Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default Sheamus vs Big Show at TLC who you put your money on ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    Sheamus vs Big Show at TLC whose you put your money on ?


    I would put my money on Big Show again ....... The funny this is last year too Big Show was in a chairs match with Mark Henry and he won only to get beat up by Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds after he cashed his MITB briefcase. Who knows it might happen this time too
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 11-30-2012 at 02:12 AM.



    It's Clobberin Time

  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Big Show
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    but i think sheamus will win this time and ziggler will not be able to cash in MIB contract aginst sheamus at TLC.



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    big Show and I think Ziggler will cash his MITB

  5. #5
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    big show will retain and dolph ziggler will cash his mitb at the early 2013.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    sheamus


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  7. #7
    Senior Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    U S A.
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Big Show will win.

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Show


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    BigShow or Ziggler
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Sheamus

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Sheamus
    Somebody told you to say that right???
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    If anything this is the perfect time for ZigZag to cash it in. Now that this match is personal, it's pretty obvious that Show and Sheamus are going to beat the holy hell out of each other with any chair they can find and then some. This is an opportune time to take advantage of these monsters while they're at their weakest.

    This is like Edge Level of opportunity, you can't get any high that that my friend.

  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Show will retain but zig cash in chances are 50-50 i am not sure i think he will cash in at r.r and hopefully we will see new talented better champs Rock and Zag



  14. #14
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    If anything this is the perfect time for ZigZag to cash it in. Now that this match is personal, it's pretty obvious that Show and Sheamus are going to beat the holy hell out of each other with any chair they can find and then some. This is an opportune time to take advantage of these monsters while they're at their weakest.

    This is like Edge Level of opportunity, you can't get any high that that my friend.
    yeah but like I said before, exactly that happened last year. that would be the same cash in storyline. Show versus Henry in a chair match, Big show won, henry took him out and Bryan cashed in his Contract. We know WWE having bad ideas lately but I dont think they are that stupid. Well, forget the last sentence it could be happen
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  15. #15
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah but like I said before, exactly that happened last year. that would be the same cash in storyline. Show versus Henry in a chair match, Big show won, henry took him out and Bryan cashed in his Contract. We know WWE having bad ideas lately but I dont think they are that stupid. Well, forget the last sentence it could be happen
    bad ideas better than tna for sure the aces and 8's stroyline sucks they must copy that from wwe ;P



  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    bad ideas better than tna for sure the aces and 8's stroyline sucks they must copy that from wwe ;P
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    yeah but like I said before, exactly that happened last year. that would be the same cash in storyline. Show versus Henry in a chair match, Big show won, henry took him out and Bryan cashed in his Contract. We know WWE having bad ideas lately but I dont think they are that stupid. Well, forget the last sentence it could be happen
    Aww crap I forgot about that. But they could do something to make it work......*sigh* I'm giving them too much credit..... aren't I?

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    bad ideas better than tna for sure the aces and 8's stroyline sucks they must copy that from wwe ;P

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Aww crap I forgot about that. But they could do something to make it work......*sigh* I'm giving them too much credit..... aren't I?



    a little bit too much credit. I will laugh my ass off if they doing it again
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    a little bit too much credit. I will laugh my ass off if they doing it again

    Now I'm kind of wishing they do it. It'd be bs to do the same thing twice, but you got a point, it'd be hella funny.

  20. #20
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Now I'm kind of wishing they do it. It'd be bs to do the same thing twice, but you got a point, it'd be hella funny.
    That would bring WWE on a new level of BS. At the end they will say "We did it because no one ever thought we would do it"

    this would be so pathetic if they do the same thing twice. cash on the same ppv would be horrible but on big show in the same kind of match. OMG
    even if they twist it and let sheamus win and dolph cash it in on him it would be aweful.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •