View Poll Results: Who Would Win?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

    9 75.00%
  • Ryback

    3 25.00%
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    T

    Default Ryback vs The Rock @ WrestleMania 29

    Follow us on Social Media








    Who Would Win?


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    The Rock without a doubt



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    who cares the Match wont happen
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    who cares the Match wont happen
    lol how do you know? and don't say u know cuz it's some rumors . wwe can change the story lines anytime so if you want to vote then just do it .
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 12-01-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: please dnt go again :pray:


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    lol realy I cant read annother war . it's 80% chance it wont happen and 20% it will happen ...... But there is no problem discussing it cause most of the threads are based on prediction only



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    lol realy I cant read annother war . it's 80% chance it wont happen and 20% it will happen ...... But there is no problem discussing it cause most of the threads are based on prediction only
    exactly. it might happen , wwe surprised me before like with the horn swoogle the gm of raw , i know everyone was shocked as well


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    exactly. it might happen , wwe surprised me before like with the horn swoogle the gm of raw , i know everyone was shocked as well
    Maybe , might , possibly , chances are . hopefully

    To be honest Me. Dewie the star wont agree to fight Rybotch at least this WM



    It's Clobberin Time

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,056

    T

    Default

    They should have a your fired match either way we get rid if an annoying no talent wrestler it's win win hehe

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    T

    Default

    This match will never happen RyBotch should keep on eating locals If it happens rock will win


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    T

    Default

    Rock

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    T

    Default

    The Rock without a doubt, besides, Ryback is no where near ready to main event WM

  12. #12
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    T

    Default

    Rock will WiN





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  13. #13
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,056

    T

    Default

    i still maintain they both should be fired, you should of made a third option... double countout because when they get to 1 rock starts acting

    3.....2......1..... Action !

  14. #14
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    T

    Default

    ryback :yes:

    and the match will end in less than 5min
    LI8

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    who cares the Match wont happen
    This comment seems a bit off.

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    who cares
    There we go.

  16. #16
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    i still maintain they both should be fired, you should of made a third option... double countout because when they get to 1 rock starts acting

    3.....2......1..... Action !
    I agree with you After the match rocks goes back to making movies


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •