Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Mourinho will quit Real Madrid in the summer, claims former chief

Follow us on Social Media

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon believes Jose Mourinho will leave the Spanish champions at the end of the season.

Mourinho is known to be unhappy with many things at the club and has looked dejected at points during the season.

Calderon, who was the president elect at the club between 2006 and 2009 feels officials inside the club are fed up with the Portuguese.

He said:

ĎIs Mourinho going to stay at Real at end of season? He has already decided to leave in my opinion.

ĎI think his behavior hasnít at times been approbate to Real Madridís history.

ĎThe problem with Mourinho, and he is an amazing coach, is sometimes he has done things that arenít approbate with Real history Ė complaining many times about referees and Uefa, pushing the players against their rivals to give them enemies. Thatís not Real Madrid.

ĎIím not certain but in my opinion heís fed up with whatís happening and some people are fed up with his attitude and behaviour. I believe heís already made his decision to leave.í