Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Post When Do You Think Dolph Ziggler Cash His MITB Briefcase ?

    Follow us on Social Media





    When Do You Think Dolph Ziggler Cash His MITB Briefcase ?

  2. #2

    Default

    Some time after the Cena storyline

  3. #3
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    I would say dr would be a good time to cash it in.

  4. #4
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    At TLC I guess oterwise he is cashing in at RR for sure . Who know he might cash in on SD



    It's Clobberin Time

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    At TLC I guess oterwise he is cashing in at RR for sure . Who know he might cash in on SD
    I don't think he will cash it on SD

  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    I don't think he will cash it on SD
    You never know Miz cashed it on Raw and Edge on SD



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Depends on the situation of the current champion... he could do what cena did and tell BS when he is going to cash it in (Cena also cashed in on raw)

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    at tlc or royal rumble i'm sure.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    NOT BEFORE TLC. 99% after TLC!!!! I want him to do it on SMACKDOWN.


    21-1 time to riot

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    NOT BEFORE TLC. 99% after TLC!!!! I want him to do it on SMACKDOWN.
    he could do it at MITB (the last day he can possibly cash it in) unlikely but he could

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    In my opinion he would cash in between road to WrestleMania season(RR to WM 'Maybe at SD after TLC') so he can go in WrestleMania as the WHC Champion and it can be RandyOrton who would be challenging DZ because at SS we saw Dolph Ziggler pinning Randy orton so this feud can happen once again
    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Depends on the situation of the current champion... he could do what cena did and tell BS when he is going to cash it in (Cena also cashed in on raw)
    Cena did cashed in Raw but it was RAW 1000 so this doesn't count as Raw cash in
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I think Dolph will Cash in after the fued with Cena. Great spot would be RR because it's one of "The Big 4" PPVs.

  13. #13
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    In my opinion he would cash in between road to WrestleMania season(RR to WM 'Maybe at SD after TLC') so he can go in WrestleMania as the WHC Champion and it can be RandyOrton who would be challenging DZ because at SS we saw Dolph Ziggler pinning Randy orton so this feud can happen once again

    Cena did cashed in Raw but it was RAW 1000 so this doesn't count as Raw cash in
    it was still raw just the 1000 episode

  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    TLC Or RR


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  15. #15
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    As i heard the WWE are planning to make Ziggler World champ before the end of 2012 so i'm going with the last PPV of 2012 TLC, And i't looks that the WWE wants Ziggler to win the same way that D-Bryan won his world title as i believe the match which i'm sure is going to happen between Sheamus and Big Show and i'ts gonna be a chairs match and somehow Sheamus will lose and than sheamus gives him a chair shot or brogue Kick and than Ziggler comes out and take advantage and gets the win and become the new world champion


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    As i heard the WWE are planning to make Ziggler World champ before the end of 2012 so i'm going with the last PPV of 2012 TLC, And i't looks that the WWE wants Ziggler to win the same way that D-Bryan won his world title as i believe the match which i'm sure is going to happen between Sheamus and Big Show and i'ts gonna be a chairs match and somehow Sheamus will lose and than sheamus gives him a chair shot or brogue Kick and than Ziggler comes out and take advantage and gets the win and become the new world champion
    Yeah thats funny. Now where you say it, big Show had last year a Chairs Match too. Sd Briefcase cash in on the same guy, on the ppv, in the same Match. Wow WWE will reach the endlevel of uncreativity if that happens
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Yeah thats funny. Now where you say it, big Show had last year a Chairs Match too. Sd Briefcase cash in on the same guy, on the ppv, in the same Match. Wow WWE will reach the endlevel of uncreativity if that happens
    LOL YEAH!
    Who knows, Ziggler might win the match in 44.5 seconds so that WWE can say that there is one thing which they did change in this idea
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #18
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    LOL YEAH!
    Who knows, Ziggler might win the match in 44.5 seconds so that WWE can say that there is one thing which they did change in this idea
    at least they changed the MitB Winner I guess its at Royal Rumble
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    After TLC or after elimination chamber


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  20. #20
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    i think never.
    he had great chance in servior series but i miss that chance.
    he is such coward that he cant cash in against big show or (specially)sheamus.



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •