Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default 2013 could be one of the best years in recent memory?

Follow us on Social Media

At the moment, Its shaping up to be a fantastic year next year. I mean we have the likes of:

- The new NXT Three of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. At the moment it's showing promise and I hope they don't mess it up.
    - The Rock returning at the Royal Rumble in action. Punky still should be Champ by then which means we have a blockbuster match-up of Punky vs Rock.
    - The possibility of a new guy winning the rumble (Ryback, Wade Barrett etc.)
    - The possibility of Brock or Triple H coming out in the rumble.
    - The Rock possibly heading in to WrestleMania as WWE Champion.

To me, it seems like 2013 could be the comeback year. I've enjoyed this year but there has arguably been a lot of stuff this year that the fans have not liked (Hornswoggle Anon GM, Michael Cole vs John Cena, BBQ Sauce (As Main Event)

What do you guys think, do you think 2013 could be one of the best years in recent memory? Its looking that way to me at the moment. Its going to start off in hot fire fashion anyhow!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

we had things like that this year too. and it wasnt that good. We had the return of Brock. HHH VS. the Undertaker at WM. we had the blockbuster Match Cena Vs. Rock. Y2j returned Vrock vs. HHH etc

Some highlights cant make a great year. but nice summery for next year
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

idk , but like always wwe have the best story lines between royal rumble and wrestlemania and after that the bs starts. but you never know rly.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    idk , but like always wwe have the best story lines between royal rumble and wrestlemania and after that the bs starts. but you never know rly.
    Yeah I agree, if they can keep the momentum from January-April going throughout the entire year it could be great.

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

May Be Brock Lesnar will win RR 2013

RISE ABOVE HATE

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

WWE is the best at screwing up things! We Expected HIAC to be a awesome PPV but did it happen? Still BROCK-HHH-SHAWN storyline is on pending? WWE screwed up by not signing a new contract with Y2J and much more! The things which are looking good are not always good! I am just saying there's nothing to argue on this!
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    WWE is the best at screwing up things! We Expected HIAC to be a awesome PPV but did it happen?
    Really?? I guess we were quite sure that PPV will suck

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Really?? I guess we were quite sure that PPV will suck
    WE? Who else is a A$$hole in dR?
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

That not what i heard, As i heard Vince worried about 2013 because there are some awesome wrestlers we like here will retire and he also have a problem with the WWE Network also, So i believe i'ts gonna be a bad year for Vince and maybe for us

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Agreed they need to make it intreasting all year round mix it up do something different for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    WE? Who else is a A$$hole in dR?
    You started with WE. and btw Thread Destroyers are also known as the A$$holes and Enigma is backing us up too he is kind of an a$$hole inside but not showing it

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

The new NXT Three of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. At the moment it's showing promise and I hope they don't mess it up.
    Ambrose wont mess up it's wwe who will mess up if they don't use him properly . I just hope they work on the storyline of Ambrose vs Foley at WM29

The reason why 2013 might will be the biggest year is cause

1 - CM Punk will walk into new year as champ

2 - Y2J will return and win the ruble and face Zinger at WM29

3 - Christian might be around till rumble

the list is long

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ambrose wont mess up it's wwe who will mess up if they don't use him properly . I just hope they work on the storyline of Ambrose vs Foley at WM29

the list is long
    agree. but I guess WWE will mess it up like always. they are too rich to learn from their mistakes

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

the list is long
    *nod*

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I voted 'No', because:

- After the way they completely ****ed up the Nexus storyline in 2010, I've little hope in them doing anything good with Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. We haven't seen anything promising yet. Just them ganging up to put Ryback through a table. Twice. In identical fashion both times.
    - Rock vs Punk should be a decent match and one that I want to see. It's almost a dead cert that Rock will beat Punk for the belt though and then drop it to Cena at Wrestlemania, making a complete farce out of the Wrestlemania 28 'Once in a lifetime!' selling point.
    - A new(ish) guy won the Rumble this year. And then became the most boring, forgettable World Heavyweight Champion in recent memory after a pathetic 18 second 'match' at Wrestlemania.
    - I would legit mark out if Brock was in the Rumble and put on a strong showing. Triple H....I'd rather not see though.
    - If The Rock enters Wrestlemania as WWE Champion, he'll be dropping it to Cena. I'd rather him not enter Wrestlemania as champion for that reason.

Also, I honestly thought the first 4 months of this year were decent...good build to Wrestlemania with the return of Jericho, return of The Undertaker, Rock/Cena feud, return of Brock right after Wrestlemania and the Brock/Cena feud leading into Extreme Rules all being good. Since Extreme Rules and the bizarre booking descision of having Lesnar lose to Cena, the quality of storylines/booking has dropped dramatically (with all those horrible points you mentioned and quite a few more) and since then, I honestly feel that the second half of this year has easily been one of the worst I've personally experienced as a 20+ years fan, ranking right up there with 1995 and 2009 for sheer shittyness. I'm expecting to at least be interested for the next few months thanks to whatever they've got planned for the Road to Wrestlemania...but beyond that, I'm fearful that it may be just as bad if not worse than the last 2 thirds of 2012.
    Next year looks promising, but the writers will find a way to screw it up. I hope I'm wrong.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

hhh and brock can save RR by returning in the rumble

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*