dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Excellent Heyman Hustle Blog Discussing Dean Ambrose

Follow us on Social Media

Gabe Sapolsky was a guest blogger for Paul Heyman's "Heyman Hustle" blog. Sapolsky writes extensively about working with newcomer Dean Ambrose in EVOLVE and Dragon Gate promotions. He goes in depth to discuss Ambrose, his character, and his dedication. Here are some of the highlights. -

"I'll never forget the very first moment I worked with the man now known as Dean Ambrose," he wrote. "There was only one other time I experienced anything like it in my 10 year booking career and that was with Paul Heyman's current top hustler, CM Punk."

"The first time he got a chance to work with Ambrose, I eagerly awaited for Ambrose to arrive at the armory for the Peterson Cup. I wanted to see what he was all about face-to-face. Shortly after he arrived, I immediately seized the opportunity to work with him for the first time. I wasn't sure what we had on our hands, but I was about to find out."

"I didn't even care if he could wrestle. His charisma, poise and presence was one-in-a-million. The only other time I was sold on a talent before seeing how well he could wrestle was CM Punk, who dazzled me by showing a command of the audience during a simple ring entrance. Fortunately, both Punk and Ambrose are equally great talents in the ring."

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

THX buddy
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Moderator www.desirulez.net

dR www.desirulez.net

Thanks for the blog. Hopefully Dean Ambrose will get pushed in a few months to the upper mid-card level.