dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Impact Episode 6 ★★

Follow us on Social Media

To

Impact starts Backstage
    (Angel is on the phone with someone)

Angel - What had he done??
    Why would he do that??
    He didnt said a word about that to me!!!
    Why would he change everything without telling me?? That make No Sense!!!
    Damn!! Now we have to edit the whole show which starts in... Oh great its
    start in 5 Minutes. I have to hang up now I have to talk to my creative Team.
    (Angel is pissed and looks for her 2 writers)
    Dr Impacts theme plays on the Titantron followed by firworks

(Dr Angels music hits and she walks down the ramp into the ring .)

Dr Angel – Rumors have been spreading all around this week that some big names are quitting tonight. Well as much as I know those rumors are not just rumors they are true . I am also not so pleased to inform you but this is the last episode of Impact we are shutting it down . Well reason I would tell you but 1 way or another you will know yourself before this show ends .
    (The Enigma’s music hits and he walks down the ramp)
    Enigma - So it’s true isn’t it . I knew it . I love this show and I don’t know what I will do without it . But if it’s last show then lets make it big .
    Dr Angel – That’s sounds good to me .
    (Insideout’s music hits and he walks down the ramp )
    Insideout – Talking about making it big . Well I have the same thing in mind . Before I announce what I am going to announce tonight I want my rematch for the Dr Title tonight .
    Enigma – I am always ready to fight lets do it right here right now .
    (Both Enigma and Insideout open their jacket )
    Dr Angel – Wait a min……. I like the idea but I don’t like the time . You 2 will face each other for Dr Title but not now . It will be the main event and it will be a first blood match . And also Prohundred will face Underatkergreece in a steel cage match later tonight , And up next it’s going to be a battle Royal and the winner of the battle royal will face Eidena$$hole for the Int Title tonight is a falls count anywhere match .

Battle Royal

( Jermaine vs Dr Boi vs Nepali Keta vs Hemafekho vs Dr Prince vs Dr Boss vs Moaz333 vs No1Wwefan vs Invincibleone vs The LegendKiller vs Randy310 )

Finish – Elimination
    Finisher – Falling down the ropes
    Winner – Hemafekho and Jermaine

Description – Match starts with Randy310 eliminating TheLegendkiller in the process eliminating himself too . They brawl after the match. No1Wwefan is eliminated next by Moaz333 who gets eliminated by Invincibleone . Eidena$$hole enters the ring from crowd and eliminates Invinsibleone taking his revenge for previous defeats . Dr Boss gets eliminated next by Dr Prince . Dr Prince turns back and is clotheslined out of the Ring by Dr Boi . Keta comes to eliminate Boi but Boi flips him out of the ring . Keta grabs the rope and hangs on . Keta and Boi are in the ringside trying to eliminate each other . Jermaine and Hemafekho eliminate both of them working together . We are now down to 2 men Jermaine and Hemafekho . They both try to eliminate each other but no one succeeds . They are both battling on the outside part or the ring . Jermaine picks up Hemafekho for suplex but Hemafekho fights back which results to Jermaine losing balance and the both fall outside the ring hitting the ground at the same time.

(Dr angel’s music hits )
    Dr Angel – Looks like you both touched the ground at the same time . So tonight it’s gonna be Eidena$$hole vs Jermaine vs Hemafekho for Int Title match which will be a falls count anywhere match .

Backstage
    (EidenA$$hole is sneaking around the Lockerroom looking for something)

EidenA$$hole - Where are their freakin Bags??
    (EidenA$$hole is looking for someones Bags)
    EidenA$$hole - There you go. Ah and there is the other one
    sadly that I never won you Both. Doesnt matter now anyways.

(Backstage Brawl between LegendKiller and and Randy310. Angel comes and stop it)

Angel - What is going on here??
    Randy310 - I was just talking to one of the Workers when he attacked me
    TLK - You was talking sh** about me. Do you really think I let you insult me behind my back
    without beating your A$$ for that?
    Randy310 - You Son of a....
    (They both start to brawl again Security came to help)
    Angel - STOP. STOP IT... for a while. I like what I see
    TLK - You what?
    Angel - Yeah, I have to edit the whole show so get Ready for your Match. No Holds Barred
    TLK - For the Title??
    Angel - NO!!
    Randy - By the way, I cant find my Title.
    Angel - Thats not my Problem

Legendkiller Vs. Randy310 no holds barred match
    Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher - RKO
    Winner : LegendKiller

Description – When Legendkillers music hit Randy310 comes and attack him from the behind . He irish whips him into the steel steps . Finally both are inside the ring and the match starts . But in no time both get outside the ring again . LegendKiller removes the cover of the announce table and hits Randy’s face on it . He picks him up on the top of the announce table and tries to RKO him but he gets away and hits RKO on LegendKiller breaking the announce table . Match continues . Both men are inside the ring now . Legendkiller tries to RKO Randy310 again but Randy310 doches it . Randy310 goes on the top rope to hit the cross body . He gets a RKO in mid air . 1………..2…………….3….. Legendkiller wins .

(Angel speaks with Insideout)
    Angel - Is evrything ready for the ending?
    Insideout - Yes, I guess. Eiden had something in mind too.
    He said he had to care of something.
    (Eiden come to them)
    Eiden - Hey guys look what I found!!
    Insideout - That was your plan? you stole their...
    Eiden -pss. its going to be a suprise. Remember, someone did that to me too
    Angel - Fine, I dont care anyway more. Do it!!

(Komani and RooftopRKO standing at the Catering)
    Komani - Oh I love the Day-off, Chillin in the Backstage, Free Food and of course the Groupies
    RooftopRKO - Yeah, we like almost like Rockstars.
    Komani - Right. Give me something of that there.
    RRKO - You mean this...

(RooftopRKO hits komani accidently with the food and they start a Food fight. Angel comes by and gets hit with a Cake)
    Komani - Oh shi.. He started it
    RooftopRKO - NO, NO, NO he started it.
    Angel - I dont care. Get me a towel, RIGHT NOW!!!
    (Komani brings Angel a Towel)
    Angel - You think thats funny arent you?? What about real fight??
    Komani Vs. RooftopRKO in a DQ Match
    RooftopRKO - But this our Day-O...
    Angel - GET IN THE RING!!!!!!!!

Komani vs RooftopRko no Dq match
    Fininsh – pinfall
    Finisher – GTS
    Winner – Komani

Description – Match starts with a handshake between both . Komani hits the DDT 1……..2……. Rooftop kicks out . RooftopRko hits a suplex . 1……..2….. Komani kicks out . Rooftop goes out and brings a steel chair . He tries to hit Komani with steel chair but Komani gets away . He tries again and connects this time . 1…….. 2……. Komani kicks out . Match continous the chair is in Komani’s hand now he hits Rooftop with it . 1…… 2…….. Rooftop kicks out . Match continues out of no where RooftopRko hits the sweetchin music . 1………2…….. Komani puts his legs on the ropes . RooftopRko cant believe it he taunts for another sweetchin music . Komani gets away . He picks him for GTS and connects it 1……..2…….. 3… Komani wins

Backstage
    (Josh Mathews is standing with Team feed us More (Moaz333 and Dr Prince)

Josh – Team Feed us more what are your thoughts abt the rumours spreading all around the Impact zone abt top superstars quitting .
    Feed Us More – We only have 1 thing to say ……. Feed us more ……. Feed us more …… feed us more

Eidena$$hole vs Hemafekho vs Jermaine ‘
    (Falls count anywhere match for Int title)

Finish – Pinfall
    Finisher – Canadian Destroyer
    Winner – Eidena$$hole

Description – Awesome match between the 3 . Falls count anywhere match and it didn’t took long for the match to go outside the ring . Chairs , ring bells , kendo sticks everything got used . All 3 brawled through the crowds and went backstage . Eidena$$hole gets irishwiped by both Hemafekho and Jermaine into a table on which food was kept . Hemafekho hits a DDT on Jermaine on the ground backstage .1…..2…… Jermaine kicks out . Jermaine drop kicks Hemafekho and he goes right through breaking a glass door 1…….2…… Hemafekho kicks out . Eidena$$hole throws Jermaine into a TV screen and Jermaine’s head goes right through the screen . He starts bleeding . Match continues ad now the action goes in the parking lot . Hemafekho is on the top of a car . He tries to hit Jermaine with a cross body but Jermaine hits a code breaker in mid air .1……..2…… Eiden saves the match . Match continues . Hemafekho hits a GTS on Eidena$$hole .1……..2……. Jermaine saves the match . Jermaine and Eidena$$hole works together and irish wips Hemafekho into a car window . He goes right through breaking the window and starts bleeding and is out . Eidena$$hole and Jermaine are on the top of a van . Jermaine tries to Code break Eidena$$hole but Eidena$$hole gets away . Jermaine gets a Canadian destroyer on the top of the van . 1………2……3 …… Eidena$$hole wins

Brogue Girl and Sheamus wedding ceremony
    (Sheamus music hits and he comes out in a blact suit
    Next is Brogue Girl who is looking the most beautiful women in the dressed in a white grown.)

Priest – We are gathered today in the eyes on god . Here to celebrate the wedding of Brogue Girl and Sheamus and to join them in holy matrimony as we open our sacred celebration lets see the love between Brogue and Sheamus .
    ( A video plays on the Titantron showing the love chemistry between Sheamus and Brogue in last few weeks)
    Priest – Brogue and Sheamus now you can put the rings in each others fingers and read your vows .
    (They both put the rings in each others fingers)
    Sheamus – Brogue I was all alone in life before I met you . You mean everything to me . Without you I am nothing . You complete me .
    Priest – Brogue Girl not it’s your turn to read the vows.
    Brogue Girl – What to say I am so nervous right now . I am marrying a guy who is like a idol to me . I falled in love when I first saw you . You came and save me . Your motivation is the reason why I am Divas Champ right now . When I see you I feel like I am in heaven . You complete me too Sheamus .
    Priest - If anybody has an objection please speak now or forever hold your peace . No one Sheamus now you can kiss the bride .
    (Natalija’s music hits and she comes to the ring)
    Natalija – I have a objection . Brogue you signed the same contract with DRW that I signed and as much as I remember it was clearly written in our contract . You cannot marry until you are a DRW employee . So this marriage is illegal .
    Brogue Girl – You are right . As of this moment I quit Dr wrestling now get out of my marriage .
    Natalija – No…no…….no not so fast sweety . The contract also says you have to surrender your title if you quit this company . Give your title .
    Brogue Girl – You want the title , here you go now get out .
    Natalija – Thanks ….. happy marriage Brogue . Looks like I am the only diva left now so this title belongs to me .
    Brogue Girl – Whatever .
    (Natalija leaves the ring)
    Priest – So now that everything is clear . Sheamus you may kiss the bride now .
    (The Enigma’s music hits and hestands on the ramp.)

enigma: i have something to say... Brogue Girl i have loved you since the day we met we have known eachother a long time don't marry Sheamus marry me instead !

(brogue girl stands stunned with sheamus)

Sheamus: you gotta be kidding fella she asked me to marry her what do you think your Doing?

Brogue girl: No Enigma i don't want you i love Sheamus

*enigma runs down the ramp to the ring kicks sheamus in the stomach hits him with a twist of fate climbs to the top rope and does a swanton*

Enigma: Brogue girl i would do anything for you marry me instead

Brogue girl: your the Dr Champion we can't be constantly on the road

Enigma: i will prove it !!

*sheamus gets up*

*enigma hits him with the DR championship throws the title on sheamus and says screw it i will quit tonight after my match with Insideout picks up brogue girl and leaves the ring*

once out the ring enigma puts BG in his arms and walks up the ramp as the crowd cheers . Brogue girl kisses him .

Prohundred vs Undertakergreece steel cage match
    Finish – Falling outside the cage
    Finisher – Chokeslam breaking the steel cage
    Winner – Prohundred

Description – Prohundred enters the ring frustrated cause he can’t find his World Title anywhere . The match starts with arm locks and punches . Soon the cage is also used . Prohundred throws Undertakergreece on the cage and he hits face first the steel . 1…….2……… UndertakerGreece kicks out . Next Undertakergreece throws Prohundered on the cage walls . 1………2……… Prohundred kicks out . Match continues . Prohundred hits a DDT on UndertakerGreece and tries to escape but UndertakerGreece stops him . Prohundred knocks him out and hits a five star frog splash. 1….2……… Undertakergrece kicks out. He olds prohundred for a chokeslam but Prohundred slaps him on the face . This made Undertakergreece angry and he picks Prohundred for chokeslam and throws him on the steel cage . Steel cage breaks and Prohunderd falls outside hitting the ground . Prohundred wins but is unconscious .

Backstage
    The medical team is checking on prohundred . His is good no severe damages

Insideout vs The Enigma for Dr Title
    (First blood match)
    Finish – Bleeding
    Finisher – Twistoffate from the top rope on steel steps
    Winner – The Enigma

Description – The first ever first blood match in DRW history . The match says it itself . It has to be a brutal one cause in the end one man will bleed . Crowd is nuts for this match and it doesn’t disappoints . Insideout throws 7 steel chairs in the ring before entering the ring . Enigma is next ….. Insideout stands in the ring with steel chair in hand as Enigma walks down the ramp . The match starts with Insideout trying to hit Enigma on the skull with steel chair . But Enigma gets out . He hits a DDT to Insideout on the steel chair . The ref checks if he is bleeding but he isn’t . Match continues . Insidout grabs the steel chair and hits Enigma on the skull but he doesn’t bleeds . He hits another one the one more but Enigma doesn’t bleeds . Insideout goes outside the ring and brings in the steel steps . He tries to hit edgecution on the steel steps but Enigma converts in into a backbreacker . He picks up the Steel steps and hits Insideout in the skull but he dosen’t bleeds . He tries to hit again but Insideout hits him with a spear and steel steps falls on his face but still no blood . Insideout can’t believe this . He hets the microphone and start hitting Enigma in the skull with it . He hits about 10 times but still no blood . Match continues Enigma hits a DDT and goes on the top rope . He hits the swanton bomb . He picks Insideout up for a twistoffate on the steel steps put Insideout converts it into a edgecution on the steel chair . No blood …. Both men are on top rope . Steel steps his below them . Both punch each other . Out of no where Enigma hits a Twistoffate from the top rope right on the steel steps . Insideout is busted open .
    The Enigma wins ……

(After the match Enigma helps Insideout to stand . He offers a handshake they both shake hands and then hug . Eidena$$holes music hits and he comes to the ring with Natalija . He too shakes Enigma’s hand also Natalija who is carrying the Divas title . Brogue Girl comes to the ring. Natalija offers her a handshake . They both raise the Divas Tile together and then hug .
    Enigma gets the mic he has his hands around Brogue Girl’s shoulders )

The Enigma – Like I said earlier tonight . This was my last match I quit for my love . Will miss you all . I surrender the Dr Title .
    (He puts the DR Title in the ring and leaves with Brogue girl while the crowd is emotional and also TD who are still in the ring)

Thread Destroyers Shoot promo is up next

(They never left the ring they are already in the ring )
    Insideout is sitting on the right turlbuckle , Eidena$$hole on the left and Natalija in the center on a steel chair .
    Insideout – Rumours ….. there has been rumours all this week abt us quitting this company . Is that true . Natalija is that true ?
    Natalija – I don’t know why they call it rumour . I think that’s true . What you say Eiden ?
    Eidena$$hole – Of course it’s try I am sick and tired of this company . People wanting to win all their matches . Eveyone wants to be in the main event .
    Insideout - Not only that . When was this a good concept at all . It’s like a popularity contest . They one who is more popular wins .
    Natalija – And they are still back there thinking they will get some titles . Well here is the truth you won’t until you become popular .
    Eidena$$hole- Doesn’t matter how many promos you cut ….. how much active you are . We can just give you a match maybe make you win if you are good but when it comes to titles you won’t win .
    Insideout – But that’s not the main reason why we are quitting . We are quitting cause there are bunch of hypocrites here . Who just be good to you cause they need you . After they use you they will be done with you . We do the hard work but it’s all about small behind the camera fights .
    Natalija – That’s true . This is the main reason why I haven’t been cutting promos lately .
    Eidena$$hole – There were people that I trusted . But they broke my trust just for 1 comment . It’s like they were just pretending to be friends to use me .
    Insidout – Well this is it . We are quitting . Will we come back ….. never ever …..
    Natalija – I can keep the Divas title right ?
    Eidena$$hole- No you can’t we have other plans .
    Natalija – Oh , I was just kidding I don’t care about this anyways I just wanted to see it not that I am even the Divas champ officially .
    Insideout – Well bring the stuffs guys …….we are out of time .
    (Eidena$$hole opensa bag which contains Inte title, Wwe title , World Title , Thread Title , Tag titles they pick up DR title from the ring and Natalija gives the Divas Title . Insideout brings in a trash can full of explosives . They keep all the titles in it and leave the ring holding mic in their hands and singing “ Na na na na …… hey hey hey hey ……. Ahaha haha Goodbye “)

(Dr Angels music hits she comes with a microphone in her hand )
    Dr Angel – I quit too .
    (Then she takes out a remote from her jacket and presses a button and the Trash can in the ring with the titles Explodes)
    She joins Thread Destroyers in singing “ Na na na na …… hey hey hey hey ……. Ahaha haha Goodbye “
    (Imapct goes off-air for 1 last time)

Na na na na …… hey hey hey hey ……. Ahaha haha Goodbye

Well the best episode in my opinion .

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

so emotional episode. THANKS AT ALLFOR THE GOOD TIME!!!

FYI ITS NO JOKE
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

EidenA$$HOLE All Pics Made by him

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

haha the best episode for real , the writer is awesome

5 stars

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

yeahh

feed us more

Quote Originally Posted by dR PriNce View Post
    yeahh

feed us more
    that's what she said

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    haha the best episode for real , the writer is awesome

5 stars
    Thanks. Insideout an I appreciate that. We made it big for the last time

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Thanks. Insideout an I appreciate that. We made it big for the last time
    vince should hire you both and fire the current writers srsly

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

The Greatest Episode of all Time. WWE should learn to run a company from this forum.
    Is this the END of DRW? No Raw? No SD? I will seriously Miss dR Impact This whole Week I am gonna rep I/O and Eiden for doing such great work #RESPECT
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    The Greatest Episode of all Time. WWE should learn to run a company from this forum.
    Is this the END of DRW? No Raw? No SD? I will seriously Miss dR Impact This whole Week I am gonna rep I/O and Eiden for doing such great work #RESPECT
    Just Impact, Me, IO, Enigma, BrogueGirl, Nataliya and Angel are gone

and thanks for your reps but I think that wont work, but try it if you want

i will give reps to u and IO soon

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Great show, and a great way to end my run as a dr wrestler a big thank you to everybody and whoever holds the ic & dr championships have big boots to fill

Tnx don't forget to rep Angel too

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Great show, and a great way to end my run as a dr wrestler a big thank you to everybody and whoever holds the ic & dr championships have big boots to fill
    And Tank you for the great feud. I guess it will never be the same

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Best Episode Of All Time

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Just Impact, Me, IO, Enigma, BrogueGirl, Nataliya and Angel are gone

and thanks for your reps but I think that wont work, but try it if you want
    But you destroyed all the title in that explosions? How will we continue? You both won't help in making posters and writing story lines? 'WE WILL MISS YOU '
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

But you destroyed all the title in that explosions? How will we continue? You both won't help in making posters and writing story lines? 'WE WILL MISS YOU '

Titles aren't big deal . You can use original Wwe titles too . About continuing it's not a big deal you have got Superrocker now . I will be here if thigs get out of control as a staff not as a DRW executive

It's Clobberin Time

Moderator www.desirulez.net

And i will forever giving my opinion on things

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

So we will make a hall of fame ceremony before DR wrestlemania!!!! and we now we have original DRW legends who will come sometimes to give solutions in problems and fight in matches just for fun.
    But why you guys are leaving????????? I can't understand. I thought we were all enjoying this.Why you quitted???

21-1 time to riot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast