Results 1 to 16 of 16
11-24-2012, 08:23 PM #1
2013 could be one of the best years in recent memory?
At the moment, Its shaping up to be a fantastic year next year. I mean we have the likes of:
- The new NXT Three of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. At the moment it's showing promise and I hope they don't mess it up.
- The Rock returning at the Royal Rumble in action. Punky still should be Champ by then which means we have a blockbuster match-up of Punky vs Rock.
- The possibility of a new guy winning the rumble (Ryback, Wade Barrett etc.)
- The possibility of Brock or Triple H coming out in the rumble.
- The Rock possibly heading in to WrestleMania as WWE Champion.
To me, it seems like 2013 could be the comeback year. I've enjoyed this year but there has arguably been a lot of stuff this year that the fans have not liked (Hornswoggle Anon GM, Michael Cole vs John Cena, BBQ Sauce (As Main Event)
What do you guys think, do you think 2013 could be one of the best years in recent memory? Its looking that way to me at the moment. Its going to start off in hot fire fashion anyhow!
11-24-2012, 08:30 PM #2
we had things like that this year too. and it wasnt that good. We had the return of Brock. HHH VS. the Undertaker at WM. we had the blockbuster Match Cena Vs. Rock. Y2j returned Vrock vs. HHH etc
Some highlights cant make a great year. but nice summery for next yearDo you know Richard Cheese?
11-24-2012, 08:34 PM #3
idk , but like always wwe have the best story lines between royal rumble and wrestlemania and after that the bs starts. but you never know rly.
Star Of The Month May 2013
Wrestler Of The Month February 2013
11-24-2012, 08:52 PM #4
11-24-2012, 10:03 PM #5
May Be Brock Lesnar will win RR 2013
RISE ABOVE HATE
11-24-2012, 11:16 PM #6
WWE is the best at screwing up things! We Expected HIAC to be a awesome PPV but did it happen? Still BROCK-HHH-SHAWN storyline is on pending? WWE screwed up by not signing a new contract with Y2J and much more! The things which are looking good are not always good! I am just saying there's nothing to argue on this!What I Have Achieved
"dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
"dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"
11-24-2012, 11:32 PM #7
11-24-2012, 11:36 PM #8
11-24-2012, 11:49 PM #9
That not what i heard, As i heard Vince worried about 2013 because there are some awesome wrestlers we like here will retire and he also have a problem with the WWE Network also, So i believe i'ts gonna be a bad year for Vince and maybe for us
Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743
"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel
11-24-2012, 11:52 PM #10
11-24-2012, 11:57 PM #11
11-25-2012, 12:26 AM #12The new NXT Three of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. At the moment it's showing promise and I hope they don't mess it up.
The reason why 2013 might will be the biggest year is cause
1 - CM Punk will walk into new year as champ
2 - Y2J will return and win the ruble and face Zinger at WM29
3 - Christian might be around till rumble
the list is long
It's Clobberin Time
11-25-2012, 12:33 AM #13
11-25-2012, 06:48 AM #14
11-25-2012, 09:27 PM #15
I voted 'No', because:
- After the way they completely ****ed up the Nexus storyline in 2010, I've little hope in them doing anything good with Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns. We haven't seen anything promising yet. Just them ganging up to put Ryback through a table. Twice. In identical fashion both times.
- Rock vs Punk should be a decent match and one that I want to see. It's almost a dead cert that Rock will beat Punk for the belt though and then drop it to Cena at Wrestlemania, making a complete farce out of the Wrestlemania 28 'Once in a lifetime!' selling point.
- A new(ish) guy won the Rumble this year. And then became the most boring, forgettable World Heavyweight Champion in recent memory after a pathetic 18 second 'match' at Wrestlemania.
- I would legit mark out if Brock was in the Rumble and put on a strong showing. Triple H....I'd rather not see though.
- If The Rock enters Wrestlemania as WWE Champion, he'll be dropping it to Cena. I'd rather him not enter Wrestlemania as champion for that reason.
Also, I honestly thought the first 4 months of this year were decent...good build to Wrestlemania with the return of Jericho, return of The Undertaker, Rock/Cena feud, return of Brock right after Wrestlemania and the Brock/Cena feud leading into Extreme Rules all being good. Since Extreme Rules and the bizarre booking descision of having Lesnar lose to Cena, the quality of storylines/booking has dropped dramatically (with all those horrible points you mentioned and quite a few more) and since then, I honestly feel that the second half of this year has easily been one of the worst I've personally experienced as a 20+ years fan, ranking right up there with 1995 and 2009 for sheer shittyness. I'm expecting to at least be interested for the next few months thanks to whatever they've got planned for the Road to Wrestlemania...but beyond that, I'm fearful that it may be just as bad if not worse than the last 2 thirds of 2012.
Next year looks promising, but the writers will find a way to screw it up. I hope I'm wrong.
edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743
11-26-2012, 01:04 AM #16
hhh and brock can save RR by returning in the rumble
•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•
✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮