Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default New sub forum: Wrestling > spoilers

Follow us on Social Media

Hey guy's i just wanted to suggest a sub forum for wrestling for spoilers i am sick of waking up after a ppv and seeing spoilers posted where they should not be i have had 2 ppv's spoiled because of this.. so if there was a section for just spoilers/results i think it would resolve any issue of people seeing results before they watch the event. i know i am not the only one who feels like this there are several other people in the wrestling section who get fustrated by this and it seems to be becomming a bigger problem

Thanks in advance
    ~Enigma~

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Nice Idea. but I dont like spoiler at all. but we should change the Rules. No spoilers or hints in Thread titles at all. and higher punishments for rule breaker
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

The thing is people get too exited when they predict something and it happens. Like this thread you know http://www.desirulez.net/wrestling-d...nt-lose-5.html

Now if you read the spoilers rules it's little confusing for me too

We do not tolerate spoiling any of the WWE's programs for readers of our forums. SPOILERS and SPOILER TAGS should only be used on DesiRulez Forums when pertaining to books, movies, or other television shows.

Any posts that contain spoilers in the WWE forums will result in the poster being BANNED WITHOUT WARNING... NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Thank you
    -DesiRulez Forum Staff
    It says don't post spoilers . The question that always comes to my mind is if they start a thread then I have to take action . But like regular members know some people also say who won in rate threads . So it's really tough for me to infract a member for that cause he is just reviewing the episode . I will be a a$$hole if I do that .

And like I said some people also say it in excitement that who won in discussion threads that are started from before only .

My conclusion is yes why not give them a new section or sub section and for other section make the rules more strict and very clear that they can't say who won until 24 hrs is over from the time the show stopped airing .

It's Clobberin Time

It was one person who spoiled it without any regard to other members he posted it on somebody Else's post.. that's not the persons fault who started the thread it is the person who put the spoiler there he started the convo about results thankfully i may of been the only one who read them and i thank you for getting rid of them so quickly IO your an awesome mod

here is what i would do

PPV:sunday

Monday- All results/spoilers must have *may contain spoilers*
    wed/thursday - people are free to post about the ppv without tags it gives people a chance to watch it

not everybody watches the event live so this would give people time to watch
    Last edited by The Enigma; 11-19-2012 at 03:48 PM.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    But like regular members know some people also say who won in rate threads.
    I think you can do something about this like say Rate Survivor Series 2012 * Spoilers* maybe that will help so the members can know someone talked about a certain match and a certain winner of a big match, And i agree with you TE about the spoilers but still there is an issue as i'm a guy who likes to click on the Unread posts to see what happen around DR and if there was a section about spoilers some members will still get spoiled from the title of the thread which gonna be revealed in the unread posts

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    It was one person who spoiled it without any regard to other members he posted it on somebody Else's post.. that's not the persons fault who started the thread it is the person who put the spoiler there he started the convo about results thankfully i may of been the only one who read them and i thank you for getting rid of them so quickly IO your an awesome mod
    Thanks

And 1 guy started but 2 more said that who won . Like I said the rules should be more clear so I can take direct action cause I have only been taking actions on spoiler threads not replies . In my over 1 year experience here many people have replied who won specially on Rate and review threads so it will be little unfair to take action on 1 person unless the rules are more clear and strict cause it says direct ban and only if you start threads

It's Clobberin Time

Thanks

And 1 guy started but 2 more said that who won . Like I said the rules should be more clear so I can take direct action cause I have only been taking actions on spoiler threads not replies . In my over 1 year experience here many people have replied who won specially on Rate and review threads so it will be little unfair to take action on 1 person unless the rules are more clear and strict cause it says direct ban and only if you start threads
    DZsharma should know better he instigated the convo.. i read the spoiler because he added a reply on IO's post that's not IO's fault it was his but i guess like you said we need to be more clear on the rules and tough on people who spoil it for others

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Thanks

but you have to think about that the show was aired so its technically not a spoiler anymore. but we should add a rule that it is a spoiler if its posted in a thread that had been made before the PPV was aired. If it is in a thread made after the ppv was aired it isnt a spoiler but the thread title should say "possible spoilers contain"
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    but you have to think about that the show was aired so its technically not a spoiler anymore. but we should add a rule that it is a spoiler if its posted in a thread that had been made before the PPV was aired. If it is in a thread made after the ppv was aired it isnt a spoiler but the thread title should say "possible spoilers contain"
    Ya that was my point the show has aired . He can't add tags on his replies lol . So this suggestion is much better dnt posts spoilers on a post that is started before a PPV or dnt post on any thread at all if it has no tags

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I think you can do something about this like say Rate Survivor Series 2012 * Spoilers* maybe that will help so the members can know someone talked about a certain match and a certain winner of a big match, And i agree with you TE about the spoilers but still there is an issue as i'm a guy who likes to click on the Unread posts to see what happen around DR and if there was a section about spoilers some members will still get spoiled from the title of the thread which gonna be revealed in the unread posts
    Yeah this will be cool too

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

first of all sorry the enigma last night i referred to a wrong post as i was in a hurry...but for now i like the suggestion but that thread "its obvious team foley won't loose" was a bit provoking for team ziggler fans when team foley lost everyone got excited and came back to that post which said that its "OBVIOUS" team foley wont loose and started commenting about team ziggler's victory. isn't that normal human behaviour? and there has to be a complete new section about result/spoilers because a tag saying "contains spoilers" wont work if the real name of the post is like big show won or sheamus won or punk won...right?

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    first of all sorry the enigma last night i referred to a wrong post as i was in a hurry...but for now i like the suggestion but that thread "its obvious team foley won't loose" was a bit provoking for team ziggler fans when team foley lost everyone got excited and came back to that post which said that its "OBVIOUS" team foley wont loose and started commenting about team ziggler's victory. isn't that normal human behaviour? and there has to be a complete new section about result/spoilers because a tag saying "contains spoilers" wont work if the real name of the post is like big show won or sheamus won or punk won...right?
    I already said no ones fault . And common I did not want to provoke anyone with that thread . I never said Dolph is bad he won't win . I like him too . I said all heel champs are retaining so The face team will win . But they exactly did that they made Big Show lose by DQ thats why Team Zingler won

And your idea is good

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

i know u didnt intend to provoke anyone but the results got everyone excited i guess