Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default That was so hilarious from Austin Aries *possible spoilers inside *

    Follow us on Social Media





    When Austin Aries laid on Hulk Hogans Desk and said - It's so uncomfartable here Bully and Brooke How do you guys do it




    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 12-01-2012 at 12:38 AM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    That was awesome

  3. #3
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    That was awesome

    I wonder if that was part of the script or he said that on purpose



    It's Clobberin Time

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    haha , austin aries is just like cm punk .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    haha , austin aries is just like cm punk .
    Indeed he is CM Punk of TNA



    It's Clobberin Time

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    reminds me of

    bad quality but it's the only video that i found .
    Last edited by The Villain; 12-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I wonder if that was part of the script or he said that on purpose
    There is nothing wrong on going off the script as almost every wrestler does i't and specially in TNA as they give them the freedom of speech and i think that is good for the wrestlers to show what they got


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  9. #9
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    There is nothing wrong on going off the script as almost every wrestler does i't and specially in TNA as they give them the freedom of speech and i think that is good for the wrestlers to show what they got
    Ya but they wont wanna give the microphone to Punk cause in others hand its a microphone but in his it's a pipebomb . I am pretty sure unlike Aries he would have cracked Hogans Sex tapes joke

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    reminds me of
    Maybe somewhat but not exactly it reminded me of that



    It's Clobberin Time

  10. #10
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ya but they wont wanna give the microphone to Punk cause in others hand its a microphone but in his it's a pipebomb . I am pretty sure unlike Aries he would have cracked Hogans Sex tapes joke
    I was more saying he can go off script in a way that doesn't hurt the storyline i mean think about i't if Austin talked about Hulk's sex tape don't you think that will change the hall storyline as the focus now becomes on Hulk rather than Brooke and Bully Ray's affair with her, And there is a huge difference between Punk's and Aries situation when i't comes to pimpbombs and that kind of stuff as Punk already said that every promo he did was to make his anger go away and he also said that he was about to leave WWE if i't wasn't for the storyline that the WWE gave him he would be sitting at home or wrestling in the indy circuit, But Austin on the other hand doesn't have that kind of a problem so the promos he does now is great and i don't believe there anything wrong with i't and even by him going off script makes his promo even better


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I was more saying he can go off script in a way that doesn't hurt the storyline i mean think about i't if Austin talked about Hulk's sex tape don't you think that will change the hall storyline as the focus now becomes on Hulk rather than Brooke and Bully Ray's affair with her, And there is a huge difference between Punk's and Aries situation when i't comes to pimpbombs and that kind of stuff as Punk already said that every promo he did was to make his anger go away and he also said that he was about to leave WWE if i't wasn't for the storyline that the WWE gave him he would be sitting at home or wrestling in the indy circuit, But Austin on the other hand doesn't have that kind of a problem so the promos he does now is great and i don't believe there anything wrong with i't and even by him going off script makes his promo even better
    and its a different of making fun of a Storyline affair and a real sextape. I guess without permission they not allowed to get that personal
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I was more saying he can go off script in a way that doesn't hurt the storyline i mean think about i't if Austin talked about Hulk's sex tape don't you think that will change the hall storyline as the focus now becomes on Hulk rather than Brooke and Bully Ray's affair with her, And there is a huge difference between Punk's and Aries situation when i't comes to pimpbombs and that kind of stuff as Punk already said that every promo he did was to make his anger go away and he also said that he was about to leave WWE if i't wasn't for the storyline that the WWE gave him he would be sitting at home or wrestling in the indy circuit, But Austin on the other hand doesn't have that kind of a problem so the promos he does now is great and i don't believe there anything wrong with i't and even by him going off script makes his promo even better
    not rly , when cm punk made that mitb promo he earned alot millions of fans , and when aa said that it looked like he is just saying that cuz he is a heel . there is a big difference ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    WWE if i't wasn't for the storyline that the WWE gave him he would be sitting at home or wrestling in the indy
    i don't think so , i think wwe made that storyline to look like a promo , but instead if writing it they made cm punk say w/e he want.and everyone just liked it as you saw.

    so forsure cm punk's pipe bombs > AA 's mic skills , i'm not saying aa is bad i'm just saying he is not as good as cm punk yet.
    Last edited by The Villain; 12-01-2012 at 01:21 AM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  13. #13
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and its a different of making fun of a Storyline affair and a real sextape. I guess without permission they not allowed to get that personal
    Yeah, And maybe they will suspend them or maybe lose a push or something

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    not rly , when cm punk made that mitb promo he earned alot millions of fans , and when aa said that it looked like he is just saying that cuz he is a heel . there is a big difference

    Punk always had fans in his side and MITB was in his home town of Chicago so of course will be cheering for him, And for Double A he just a cheap version of i't to prove a point in the storyline that he was in so the purpose wasn't copying Punk like some of the people thinks over here and they are both friends outside of the ring so i don't think that Double A will accept copying a promo from a friend of his just to get the crowd to cheer him

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i don't think so , i think wwe made that storyline to look like a promo , but instead if writing it they made cm punk say w/e he want.and everyone just liked it as you saw.

    so forsure cm punk's pipe bombs > AA 's mic skills , i'm not saying aa is bad i'm just saying he is not as good as cm punk.
    I guess you didn't see Cm Punk documentary as he said that he was about to leave the WWE as they were trying to resign him but he delayed them until in the end he said he didn't wan to resign with them and before his contact was about to end the WWE told him to say what he wants until MITB which his contract was going to end, So if you watched his documentary you would know about that, And there is arguing that Punk's promos are better than Aries but in my opinion i believe that Aries can reach to Punk's mic level but he hasn't the right reason to do so


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  14. #14
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    well it doesn't matter if he was about to leave wwe or not , what matters is that he pushed his limits and made that awesome promo. AA can reach punk 's level and i think he will soon. and it's obvious that punk 's promos are better than AA even if he was a heel or a face.


    @always had fans in his side and MITB was in his home town of Chicago so of course will be cheering for him, And for Double A he just a cheap version of i't to prove a point in the storyline that he was in so the purpose wasn't copying Punk like some of the people thinks over here and they are both friends outside of the ring so i don't think that Double A will accept copying a promo from a friend of his just to get the crowd to cheer him

    i know he was at his home town , but they didn't cheer for him that much before . the crowd was just awesome at mitb 2011 but the other crowds also cheered for him at every ppv they were chanting '' this is awesome '' at every match he had.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  15. #15
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    well it doesn't matter if he was about to leave wwe or not , what matters is that he pushed his limits and made that awesome promo. AA can reach punk 's level and i think he will soon. and it's obvious that punk 's promos are better than AA even if he was a heel or a face.
    I't does matter in my opinion because if he left the promos that which we call pimpbombs would never be seen so i't does matter for him to stay in the WWE, And i have to disagree on his promos being the same when he was a heel or a face because Punk's promos as a Face are good but as a heel are just gold and the same goes for Aries if you want to do an awesome promo do i't as a heel because that gives you to say what you want without limits and that what Punk did when he talked about Vince's history and talked about Cena being the golden goose in the WWE and he even was going to talk about be a start until they cut the mic from him and that shows that he reached a place that no one will reach

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i know he was at his home town , but they didn't cheer for him that much before . the crowd was just awesome at mitb 2011 but the other crowds also cheered for him at every ppv they were chanting '' this is awesome '' at every match he had.
    Well i't was his last match and there a stipulation that says if he won he would take the championship with him so what do you expect, And of course they would say "this is awesome" in his matches because all of them were great matches like with Cena, D-Bryan and so many more ad they also say that because maybe they will not any matches like Punk do until after a while


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •