Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Exclamation Cena Says He Won't Give Up, Change for Barrett, More

Follow us on Social Media

- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter after coming up short in last night's WWE Title match at Survivor Series:

"There is alot of resentment towards @CMPunk and @WWE things didn't go my way but that is NO reason to give up #loyalty #nevergiveup"

"Two things can happen at this point, quit, or get up, dust myself off and get back in the motherfudging game! I'll take door #letsgettoraw"

- As seen at Survivor Series, Wade Barrett eliminated Kofi Kingston with his elbow finisher. The new name for the move is the Bullhammer. It was previously called the Souvenir but Barrett changed the name this week.

- We noted before that new WWE TV personality Renee Paquette worked the Survivor Series hype show with Scott Stanford last night, the one that is already pre-taped. She is now using the name Renee Young.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

lol it's kinda ironic , that how will he give up if he gets a title match every ppv.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    lol it's kinda ironic , that how will he give up if he gets a title match every ppv.
    Oh yeah, like that title match he had this past Hell in a Cell.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Oh yeah, like that title match he had this past Hell in a Cell.

lol why are posting some anime pic in every comment?

anyway the reason why cena wasn't in hell in a cell is cuz he had an arm surgery and he couldn't compete , so instead they put him in that stupid aj - cena affair story line , and of course at that time u wasn't active to know that . and next time don't try to make me look wrong cuz i'm not, money in the bank 2012 cena won but failed to cash it , and then the next ppv summer slam against cm punk also for the wwe title and then night of champions and hiac wasn't cuz of his arm surgery and now survivor series and will be at tlc . so get my point and think before you talk next time , you're welcome

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

He should give up

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*