Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up ◘ dR ◘ Present ◘ dR ◘ *Raw*◘ Episode ◘ No.7 ◘

Follow us on Social Media

Welcome to Monday Night dR Raw !!!

◘ dR ◘ Present ◘ dR ◘ *Raw*◘ Episode ◘ No.7 ◘

Segment - ( TheLegendKiller looks angry and he goes to the GM's office)

TLK: Listen GM at the main event at SD i had a match against Undertakergreece and Randy310 but the match wasn't ended as the way i wanted i't to end, So i want you to give one of them tonight so i can finish the business that started at SD
    PX: I will not give you Randy310 as you already have an i Quit with him at SS, But giving you Undertaker is something i don't have a problem with, So at the main event tonight you will be facing Undertakergreece and DR Universe will choose what kind of a stuiplation i't will be.
    TLK: What kind of stipulation are you talking about here?
    PX: Well i feel i't should rise to the main event so the three stipulations i'm putting 1: Street fight 2: Falls count anywhere match 3: Tables match, So good luck because i'm pretty sure that one of you guys will not be walking out on his own.
    TLK: Ok got i't, I'm going to get prepared for the match because i'm gonna be walking out the winner.

(TheLegendkiller walks out of the GM's Office)

Singles match: Moaz333 vs N01WWEfan

finish: pinfall

Finisher: AA

Winner: Moaz333

Description: This was a good match between the two, The match starts with both wrestlers locking up but than N01WWEfan kicked Moaz333 and than gaved him a suplex and he goes for the pin 1...2... and Moaz333 kicks out, Fast forward.....Both wrestelrs are on the top rope and N01WWEfan id trying to go for another suplex but Moaz333 doesn't go down and than he counters with a punch after a punch and N01WWEfan goes down and Moaz333 goes up and gives the leg drop at the back of the head of N01WWEfan and Moaz333 goes for the pin 1....2.... and N01WWEfan kicks out, And as Moaz333 was picking up N01WWEfan to hit another move N01WWEfan counters Moaz333 move and hits his signature move and he goes for the pin and 1....2.... and Moaz333 kicks out, fast forward....... Both wrestlers are on the ground and the ref counts 1....2....3....4.....5.....6...7...8 and they bth get up at the same time and N01WWEfan is trying to go for a closeline but Moaz333 avoids i't and go for the rope and than hits N01WWEfan witha shoulder block after a shoulder block and than Moaz333 picks up N01WWEfan and hits the suplex and Moaz333 now is going for the five- knuckle shuffle and he gets i't and Moaz333 is getting ready to hit his finisher and he picks N01WWEfan to hit his finisher but N01WWEfan gets down and hit his finisher and he goes for the pin 1....2..... and Moaz333 kicks out in the last moment and N01WWEfan looks shocked and he started to argue that i't was 3 and N01WWEfan took time doing that and when he turned up to finish Moaz333 but Moaz333 picked N01WWEfan and hits the AA and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2.....3 and Moaz333 gets the win in this tough match against N01WWEfan.

Segment: ( EidenA$$hole is walking backstage with the IC title and than he meets InvincibleOne and they look at each other and InvincibleOne starts talking

InvincibleOne: Well well well isn't this the guy i'm gonna take the championship from at SS
    Eiden: For a guy who took me from behind you have a lot of confidence or over confidence if i might say, You only have words or otherwise you would fight now but you are just a coward who pins people from behind than say your gonna take there championship, you are just a peace of crap that will lose against me at SS this Sunday.
    InvincibleOne: Peace of crap?!?! well this peace of crap beat you for the 1 2 3, And take my word i'm gonna beat you again at SS and i will be the New IC Champion and there is nothing you can do about i't to stop me from doing that
    Eiden: 9 days are only between us and we will see who is the best

( And Than InvincibleOne puts his hand to try to shake Eiden hand and rather than shaking InvincibleOne hand Eiden slapped InvincibleOne in the face and then InvincibleOne started to attack and they kept hitting each other until the security came up and separate i't them from each other and InvincibleOne started to say something)

InvincibleOne: 9 days are only between us Eiden and i'm gonna beat the crap out of you that you will never want to face again
    Eiden: I can't wait and when the match ends i will still be the champion and you will on the ground beating up and you can't do anything from getting my title back.
    ( And the GM goes and see both wrestlers separated and he starts speaking)
    PX: Stop this both of you, listen InvincibleOne you will be having a match against Jermaine and this match is going to be next so go get prepared, And security take Eiden away also i don't want to see him do anything.
    ( And the security take Eiden away and the GM leavs in the other way)

Jermaine vs InvincibleOne

finish: submission

Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Winner: Jermaine

Description: This was a great match between the two wrestlers, The match starts with both wrestlers locking up and than InvincibleOne taking advantage by kicking in the stomach and than kicking him in the head and InvincibleOne goes for the pin 1....2... and Jermaine kicks out, Fast forward....... both wrestlers punching each other until out of nowhere Jermaine gives the enzuigiri to InvincibleOne and Jermaine goes for the pin 1....2... and InvincibleOne kicks out, Fast forward both wrestlers are on the top rope and they both fighting so they can get there move on the opponent and they start punching each other until InvincibleOne gave headbutts to Jermaine which made him fall of the top rope and than InvincibleOne got up and he is getting ready to hit his signature move the elbow drop and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2..... and Jermaine kicks out of the elbow drop, And now InvincibleOne is getting ready to hit his finisher the cross armbreaker and when he was about to hit i't Eiden's music hits and he is on the ramp looking at InvincibleOne with a smile, And InvincibleOne got distracted from his opponent and started trash talking Eiden and when InvincibleOne turned around he got an enzuigiri from Jermaine and than he took InvincibleOne to the middle of the ring and put the walls of Jericho on him and after a while InvincibleOne couldn't hold i't anymore and he tapped out and Jermaine got the win and Eiden is laughing outside of the ring, And Jermaine left the ring Eiden entered and picked up InvincibleOne and hit the mic check on him and proving who is the better man.

Segment: ( Phenomenal X music hits and he starts to come to the ring with a mic)

PX:Hello ladies and gentleman i hope you enjoyed the show so far, So let get to the business as everyone of you know i've been having a rivalry with DR Angel for a while now and we are gonna have a 5 on 5 tag team elimination match and as her team is already has been known, Now i'm gonna choose the team who is going to win at SS and i've been watching those guys for a while and i believe they deserve to be in my team and lets start with the first pick for the PX Team.......

The United Status Champion DR Boi ( DR Boi music hits and he comes in the ring),
    And the second guy i had my on him for a while and i believe he is gonna be a champion someday my second choice is..........

Nepali Keta (Nepali Keta music hits and he enters in the ring), And the third guy this guy have a big potential of being a champion in DR Wrestling and he actually just won a match a little while back..yes your'e right folks i would like to give you my third choice

Jermaine!! ( Jermaine music hits and he enters the ring), And my fourth option is a guy who is taking slightly but i have the eye to see that this guy can do much in the business and i would like to give you my fourth choice...

DR Prince!!! ( DR Prince Music hits and he enters the ring), And the fifth member

. as everyone of you know as i already announced i't at Impact that would be me because i want to kick me some a$$es and the PX team will beat the crap out of Angel team and will walk out the winners without a doubt, And now as my team has been announced we are gonna have the main event next so enjoy i't everyone.

( PX music hits and he leave the ring with his team).

Main event: TheLegendKiller vs Undertakergreece

finish: pinfall

Finisher: tombstone piledriver

winner: Undertakergreece

Commentary: Michael Cole, JBL

DR Active result: Michael Cole: May i have your attention please?!?, And now to see the results of the DR Universe choice for a stiplation for this match, And let me say the options one more time first: Falls count anywhere match, second: Street fight, third: Tables match, And now the results are............a
    STREET FIGHT!!!
    that what the DR Universe choose for this match and thank you all for tweeiting the stiplation for the match.

Discreption: This was an awesome match between the two, First both wrestlers lock up but Undertakergreece take advantage for being the bigger guy and he pushes TLK away and than the TLK goes for a lock up for the second time but still Undertakergreece pushes TLK away and he taunts to the crowd and than TLK gets up and give Undertakergreece a dropkick and Undertakergreece goes down and TLK goes for the pin 1...2. and Undertakergreece kicks out, Fast forward.......TLK is on the ground and Undertakergreece is going outside of the ring and he gets a chair and he goes in and starts to hit TLK in the back with the chair more than once and than Undertakergreece throws the Chair away and he goes for the pin and 1...2... and TLK kicks out, Michael Cole: He kicked out from the Brutal chair shots, JBL: of course he did, he want to prove a point to Randy310 that he is going to win SS this Sunday and he want to prove i't by winning this match against Undertakergreece so he will not be beaten that easily, Match continues....... Both Wrestlers are now outside of the ring and they start fighting on the stairs and in the crowd and now both wrestlers are on the stairs now and they start punching each other and than out of nowhere Undertakergreece take TLK and pushes him off the stairs, Michael Cole: OMG Undertakergreece pushed TLK on the off the stairs, Someone should go and check him out because there maybe a broken bones or some fatal injury, JBL: there is nothing to be done this is a street fight everything can happen so TLK has to continue and fight through to get the win and i don't believe he is just gonna give up with that fall, Fast forward..... TLK is down after the fall he had with the stairs and Undertakergreece is having total control on the match and Undertakergreece picks TLK and throw him to the rope and than he hits the big boot and Undertakergreece goes for the pin and 1....2..... and TLK kicks out, Michael Cole: He kicked out even after the brutal fall he had he still kicked out, JBL: i told you TLK will not stop until he gets the point he wants and that is he is gonna win against Randy310 at SS for the championship and he is gonna prove i't with this match, Fast forward....... Both wrestlers are in the top rope and Undertakergreece is trying to hit the suplex on TLK but TLK countes with punches and headbutts until he fall and Undertakergreece fall on the chair that was laying there from the begning of the match, And TLK is going for the top rope and he hits the elbow drop and than he goes for the pin 1....2... and Undertakergreece kicks out, And now TLK is picking up Undertakergreece and out of nowhere Undertakergreece tries to hit his signature move but TLK counters and hit his signature move instead and he gets i't and he goes for the pin 1....2.... and Undertakergreece kicks out again, Michael Cole: he kicked out i't looks that TLK is not the only one who tries to prove a point, JBL: of course, if Undertakergreece wins the match everyone will look at him with a different look as he is still new and they think he is no threat and if Undertakergreece won this match that will prove i't, And after Undertakergreece kicked out of the signature move of TLK now TLK is trying something by getting prepared to hit his finisher and than out of nowhere Randy310 comes in and he attack TLK from behind and than hitting him with his signature move and than his finisher move the punt and Undertakergreece is on the ground and Randy310 take Undertakergreece and put him on top of TLK and the ref counts 1....2......3 and the match ends by Undertakergreece winning i't i't, Michael Cole: what the hell randy310 is doing in the main event he doesn't have anything to do with and he even caused TLK the win, JBL: TLK will be facing Randy310 at SS so whaat a better way to Humiliate TLK than to cause him the main even at Raw, Michael Cole, This isn't fair in my opinion, And now we don't have time so thank you everybody for watching and we will see you on the next episode of raw.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Great Episode
    TLK) SO...ANOTHER ATTACK from BACK by randy310! Enough Said.......At Survivor Series its gonna be the end of Randy310 I am so fed up with this guy and Now its out of the limits! I am gonna go over the limits and End Randy310 at Survivor Series where there will be no way out! My full focus will be on Randy310 and He will get the beating of his life and Survivor Series will be my Night.
    OOK) You should add that 'After Raw went off the air, UndertakerGreece helped TLK to get up and they had a friendly handshake as they are good friends outside of this company
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moderator www.desirulez.net

hmmm

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Great Episode!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

No air time for me

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i wasn't on that raw but still not bad

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Great

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

OOK) Great Epiode!
    InvincibleOne) Congratz to Jermaine for the win... And Eiden: Costing me the match was the BIGGEST mistake of your life!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

OOK)

Randy310)
    Once again I gave TLK a beating he will remember and once again TLK was scared from fighting me

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Great Episode
    TLK) SO...ANOTHER ATTACK from BACK by randy310! Enough Said.......At Survivor Series its gonna be the end of Randy310 I am so fed up with this guy and Now its out of the limits! I am gonna go over the limits and End Randy310 at Survivor Series where there will be no way out! My full focus will be on Randy310 and He will get the beating of his life and Survivor Series will be my Night.
    OOK) You should add that 'After Raw went off the air, UndertakerGreece helped TLK to get up and they had a friendly handshake as they are good friends outside of this company
    OOK)actually yes I helped him.I remember that.NICE MATCH!!!!!Before the description of the match it is written:
    FINISH-PINFALL
    FINISHER-TOMPSTONE
    WINNER-UNDERTAKER-GREECE
    when did I hit the Tompstone???? I can't find it???

21-1 time to riot

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice

It's Clobberin Time

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Cool episode

And just to make it clear. No one took me from behind
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Awesome

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........