Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool WWE News: Jeff Hardy Interested in Returning; Where Would He Fit In?

Follow us on Social Media

Jeff Hardy is interested in returning to the WWE, according to PWInsider

The "Charismatic Enigma" had a career-defining year when he left the WWE in 2009. His feud with CM Punk over the World heavyweight championship highlighted the summer and made for one of the most interesting WWE storylines in recent memory.

If Hardy does return, where would he fit in?

An obvious feud for Hardy would be with Punk. After all, it was Punk who defeated Hardy in a steel cage match and forced him out of the WWE. The two have amazing chemistry, both in the ring and on the mic, and there's no doubt they could pick up where they left off.

However, with Punk at the top of the WWE and currently caught in a feud with John Cena—and a more long-term program with The Rock—Hardy vs. Punk doesn't seem very likely.

Another good prospective angle that comes to mind could be Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler.

With Ziggler on the rise, and Hardy one of the most popular babyfaces in wrestling, a feud between the two would be natural.

Ziggler is the kind of wrestler that can have a great match with just about anyone. It's hard to imagine that he and Hardy wouldn't have good chemistry. The WWE could even put them together as a way to reintroduce Hardy. Since Ziggler sells so well, he would certainly make Hardy look great upon returning.

If Hardy does choose to return to the WWE, he would fit in perfectly. There are a lot of new wrestlers trying to establish themselves. Hardy could help these guys get over and they would provide a lot of fresh feuds for him.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

awesome news
    cm punk vs jeff hardy > the rock vs cena

btw jeff hardy should be a whc , and cm punk the wwe champ i hope that happen someday.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I am so not happy about this... if jeff hardy goes back to the WWE i advise everybody to stay away from me lol.. he is doing great at tna and his progression has been amazing from a tag team to a single wrestler and it will just end up how it always does.. they will miss use him and set his carreer back and make him a joke then eventually a jobber he should stay at TNA in my opinion because unless your name is john cena or the rock you aint worth nodda.

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I am so not happy about this... if jeff hardy goes back to the WWE i advise everybody to stay away from me lol.. he is doing great at tna and his progression has been amazing from a tag team to a single wrestler and it will just end up how it always does.. they will miss use him and set his carreer back and make him a joke then eventually a jobber he should stay at TNA in my opinion because unless your name is john cena or the rock you aint worth nodda.
    i'm not cena or rock fan , u see jeff hardy belongs to wwe , btw lol wwe didn't make him job to anyone before he left , wwe kept pushing him till he left for some reason ,his feud with cm punk was awesome he was the whc remember? did u see when the crowds was very sad when he left , do you rly think wwe won't use him right this time ? i think u don't care if he was in wwe or tna i think you care about what will happen to tna if jeff hardy left and go to wwe . just saying.
    Last edited by The Villain; 12-03-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i'm not cena or rock fan , u see jeff hardy belongs to wwe , btw lol wwe didn't make him job to anyone before he left , wwe kept pushing him for some reason till he left , he was the whc remember? did u saw the crowds was very sad when he left , do you rly think wwe won't use him right this time ? i think u don't care if he was in wwe or tna i think you care about what will happen to tna if jeff hardy left and go to wwe . just saying.
    no you are totaly wrong i am a jeff hardy fan a die hard jeff hardy fan and yeah he was whc for 10 mins then he hit a bump in his life and they trhew him away dispite the fans and at the momment the WWE has so much talent that they don't use already and TNA would be fine without jeff and i would still watch TNA religiously the only reason they want jeff is so they can have matt and jeff Tag team again because the WWE's TT division sucks the big one.

I have loved jeff and the hardy's since his feud with essay rios when lita joined them.. so you are proved wrong.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I'm on Enigmas side with that, Totally agree. Wouldnt like to see him back at WWE. TNA treated him so well and gave him everything, this would be the definition of BS
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

no you are totaly wrong i am a jeff hardy fan a die hard jeff hardy fan and yeah he was whc for 10 mins then he hit a bump in his life and they trhew him away dispite the fans and at the momment the WWE has so much talent that they don't use already and TNA would be fine without jeff and i would still watch TNA religiously the only reason they want jeff is so they can have matt and jeff Tag team again because the WWE's TT division sucks the big one.

I have loved jeff and the hardy's since his feud with essay rios when lita joined them.. so you are proved wrong.
    being pushed is not just being a champion so if the crowds love him and he wins every match heel or face that's being pushed , jeff hardy was in wwe for a long time .he is good at tna but better at wwe . in my opinion i think he should come back as a heel , i don't think they want the jeff and matt hardy tag team . that's why tna released him.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

being pushed is not just being a champion so if the crowds love him and he wins every match heel or face that's being pushed , jeff hardy was in wwe for a long time .he is good at tna but better at wwe . in my opinion i think he should come back as a heel , i don't think they want the jeff and matt hardy tag team . that's why tna released him.
    I want jeff hardy back He should go after the WHC

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    I want jeff hardy back He should go after the WHC
    This is going to be the popular choice for most people here since there are 20 wwe fans to every 1 TNA fan but like eiden said it will be complete BS if jeff leaves TNA for the WWE and a bad carrer choice

how is it a bad choice ? he was in wwe for a long time and they were pushing him alot .anyway i don't care anymore.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

TNA doesn't want the hardy boys in one team and for that they fired him ??? Let me correct that for ya first: before Matt got fired he got suspended because he was late on the events and sometimes doesn't even come so TNA officials suspend him, And during the suspension Matt had a DWI arrest and then TNA suspend him in the same day, So i'ts obvious that the reason behind Matt Hardy being released was Matt Hardy and not TNA officials not wanting Matt and Jeff in one team again

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

do you even read what i post they got rid of him when he hit a bit of trouble in his life when he was having rl issues.. and if you don't care why are you commenting about it...

aaa , k
    first of all i don't know that much about matt hardy but i don't care if you searched or already knew about it before you posted , so

do you even read what i post they got rid of him when he hit a bit of trouble in his life when he was having rl issues.. and if you don't care why are you commenting about it...
    i was talking about jeff hardy being in wwe or tna.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

No no no, he is doing great in TNA and don't forget that TNA really suport him in his "Dark time"
    BTW, the only change i wanna see between the two companies is Chistian going back to TNA