Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Joey Ryan

  1. #1
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default Joey Ryan

    Follow us on Social Media





    What do you think off him? I`m actually quite impressed by his performance at Turning Point against RVD. He did much better than i expected so what are your thoughts about Joey Ryan?


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  2. #2
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    i don't like the guy at all boring but i love the ending amazing kick by matt morgan to rvd DAMMM >> ..



  3. #3
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i don't like the guy at all boring but i love the ending amazing kick by matt morgan to rvd DAMMM >> ..
    I also don`t like the guy but his in ring performance wasn`t bad at all


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Awesome Guy!!! I knew from day one at his Gut Check that he will bring it. Great Personality, I love his arrogant, self loving attitude
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I like him, because I haven't seen a gimmick like his one for some time
    I also like the connection between Ryan and Morgan (even though I hated Morgan as a face, because he was so boring)
    I would have loved to see him win the title, because I also think that RVD is a bad X-Division champ: he is over the weight-limit, which obviously doesn't matter anymore, and imo his win about Ion didn't mean much for him, but Ion's reputation was hurt by it. If Ion would've won the match against RVD and possibly injured him it would've added so much to his reputation..





  6. #6
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    For me RVD should of won that a little more easy like tazz said but joey ryan is a good wrestler i would like to see him go one on one with zema ion

  7. #7
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    I'm a big of him actually, The guy has charisma, Mic Skills, the look, and the wrestling ability, I believe he can make so much in TNA and the people who watch Ring Ka King will know that Joey can be a main eventer in TNA


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  8. #8
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    I'm a big of him actually, The guy has charisma, Mic Skills, the look, and the wrestling ability, I believe he can make so much in TNA and the people who watch Ring Ka King will know that Joey can be a main eventer in TNA
    do you really think he's that good i would say give it a few months to a year... i would like to see morgan get back into the title race and also i would like to see kaz do some singles wrestling (i don't like Daniels)

  9. #9
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    do you really think he's that good i would say give it a few months to a year... i would like to see morgan get back into the title race and also i would like to see kaz do some singles wrestling (i don't like Daniels)
    Did you watch Ring Ka King before? Because Joey was there and i saw a couple of his matches when he was in Ring Ka King and he was awesome but for the new people who just watched him now have to wait to see how great he is because think about i't he just wrestled in his first match like a month ago so everyone will get used to him in the next couple of months, As for Matt going for the World title picture i don't think that will happen for a long because he just came back and had a new contract and i think Daniels is more deserving for the world title shot, He has been doing everything perfectly and you hating him is the prove for i't, And i honestly want to see Daniels have one more run with World title


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  10. #10
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Did you watch Ring Ka King before? Because Joey was there and i saw a couple of his matches when he was in Ring Ka King and he was awesome but for the new people who just watched him now have to wait to see how great he is because think about i't he just wrestled in his first match like a month ago so everyone will get used to him in the next couple of months, As for Matt going for the World title picture i don't think that will happen for a long because he just came back and had a new contract and i think Daniels is more deserving for the world title shot, He has been doing everything perfectly and you hating him is the prove for i't, And i honestly want to see Daniels have one more run with World title
    My disliking for Daniels aside i still think kaz would be a more entertaining but i don't think kaz and daniels are going to break up anytime soon because there a great tag team.. i didn't mean to imply that kaz would be in the WHC picture just a few singles matches much like devon and bully + beer money did.

    Morgan prior to all this was in the WHC picture for a while.. but there are so many more that deserve it.. and i have never seen joey before he is new to me so i will take your word for it. how would you rate him compared to ion ?

  11. #11
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    My disliking for Daniels aside i still think kaz would be a more entertaining but i don't think kaz and daniels are going to break up anytime soon because there a great tag team.. i didn't mean to imply that kaz would be in the WHC picture just a few singles matches much like devon and bully + beer money did.

    Morgan prior to all this was in the WHC picture for a while.. but there are so many more that deserve it.. and i have never seen joey before he is new to me so i will take your word for it. how would you rate him compared to ion ?
    Comparing him to Ion? the difference between both of them that Ion does more high flying moves, And my rate for his character i would say 8/10, Joey is somehow more like Austin Aries from the good looks, Charisma, and my skills but Austin have the high flying moves an Joey has the suicide dive, so that is not much, And as for Daniels he is 41 currently and he is not gonna get any younger that's why i said he should get one more run for the title and you never know maybe he will make the championship more great being the World Heavyweight champion of the world


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  12. #12
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal X View Post
    Comparing him to Ion? the difference between both of them that Ion does more high flying moves, And my rate for his character i would say 8/10, Joey is somehow more like Austin Aries from the good looks, Charisma, and my skills but Austin have the high flying moves an Joey has the suicide dive, so that is not much, And as for Daniels he is 41 currently and he is not gonna get any younger that's why i said he should get one more run for the title and you never know maybe he will make the championship more great being the World Heavyweight champion of the world
    Wow... 41 he looks good for how old he is.. and i just don't like daniels it isn't because of the role he plays it's just him there is something about him i don't like. and your right i think joey ryan is well suited for the x-division but i think he is going to fall in the Tag-Team trap eventually. and i'm nearly certain that matt morgan will be in the WHC race in the next 2-3 months and prob champion at lockdown or sacrifice

  13. #13
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    My disliking for Daniels aside i still think kaz would be a more entertaining but i don't think kaz and daniels are going to break up anytime soon because there a great tag team.. i didn't mean to imply that kaz would be in the WHC picture just a few singles matches much like devon and bully + beer money did.

    Morgan prior to all this was in the WHC picture for a while.. but there are so many more that deserve it.. and i have never seen joey before he is new to me so i will take your word for it. how would you rate him compared to ion ?
    Tna should think about a second Big title. Whc Champion and TNA Champion would be cool.
    Morgan is definitly candidate for the WHC, he is a Monster, he can wrestler and is good on the Mic. I like what they are doing right now with him.
    Joe Ryan is awesome too, one of a kind wrestler, that kind of person was missing in the Buisness. He is a candidate for the X-division Title or TV Title soon
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  14. #14
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    Tna should think about a second Big title. Whc Champion and TNA Champion would be cool.
    Morgan is definitly candidate for the WHC, he is a Monster, he can wrestler and is good on the Mic. I like what they are doing right now with him.
    Joe Ryan is awesome too, one of a kind wrestler, that kind of person was missing in the Buisness. He is a candidate for the X-division Title or TV Title soon
    To do that hey should have a second show aswell maybe an hour long one to start with see how it goes, joey ryan i think would be better suited to the x-division

    for the second show they could spend more time on wrestlers like sabin,crimson,pope,williams the 2 robbies & Anderson too he isnt being used as much as i would like

  15. #15
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    To do that hey should have a second show aswell maybe an hour long one to start with see how it goes, joey ryan i think would be better suited to the x-division

    for the second show they could spend more time on wrestlers like sabin,crimson,pope,williams the 2 robbies & Anderson too he isnt being used as much as i would like

    but hat they arent used is because of the nice politics at TNA I guess. they give their stars a lot free time

    But a second Show would be great but I dont think a second show isnt profitable for TNA right Now
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  16. #16
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    I guess because it aint cost effective but we are doing our part getting more and more following Impact it's nice to see people taking an intreast and more threads about TNA in discussion and the news section

  17. #17
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    I guess because it aint cost effective but we are doing our part getting more and more following Impact it's nice to see people taking an intreast and more threads about TNA in discussion and the news section
    yeah not really we watching has no effect on the ratings, we dont help them at all Thats why I said before, I had stop watching SD a long time ago if that had an effect on the ratings
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  18. #18
    The Phenomenal One www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Relaxing On The Beach
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
    Wow... 41 he looks good for how old he is.. and i just don't like daniels it isn't because of the role he plays it's just him there is something about him i don't like. and your right i think joey ryan is well suited for the x-division but i think he is going to fall in the Tag-Team trap eventually. and i'm nearly certain that matt morgan will be in the WHC race in the next 2-3 months and prob champion at lockdown or sacrifice
    True, There something in Daniels that make people when they look at him they just don't like him and they think he can't be a good WHC, But you will never know until you try and i believe that Daniels will take the chance that i hope TNA will give i't to him, As for Joey you think he is gonna fall in tag team trap than the only one who will go with him is Matt but honestly i don't think that will happen and i mean look at the booking TNA creative team had for him he wrestled at the biggest PPV for TNA BFG, And than at the next PPV he gone against one of the biggest names in the wrestling business RVD and also for a championship so i think that TNA have something big in mind for Joey in the future, And as for Matt going for the WHC that is too soon to be honest as he just signed a new contract and making a tag team with Joey and i'm sure that he is gonna have a feud with Hulk in the near future, So Matt has a lot of storylines to go through before going for the title


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

    "life is like ice cream use it before melt but make sure spend in right place"" - DR Angel

  19. #19
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    I love him ..... he is good on mic and his 80% stuff . In the beginning I though he is Al Snow's son lol . They look a lot alike am I the only 1 who thinks so ?



    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Birmingham,UK
    Posts
    4,054

    Default

    Lol he looks like he could be but I don't think he is that's quite funny now that you mentioned it... It does look like something that could be true

    Or your racist and think all western folk look alike lol

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •