Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default Dolph flip Dammm

Follow us on Social Media

ONE WORD AWESOME

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yea it was an amazing flip, i was like Noiiicee when i was watching.. i wasnt sure it was forum worthy though so i'm glad you started it

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Best seller
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

agree He selled it like a boss

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You all stole my word that is awesome

So I will go with amazing

It's Clobberin Time

that is another type of 450 SPLASH

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Its Very Miz

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

That's why everybody says Dolph is like Shawn Michaels because he does a great sells like Shawn used to do.

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

I can't wait till he is whc

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I can't wait till he is whc
    I honestly worried if he became the WHC, As i'm afraid the WWE will do what they always do and that ruin the good things that comes to there hand

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I honestly worried if he became the WHC, As i'm afraid the WWE will do what they always do and that ruin the good things that comes to there hand
    There is always that issue but I think they learned there lesson with angel and swagger and countless other technical wrestlers. Who knows he could be the longest refining whc beating jbl who I think holds the record

There is always that issue but I think they learned there lesson with angel and swagger and countless other technical wrestlers. Who knows he could be the longest refining whc beating jbl who I think holds the record
    naah. I would say lets wait and see

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

suggestion for WWE '14:
    create-a-selling-moveset

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

lol , best seller in the current wwe .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Dolph Ziggler - Sellls better than Cena Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Dolph Ziggler - Sellls better than Cena Shirts
    :lmfao: have you seen who is on gutcheck i accidently read a post on tna and seen it if you aint i won't tell you

:lmfao: have you seen who is on gutcheck i accidently read a post on tna and seen it if you aint i won't tell you
    I read the spoiler for this week but pm me I forget it already or overlooked it

That's another issue with Swagger, Now the people can't take him seriously as a champion because he was a Jobber for the last year i believe and the people will remember him that way as a jobber and i'm honestly sad for Swagger because of that, If the WWE used him well he could of had a bright future and maybe become a WWE champion someday but the WWE put him in a losing streak, And now they look to push him for the USC and i don't think that will do him any good to be honest as he already been won a world title and than they push him to the USC which counts as a mid-card title and the WHC counts as main event title and i honestly i feel this is random because they should first give him a mid-card title than after a few months push him to the main event so he can get used to the both places and that will be good for him, But the WWE did the opposite and i don't think that will do him any good except the name of being a former WHC.

That's another issue with Swagger, Now the people can't take him seriously as a champion because he was a Jobber for the last year i believe and the people will remember him that way as a jobber and i'm honestly sad for Swagger because of that, If the WWE used him well he could of had a bright future and maybe become a WWE champion someday but the WWE put him in a losing streak, And now they look to push him for the USC and i don't think that will do him any good to be honest as he already been won a world title and than they push him to the USC which counts as a mid-card title and the WHC counts as main event title and i honestly i feel this is random because they should first give him a mid-card title than after a few months push him to the main event so he can get used to the both places and that will be good for him, But the WWE did the opposite and i don't think that will do him any good except the name of being a former WHC.
    He is more then capable of winning the RR or MITB next year which guarantee's him a title shot for the WHC that is what i am hopping will happen on his return but more then likley you are right and he will defend the usc for awhile and end up leaving the company and going to either ROH or another indy company or an off-chance TNA.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

remember back in the day dolph ziggler was a jobber and everyone hated him just like jack swagger now . no one cared for dolph ziggler at the early 2010 .everyone thought that he is rly boring , but then wwe started to push him in the right way. and ppl started to like him and when he won the mitb every one knew that he deserved it (unlike cena ).and here everyone can't wait till dolph ziggler become whc . so my point is it's not about being a jobber it's about wwe doing the right push at the right time . and jack swagger should come back and go for the us title , it will be a rly good story line in my opinion.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast