Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Vidya Balan and Siddhartha Roy Kapoor to tie the knots on December 14?

Follow us on Social Media

For the past two years, gossip columns have been abuzz about romantic linkup between Siddhartha Roy Kapoor and Vidya Balan. Siddharth is the CEO of UTV Motion Pictures and has been married twice before. Though Vidya never actually denied that she had marriage in mind, she refused to comment on when she was set to tie the knots with her boyfriend.
    However, a little birdie informs that the wedding date has been fixed for December 14 and the duo has asked their close friends to keep themselves free between December 11 and 14. Vidya hails from South India and Siddhartha is a Punjabi. So, whether the wedding will be in a South Indian style or a Punjabi one, that is still to be known.
    Both the sides are busy with the wedding preparations which will supposedly be a private affair with only family members and very close friends from the industry. The functions will kick start on December 11 with a Sangeet function.

...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

what????

are you serious??

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Hi,
    This is very serious my friend.
    I am also very upset for with her marriage. She is my damn favorite actress...