Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock in my mind is now over rated.

Follow us on Social Media

So, Everyone is pumped about Rock V. Punk and all the hype behind Rock V Cena was all the rage last year. Don't get me wrong. The Rock is one of the greatest of all time. He has his place in the history book and he damn near ruled the AE. But I find myself not really excited about him coming back for titled shot. An unearned one at that, Where does he get the right to just have a title shot. Why not give one to Sid. Hell why not give David Arquette a World heavyweight championship match? How would you feel if Hogan came and took a title shot. Hell The Rock didn't demand the title shot. He just said he had one so he had one. Does that mean he has more power then The GM and Vince McMahon himself? All in all if Punk does lose to The Rock at the Royal rumble. Then what? Is the rock taking the title and just disappearing to Mania? Personally I'd prefer Punk Vs D-Bry. A better match then the overated undeserving Rock.
    Who has done nothing to earn a title shot in over 5 years.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

You, and everyone else who has a problem with it, are just going to have to realize that Rock is the biggest star in wrestling, he will get them the most money, so he gets to be in the main event championship match. It's called business, Vince McMahon's, as much as I don't like him, is in the business of making money. Rock's a major mainstream star in both wrestling and Hollywood. Duh. And kayfabe wise, there are a couple of reasons why he could just get the title match:

1. Punk's been talking smack, so Rock wants to fight
    2. Rock lost the championship to Brock in 2002, and he never got his rematch
    3. He beat Cena, someone bigger than the championship, so he deserves it. A food chain sort of story.

And how can you say Rock can't just get a match, and that he doesn't deserve it. You want Punk vs. Bryan. And kayfabe wise, Bryan sure doesn't deserve it. Because in case you haven't noticed, he lost to Punk CLEAN 2 or 3 times. So there goes that argument.
    Get over it, The Rock is above everyone in that company. Hell, he's above the damn company itself, just be grateful he's willing to come back.

And none of this explained at all why The Rock is overrated, this was just a thinly veiled attempt to whine about The Rock facing CM Punk. Although you may be trolling, not all that sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    3. He beat Cena, someone bigger than the championship, so he deserves it. A food chain sort of story.
    Nothing should be bigger then the championship.That's the problem with the WWE as of now. The championship is devalued. With that you are saying that the Money in the Bank Briefcase should hold a contract to face John Cena at anytime.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Get over it, The Rock is above everyone in that company. Hell, he's above the damn company itself, just be grateful he's willing to come back.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i agree with u.
    at least he should play #1 contender match against ryback or cena

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Cena is bigger then the championship? Cena is nothing but a pg police officer

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Yes I agree will Boi.

I am a big fan of Rock but how in the blue hell he got a title shot ? There are more wrestlers in the back that deserve the shot.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Sorry, he's overrated, now?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'm bored of hearing about the rock & cena and cm punk lol... same old stuff in different threads

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I also like Rock and I say that i can't be that this guy just comes back after a year and gets a title shot immediately...

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

The Rock...............What..............................The Rock............... What

He didnt Deserve the title shot

i think it's time for a new face to shine

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

the reason i like cm punk is because what he says sounds true to my ears lol

and yes wwe does'nt care much abt him.. just loook [yes 3 o's] at how they celebrated his 1 year ceremony o.0 he and d.bryan are the best there is in wwe right now..

they can give and take a hell of a beating..

i mean comeon how can they do this

and not celebrate for Mr. Punk
    Last edited by simmer; 11-26-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by simmer View Post
    the reason i like cm punk is because what he says sounds true to my ears lol

and yes wwe does'nt care much abt him.. just loook [yes 3 o's] at how they celebrated his 1 year ceremony o.0 he and d.bryan are the best there is in wwe right now..

they can give and take a hell of a beating..

i mean comeon how can they do this

and not celebrate for Mr. Punk

I guess this is off camera and the Punk Celebration was on camera for Storyline reason
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

No Doubt The Rock is a Great One but he didnt deserve a title match straightly atleast he will compete in a N0# 1 Contenders Match and get a title match

RISE ABOVE HATE

Quote Originally Posted by N01WWEfan View Post
    No Doubt The Rock is a Great One but he didnt deserve a title match straightly atleast he will compete in a N0# 1 Contenders Match and get a title match
    and why he should deserve a NO.1 contenders Match??? he is never there so noteven this he deserve in my opinion

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    and why he should deserve a NO.1 contenders Match??? he is never there so noteven this he deserve in my opinion
    yes i agree and he has to come back in wwe and compete as a wrestler not a movie promoter

RISE ABOVE HATE

right

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

all u people want to know what happens if Rock wins WWE championship at RR(which he will), its simple
    there will be a #1 contenders match between cena n punk..........cena wins.........lets start "ONCE IN LIFE TIME-PART2"...........cena wins WWE championship back @ WM-29 making his scores even with rock.....

as simple as that
    LI8

Our point is that he ain't done anything at all and he don't deserve it he ain't competed he didn't earn the #1 contender spot nothing... Apart from his name he has done nothing really on the last year