guess the guy was more shocked about that he broke the other guys arm. the other guy might not even realized it in that in that moment. But good job from the dude that he immidietly released him
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    its the adrinaline why he is so calm. Never heard an interview of an Boxer or something like that?? you dont feel the pain in that moment
    I ain't no doctor and dnt care why he is so calm . I already said salute him for tht .

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Really?? Reallly? You comparing a Movie to a real incident?? Really?? (My The Miz imitation)
    Yeah cause you said things like you can't sleep . Was it really that bad to watch on net . I busted open my leg 2 yrs ago playing football . Blood was pouring like hell but I even slept that night well cause I was in pain I needed a sleep .

    Watching in real in one thing watching on tv is other . If you search you will even get a video of someone being murdered but will tht really matter cause if you see that murder in real then you wont sleep for 1 full week . But on tv you will forget after few hrs . That was my point it was real but I didn't watched in reality so nothing tht scares me .



    It's Clobberin Time

  17. #17
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I ain't no doctor and dnt care why he is so calm . I already said salute him for tht .



    Yeah cause you said things like you can't sleep . Was it really that bad to watch on net . I busted open my leg 2 yrs ago playing football . Blood was pouring like hell but I even slept that night well cause I was in pain I needed a sleep .

    Watching in real in one thing watching on tv is other . If you search you will even get a video of someone being murdered but will tht really matter cause if you see that murder in real then you wont sleep for 1 full week . But on tv you will forget after few hrs . That was my point it was real but I didn't watched in reality so nothing tht scares me .
    dont tell me I saw a lot of these sick videos. I cant recommened anybody to watch that sick sh*t it was horrible
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    dont tell me I saw a lot of these sick videos. I cant recommened anybody to watch that sick sh*t it was horrible

    Tell you wht

    i was just giving my opinion tht i m used to watching these things on net and tv so it dosent matter to me even he broke his neck . I got exited after reading so many warning but the video was a childs play to watch . Its like getting too exited after watching a horror movie promo but the movie turns out to be bore . Just an example.



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Tell you wht

    i was just giving my opinion tht i m used to watching these things on net and tv so it dosent matter to me even he broke his neck . I got exited after reading so many warning but the video was a childs play to watch . Its like getting too exited after watching a horror movie promo but the movie turns out to be bore . Just an example.
    and exactly for them were these warnings, for the kids here in DR not everyone is used to see some cruel stuff like that
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  20. #20
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    did you see how floppy the arm went that was awesome it's like his arm was made of straw

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •