Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Two Big Names Being Considered For 2013 WWE HOF

Follow us on Social Media

It's being reported that Mick Foley as of right now is considered to be a lock for induction into the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame.

Also, some within WWE management would also like for the late Owen Hart to be inducted as well, partly due to the fact that the 2013 Hall of Fame will be taking place at Madison Square Garden, which is where Owen had his classic match against his brother Bret "The Hitman" Hart at WrestleMania X.

However, there is said to be almost no chance that Owen will get inducted because of his widow Martha. Owen's brother Smith Hart recently said the following in regards to Martha ever allowing Owen to get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame:

“Because she blames the wrestling business in its entirety for his death," Smith posted on Twitter in February. “She is the sole owner of his estate. With Martha, there will never be a way, perhaps his kids may eventually make the choice. But thats at least 20 yrs in future."

Also, there is said to be very little talk anymore about inducting The Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame. There have been many discussions about it over the years, but at this point there is said to be little interest from anybody within WWE.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I think mick foley will be in the hall of fame

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

lil jimmy for the HOF 2013

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013