Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attitude Era

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Attitude Era

Follow us on Social Media

Well the new WWE DvD "The Attitude Era" is going to be in stores soon.
    I think tomorrow. I've noticed there is a little bit more action in the last shows and with the fact
    that some wrestlers wants to do "real" wrestling again and some wrestlers left the WWE because
    of the PG Era, is it a slight turn back to the WWE Era or are these Screwjobs, Lovestories and so on just to promote
    the new DvD?

I hope they bring back the Wrestling and stop the Family Entertainment.
    Wrestling is for Adults or Teenagers. Not for 6 year old girls screaming "CENA !!, CENA !! ..."

And btw where are the CM Punk Icecream bars ?!?!

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

What do you mean with real Wrestling?? there is a big different between Wrestling and Bloody brawls. of course wanna see from time to time an extreme battle but I was never a big fan of blading. And I also dont need insult promos. Every Idiot can insult.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by atze1990 View Post
    Well the new WWE DvD "The Attitude Era" is going to be in stores soon.
    I think tomorrow. I've noticed there is a little bit more action in the last shows and with the fact
    that some wrestlers wants to do "real" wrestling again and some wrestlers left the WWE because
    of the PG Era, is it a slight turn back to the WWE Era or are these Screwjobs, Lovestories and so on just to promote
    the new DvD?

I hope they bring back the Wrestling and stop the Family Entertainment.
    Wrestling is for Adults or Teenagers. Not for 6 year old girls screaming "CENA !!, CENA !! ..."

And btw where are the CM Punk Icecream bars ?!?!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

What ever it takes they will do to make Vince happy and make the cash come in...................
    I enjoyed the old bloodied up Flair days....................too.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Real wrestling? wwe was never real I dont think it will turn back to attitude era

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Real wrestling? wwe was never real I dont think it will turn back to attitude era
    I agree

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

If you are talking about real wrestling than you are talking about MMA and UFC not the WWE, The difference between the era now and the attitude era was the big starts that excite the crowd anytime like Steve Austin, The Rock when he was a full time wrestler, Edge, Shawn Michaels and so many more that you can't count in your hand, but the PG era is the opposite as there guys like Cm Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton and others who been used a lot that the crowd want to see other wrestlers in the ring, And also the attitude era was open for everything and every kind of weapon you can think of but the PG era is the opposite as there is a limited kind of use of weapons because the incident of Chris Benoit which made the WWE change what they used to be, So i believe you are talking more about the use of weapons which make the match exciting like tables, Ladders, And the hardcore weapons that was being used by Mick Foley and the ECW legends, So you will see that in the DVD and you see the difference very obvious

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    If you are talking about real wrestling than you are talking about MMA and UFC not the WWE, The difference between the era now and the attitude era was the big starts that excite the crowd anytime like Steve Austin, The Rock when he was a full time wrestler, Edge, Shawn Michaels and so many more that you can't count in your hand, but the PG era is the opposite as there guys like Cm Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton and others who been used a lot that the crowd want to see other wrestlers in the ring, And also the attitude era was open for everything and every kind of weapon you can think of but the PG era is the opposite as there is a limited kind of use of weapons because the incident of Chris Benoit which made the WWE change what they used to be, So i believe you are talking more about the use of weapons which make the match exciting like tables, Ladders, And the hardcore weapons that was being used by Mick Foley and the ECW legends, So you will see that in the DVD and you see the difference very obvious
    Wisely and well said.

If you are talking about real wrestling than you are talking about MMA and UFC not the WWE
    WRONG. MMA and UFC is fighting not wrestling. In that case real Wrestling means a good Show with solid Wrestling how know what they are doing and not brawler, ex-bodybuilder or extreme idiots who like to cut themselves open

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    WRONG. MMA and UFC is fighting not wrestling. In that case real Wrestling means a good Show with solid Wrestling how know what they are doing and not brawler, ex-bodybuilder or extreme idiots who like to cut themselves open
    Yeah i get confused with that sometimes, And honestly UFC, MMA are the same as the WWE and TNA with a few differences such as the punches and the kicks are real and in the WWE are not and the WWE choose the winner which UFC and MMA doesn't do that and the storylines also, I mean that's why King Mo went to TNA which now he is trying to do wrestling and MMA i the same time, Brock Lesnar also as he went from UFC and came back to the WWE, And now Batista left the WWE and went to MMA, I'm saying that the fighting and wrestling are the same with a few different stuff that separate them from calling i't wrestling and fighting

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Yeah i get confused with that sometimes, And honestly UFC, MMA are the same as the WWE and TNA with a few differences such as the punches and the kicks are real and in the WWE are not and the WWE choose the winner which UFC and MMA doesn't do that and the storylines also, I mean that's why King Mo went to TNA which now he is trying to do wrestling and MMA i the same time, Brock Lesnar also as he went from UFC and came back to the WWE, And now Batista left the WWE and went to MMA, I'm saying that the fighting and wrestling are the same with a few different stuff that separate them from calling i't wrestling and fighting
    MMA is a sport and UFC a Company with MMA fighters

UFC and Bellator is the same as WWE and TNA. MMA is the same as Wrestling if you wanna count Wrestling(WWE ,TNA) as a real sport

Actually WWE and UFC are both companies, they are there to make money and only money. WWE is scripted and it's a show. Pure entertainment. UFC is entertainment, but in the same time is a sport, it's a competition to see who's best. They both involve wrestling, beating and such. In WWE wrestlers lay fake punches, but in UFC they FIGHT, fight for their pride and honor.

MMA is a sport and UFC a Company with MMA fighters

UFC and Bellator is the same as WWE and TNA. MMA is the same as Wrestling if you wanna count Wrestling(WWE ,TNA) as a real sport
    Good you cleared that up for me, Wrestling in general is a sport like in the Olympics, But WWE and TNA take i't to another level with the storylines and the acting and also the promos so i'ts a sport and entertainment for all to see

Good you cleared that up for me, Wrestling in general is a sport like in the Olympics, But WWE and TNA take i't to another level with the storylines and the acting and also the promos so i'ts a sport and entertainment for all to see
    Yes. Wrestling = sport. Prowrestling is what you're thinking.

btw I dont see wrestling as a 100% Sport but that is another topic

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Ahhh what have i started here again ^^ i really should stop smoking weed
    Well with "Real Wrestling" i ment the Wrestling we used to know in the WWE. Hulk Hogan, Rick Flair, Cactus Jack, Batista, Undertaker, bloody matches, bad words, kissing, assaulting, going against the company ( even if it was just a story line).

MMA and UFC are not "real wrestling". Real Wrestling is what Kurt Angle did at Olympia.
    Maybe some fighters use Wrestling moves in UFC or MMA but it is not real wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Yes. Wrestling = sport. Prowrestling is what you're thinking.
    Yeah, That what i meant by the storylines and acting which is entertainment for people to watch

I't looks this is a story to be discussed in another day

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

What.......................
    Hell no..........................
    What.........................

RISE ABOVE HATE

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I would say it's a sport (as wrestling includes physical skills), but there is no real competition, because it's only scripted

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

UFC is more popular then WWE & TNA these days..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast