Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default TNA Knockout Wins Title In OVW, TNA Very High on Aces & 8s Member, Kid Kash

Follow us on Social Media

- TNA star Kid Kash is now working at developmental territory OVW. He made his debut at last night’s tapings, defeating Elvis Pridemoore.

- Also at last night’s tapings, TNA Knockouts referee Taryn Terrell defeated Heidi Lovelace to become the new OVW Women’s Champion. We noted before that Taryn would be spending more time down at OVW.

- TNA officials are very high on Aces & 8s member Doc, formerly known as Luke Gallows. They feel that he was terribly underutilized by WWE.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    - TNA star Kid Kash is now working at developmental territory OVW. He made his debut at last night’s tapings, defeating Elvis Pridemoore.

- Also at last night’s tapings, TNA Knockouts referee Taryn Terrell defeated Heidi Lovelace to become the new OVW Women’s Champion. We noted before that Taryn would be spending more time down at OVW.

- TNA officials are very high on Aces & 8s member Doc, formerly known as Luke Gallows. They feel that he was terribly underutilized by WWE.
    I Agree he was under used as punk's "Lacky" lets hope he gets a bigger role in aces and eights..

sligtly but when aces and eights told him "don't let the door hit you on the way out" i thought he would of gone to tna and told them private stuff about aces and eights... but i guess not