Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

21-0
    i dont think u need a poll to find out
    LI8

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Taker is old if he is gonna be beat why not by the current champ or kane

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

this match wont happen and even if it does Taker will win . I think if taker wrestlers at WM29 he will face John Cena.

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

22-0

at WM 29 there should be The Undertaker vs Ryback

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    this match wont happen and even if it does Taker will win . I think if taker wrestlers at WM29 he will face John Cena.
    ok he might not win but kane or cm punk for takers last ever WM

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    ok he might not win but kane or cm punk for takers last ever WM
    To be honest I hope he ends this year with Lesnar as last opponent . He already looks so old I wonder if he will be fit enough to complete after 2 yrs

It's Clobberin Time

To be honest I hope he ends this year with Lesnar as last opponent . He already looks so old I wonder if he will be fit enough to complete after 2 yrs
    Why Lesner he is nowhere near the kind of guy who should take on him at WM.. my shortlist would be

Kane
    Edge (retired)
    cm punk
    HHH (Semi-retired)
    The rock (hate to admit it)

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Why Lesner he is nowhere near the kind of guy who should take on him at WM.. my shortlist would be

Kane
    Edge (retired)
    cm punk
    HHH (Semi-retired)
    The rock (hate to admit it)
    I know you dnt like him but he is as popular as all the guys above and Taker confronted him at UFC last year I think it will happen

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

He looks old

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

I know you dnt like him but he is as popular as all the guys above and Taker confronted him at UFC last year I think it will happen
    I just think it should be a classic wrestler as it will probably be the lat WM for taker and your right i don't like lesner

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Undertaker

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Cm Punk

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Cm Punk
    I would love to see him beat Taker's streak but it wont happen

It's Clobberin Time

I would love to see him beat Taker's streak but it wont happen
    I'm 55% sure if the match happen that Punk will win because of two things, First: that Undertaker's time has come to an end as he still isn't recovered from the last match he had at WM 28 and that is bad for Undertaker, Second: he just had a baby with Michelle a few months back which could make this his last WM as he want to be a father with his full health so can take care of the baby and not worrying about his injures, And also i readed that the WWE officials thinking about making Punk beat Undertaker so Punk can get the full respect that he deserves, That's why i'm hopping that Punk loses the title so he can go for something bigger like the streak

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

I'm 55% sure if the match happen that Punk will win because of two things, First: that Undertaker's time has come to an end as he still isn't recovered from the last match he had at WM 28 and that is bad for Undertaker, Second: he just had a baby with Michelle a few months back which could make this his last WM as he want to be a father with his full health so can take care of the baby and not worrying about his injures, And also i readed that the WWE officials thinking about making Punk beat Undertaker so Punk can get the full respect that he deserves, That's why i'm hopping that Punk loses the title so he can go for something bigger like the streak
    I would love to see it like this but I still think Wwe made Lesnar to return so that he can face Taker at wrestlemania . And Punk is not the only one in line theres also Cena and who knows Mr. Dewie wants to face taker too and if he does he will get it doesn't matter how many are in the line who deserve it more than him .

It's Clobberin Time

I would love to see it like this but I still think Wwe made Lesnar to return so that he can face Taker at wrestlemania . And Punk is not the only one in line theres also Cena and who knows Mr. Dewie wants to face taker too and if he does he will get it doesn't matter how many are in the line who deserve it more than him .
    Honestly there is a risk of putting Lesnar against Undertaker as he maybe goes off script and beat Undertaker as they both have problems outside of the ring and also Lesnar's contract ends around that time and there isn't any official word that he will resign with the WWE, And also i kind got the picture in my mind from the WM 29 poster which included Rock, Cena and Lesnar in i't which kinda make me believe that the match for the WWE title will be a triple threat match between the three, And also Punk will be out of the picture on the title and still WWE official have to give Punk one of there biggest starts something big to go for at WM and what bigger thing to go for than facing Undertaker at WM for the streak

Honestly there is a risk of putting Lesnar against Undertaker as he maybe goes off script and beat Undertaker as they both have problems outside of the ring and also Lesnar's contract ends around that time and there isn't any official word that he will resign with the WWE, And also i kind got the picture in my mind from the WM 29 poster which included Rock, Cena and Lesnar in i't which kinda make me believe that the match for the WWE title will be a triple threat match between the three, And also Punk will be out of the picture on the title and still WWE official have to give Punk one of there biggest starts something big to go for at WM and what bigger thing to go for than facing Undertaker at WM for the streak
    That makes more sense I guess I have nothing else so I hope it happens like this as I would like to see Taker vs Punk at wrestlemania . That would be epic maybe even better than HBK vs Undertaker

It's Clobberin Time

That makes more sense I guess I have nothing else so I hope it happens like this as I would like to see Taker vs Punk at wrestlemania . That would be epic maybe even better than HBK vs Undertaker
    Well i'm hopping the same, And if Undertaker is fully recovered that will make the match even more exciting to see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast