Thread: Pissed off

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Pissed off

Follow us on Social Media

stop posting spoilers in posts that does not say *contains spoilers* it's against the rules ant it pisses me off wtf guys this is the 2nd ppv spoiled for me

Spoiler of the day:dzsharma thanks dude way to set an example and follow the rules
    Last edited by The Enigma; 11-19-2012 at 03:41 PM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

There are 3 of them . I need to talk with founder about this . Can't take direct action cause they didn't start a thread but replied on a thread that was a prediction . I assure you we will come to a conclusion in 24 hrs

It's Clobberin Time

thanks IO

For people who are sick of spoilers i asked a request here:

http://www.desirulez.net/suggestions...tml#post868802

Please share your thoughts
    Last edited by The Enigma; 11-19-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I already did. Go to hell you freakin spoiler poster
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

they should have a spoiler tag so we have to press to open the spoilers if we want

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    they should have a spoiler tag so we have to press to open the spoilers if we want
    yup, because of a technicality Mods can't do anything about that certain post but the rules are going to be updated soon

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

stop crying about it. it was your mistake dude what were you doing in rate the ss ppv post if u didnt even watched it ? i saw the timing of your reply on that post u replied after the ppv was posted here on DR so u could have just gone straight to ppv section and watched it instead

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    stop crying about it. it was your mistake dude what were you doing in rate the ss ppv post if u didnt even watched it ? i saw the timing of your reply on that post u replied after the ppv was posted here on DR so u could have just gone straight to ppv section and watched it instead
    I like to reply to threads from the day before. why should people have a ppv spoiled because they want to reply to messages it's in the forum rules that all spoilers and threads have to have at least some warning and the thread was posted before the ppv and i was not in the rate the ppv section it was posted in a thread earlier that day.

The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by kingwaqas View Post
    http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=476703&page=5

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

"life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

It was no one's fault I already said . No need to debate on this topic . We just need to update the rules

It's Clobberin Time

Closing the thread.

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

Once burnt Twice shy Thrice Shame on you Next PPV dont open any threads and go see the show Avoid all other thread too. It has always been that after any show has aired Spoiler can be posted This thread is being closed Sorry The Enigma next time you will know what to do

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

Quote Originally Posted by Akili View Post
    Once burnt Twice shy Thrice Shame on you Next PPV dont open any threads and go see the show Avoid all other thread too. It has always been that after any show has aired Spoiler can be posted This thread is being closed Sorry The Enigma next time you will know what to do
    Like he said above rules have to be discussed , It was not his fault . In fact it was no one's faults . There's little confusion here he is not talking abt rate thread he is taking about a thread which was started by me 1 day ago predicting the result . Once the show aired some people said who won the match . So it's not his fault that he opened a thread that was started before the PPV neither was the fault of the person who posted it .

Here is the thread which we are talking about - http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=476703

It's Clobberin Time