Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Celebs talk about Dhanteras!

Follow us on Social Media

We in talks with celebs on Dhanteras!

Jd Majethia: I Will take my family out for shopping! A new mobile for wife of her choice and two gifts each of my daughters choice for them and I will make myself also happy by shopping something for myself!

Muskaan Mihani: I will gift something in Gold to my mom. She means the World to me.

Aashish Kaul: I have booked a Mahindra Quonto this year for Dhanteras. I like big cars a lot [smiles].

Shilpa Anand: Well I love the festival of Diwali and as Dhanteras marks the very special day I will buy a Gold Laxmi Pendant.

Hiten Tejwani: It can't be better Dhanteras celebration for me, Nevaan and Katya's birthday and Dhanteras both together. I am buying lots of toys, sweets and cakes as we have planned to celebrate their birthday till the 14th.

Rajinder Kaur Manchanda: I will be getting Chandi ki Laxmi coin and gift a gold chain to my grand daughter Keerat Kaur.

Nakuul Mehta: I will be shooting for Pyaar Ka Dard Hai and after that cutting Disha's birthday cake. Once I reach home there will be pooja and family dinner.

Deepali Pansare: I will buy a bit gold and do pooja at home and meet some friends.