View Poll Results: Will We See Brock Lesnar as Champion in 2013 ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

5 33.33%
  • No!

10 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Post Will We See Brock Lesnar as Champion in 2013 ?

Follow us on Social Media

Will We See Brock Lesnar as Champion in 2013 ?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i want him to be a wwe champ one more time but i don't think that will happen.
    Last edited by The Villain; 12-03-2012 at 03:46 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Yes

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Brock Lesnar as Champion

No! No! No!

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

^ ^

why not?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    why not?
    We don't need old trash that is in the wwe as often as a there is a Solar Eclipse being our champ. That goes for the Rock too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    We don't need old trash that is in the wwe as often as a there is Solar Eclipse being our champ. That goes for the Rock too.

i know u didn't say this but do you want cena to be wwe champ again?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

because i he is not regular in wwe.
    and jonh cena then hell no
    i dont want him as champion..

i think some one new should win it(randy orton,christian,shaemus,jericho,the miz,brayn)
    or punk should retain it for long time for 500 days or more

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

i know u didn't say this but do you want cena to be wwe champ again?
    In the future yes, but not now. I'm enjoying the other storylines and that he is helping Ziggler in this rivalry. Facing Cena in a good memorable match is a good push for your career and beating him one on one at a ppv(or raw for that matter) is almost like winning the title.

Yeah I love Cena but I actually want the WWE to make more potencial Champs like Ziggler, Rhodes, Barret, to name a few. Young superstar that have earn the fans cheer/heat that will be a good long term entertainment for the WWE. That way even the WWE will have more leniency on making Cena a heel or actually giving the man a vacation the isn't injury related.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

That depends on his contract and if he wants to resign or not, If he resigned than i'm pretty confident that he will be champ and maybe even before WM

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

In the future yes, but not now. I'm enjoying the other storylines and that he is helping Ziggler in this rivalry. Facing Cena in a good memorable match is a good push for your career and beating him one on one at a ppv(or raw for that matter) is almost like winning the title.

Yeah I love Cena but I actually want the WWE to make more potencial Champs like Ziggler, Rhodes, Barret, to name a few. Young superstar that have earn the fans cheer/heat that will be a good long term entertainment for the WWE. That way even the WWE will have more leniency on making Cena a heel or actually giving the man a vacation the isn't injury related.
    totally agree with everything u said , but u do realize that cena and brock lesnar are the same age ?. and cena and brock lesnar's wwe debut was 2000 -2002 , so my point is brock lesnar should be wwe champ , i'm just sick of cena he is 10 times wwe champ , i just want to ask you and every cena fan why exactly u think cena deserve to be wwe champ more than 10 times already?.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Moderator www.desirulez.net

nope like the rock he don't deserve it.. atleast cena has been around awhile brock walks out if things get hard he is a big tit.

Quote Originally Posted by eramit2010 View Post
    because i he is not regular in wwe.
    and jonh cena then hell no
    i dont want him as champion..

i think some one new should win it(randy orton,christian,shaemus,jericho,the miz,brayn)
    or punk should retain it for long time for 500 days or more
    agree with you

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Do you know Richard Cheese?

totally agree with everything u said , but u do realize that cena and brock lesnar are the same age ?. and cena and brock lesnar's wwe debut was 2000 -2002 , so my point is brock lesnar should be wwe champ , i'm just sick of cena he is 10 times wwe champ , i just want to ask you and every cena fan why exactly u think cena deserve to be wwe champ more than 10 times already?.

Its simple. Your answers can be found when you answer these question.

1. Even though Cena and Lesnar came the same year, would left two years later on a failed attempt to join the NFL?

2. After said person attempted to join the NFL (short lived btw) who was said person that went behind the WWE's back to go to New Japan Pro Wrestling even though he was still under contract no to go to and other wrestling company?

3.Who has been around the WWE longer, Cena or Brock?

4. Who has put in more work in the WWE, Cena or Brock?

5. Who is more trustworthy in the WWE, Cena or Brock?

6. Who is a better long term investment in the WWE, Cena or Brock?

Cena isn't champ and hasn't been for more that a year, you need to get over this negativity and enjoy the fact that he is not champ instead of counting the days when he becomes one like the people that swear the world is going to end on the twelfth of this month.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

1. Even though Cena and Lesnar came the same year, would left two years later on a failed attempt to join the NFL?

2. After said person attempted to join the NFL (short lived btw) who was said person that went behind the WWE's back to go to New Japan Pro Wrestling even though he was still under contract no to go to and other wrestling company?

Cena isn't champ and hasn't been for more that a year, you need to get over this negativity and enjoy the fact that he is not champ instead of counting the days when he becomes one like the people that swear the world is going to end on the twelfth of this month.
    well spoken
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    well spoken

But wait there's more Exhibit A Lesnar's last match before at WM:
    Warning: just skim thru it or you will be bored.

I got to say, you got to suck pretty damn hard if not even SCSA can save this train wreck.
    Last edited by Tray; 12-03-2012 at 06:13 AM.

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Agree

1.2 i don't care about what they were doing before wwe.

3.4. are the same answer wwe just didn't use him right . so he went to a better place . and obviously the ufc was the right place for him that time.

5. cena i guess

trust me i'm enjoying that. u still didn't answer why would cena be a wwe champ again? cena is just boring same character same attitude for more than 7 years , he is the 10 times wwe champ that's enough already . i just don't want him to be wwe champ , i mean sure he can stay and do w/e he is doing right now beating wrestlers with one arm and one leg , getting beat the whole match and the last 2 mins , the super cena appears and send the kids happy to home. u see my point is i just don't want him wwe champ ,

and after wm 29 he will be wwe champ somehow and i will probably stop watching wwe till he loses or something happen . the wrestling fans need to see something new , something that's not predictable or boring . the only reason i will accept cena as a champ if he turned heel , but trust i'm not one of those fans who keep b**cing about that , i'm pretty sure wwe won't turn him heel even if he want to . and yes i know that his match with goldberg was boring it's not his damn fault it's the writers fault . if you watched any of his other matches u won't say that , in the other hand when i watch every cena's match ,i will give u 10 reason why they suck
    Last edited by The Villain; 12-03-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast