Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Pavitra Rishta to take seven months leap on 3 December

Follow us on Social Media

Zee TVís long running show Pavitra Rishta, produced by Balaji Telefilms, will take seven months leap in time on 3 December 2012. As our readers would know, producer Ekta Kapoor had planned the jump in terms of story line long time back, but wanted to choose an auspicious date to take the story forward.

And here we go!!! The production house has decided to have the D-day as 3 December. And as Tellychakkar.com had already reported, the unit of Pavitra Rishta will start the shoot schedule in Kolkata from tomorrow (23 November). And the track post the seven months jump will kick start in Kolkata.

For the uninitiated, it has already been reported that Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and Ovi (Shruti Kanwar) will pose to be a happy couple in front of the public eye, but in reality will have their own marital problems. Also, both Ovi and Purvi (Asha Negi) will be pregnant with Arjunís kid. How will the track proceed from here?

Loyal fans of Pavitra Rishta, get ready for a new chapter in the show.
    ...being a human...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I am big fan of Pavitra Rishta tv show but i have not watched this show since log time. So i don't know what is going in this show. But thanks for this kind of info. I like this info.
    Thanks.