View Poll Results: How would you rate my Signature??

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    0 0%
  • 4/5

    1 14.29%
  • 5/5

    6 85.71%
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default New Austin Aries Signature!!!!

    Follow us on Social Media





    And another Signature by me. This time an Austin Aries Siggy!!!




    feel free to Rate or use this Signature
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  2. #2
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Awesome 5/5



    It's Clobberin Time

  3. #3
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    Awesome 5/5

  4. #4
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I'm giving i't 4/5


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'm giving i't 4/5
    You Sonamagun

    for the rest, If you want a Signature just ask me. I love to help you with it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    You Sonamagun

    for the rest, If you want a Signature just ask me. I love to help you with it
    You are always a great help, but i gived i't 4 because double A take value in being called the greatest man that ever lived which you just called him the greatest, But other than that perfect work by you


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  7. #7
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    You are always a great help, but i gived i't 4 because double A take value in being called the greatest man that ever lived which you just called him the greatest, But other than that perfect work by you
    maybe I ddnt want to use his catchphrase, maybe its just my opinion about him
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  8. #8
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    maybe I ddnt want to use his catchphrase, maybe its just my opinion about him
    well we still agree that he is the greatest, And believe if i tried to do a siggy like you, your reaction will be like this


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    well we still agree that he is the greatest, And believe if i tried to do a siggy like you, your reaction will be like this
    why?? do you think I cant believe it so good, or the opposite?
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    why?? do you think I cant believe it so good, or the opposite?
    I'ts not like that, I just don't have the experience to do any siggy and honestly like to do one because i'm bad at i't, And were going off topic again


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  11. #11
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'ts not like that, I just don't have the experience to do any siggy and honestly like to do one because i'm bad at i't, And were going off topic again
    not really its about siggys

    I could give you every picture I used for that siggy and you could try to make the same as an exercise
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  12. #12
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    not really its about siggys

    I could give you every picture I used for that siggy and you could try to make the same as an exercise
    Nah, don't want i't to be honest as i don't feel of making siggys but if i want to make siggys i will ask you to help me out


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  13. #13
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Nah, don't want i't to be honest as i don't feel of making siggys but if i want to make siggys i will ask you to help me out
    ok! just tell me
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 11-25-2012 at 04:56 AM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  14. #14
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    4/5
    it should be a bit bigger for a signature, but it doesn't matter anyway.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  15. #15
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Niceee who was that for?

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    4/5
    it should be a bit bigger for a signature, but it doesn't matter anyway.
    that is a normal siggy size. the siggys used here are way too big

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Niceee who was that for?
    for fun

    if some one likes it he can use it
    Last edited by EidenAnderson; 11-25-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Ah cool

  18. #18
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    N!c3 5/5





    RISE ABOVE HATE


  19. #19
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    5*


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •