Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Smile Rate Everyone Promo ?

Follow us on Social Media

comment on everyone promos

- legendkiller - best guy with lots and lots of meaningful talks
    - randy 310 - boring
    - eiden - nice guy i would love to feud with him . i love the way he insult eveyone
    - undertakergr. - nice this guy need to post more perhaps he post some good knowledgeable things
    - insideout - creative i love to read his post
    - hemafekho - nice promo i love this guy he post promo in same attitude cm punk cuts on raw way to go buddy
    - Jermanie - Y2J Wannabe i love this guy too he is nice outside the ring and i would love to hang out with him coming back to topic the guy is talented also his current fued is good nice buddy keep it up
    - Egima - good guy in real life in ring i would love to steal his title dr championship
    - prohundred komani nepali keta dr boi - unactive
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 11-11-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Thanks . I see you as a TOP Mid-Carder in our Company, Have a feud and Try to go for IC title
    dR angel is not in DRW she only posts Impact but she isn't in DRW Roster so Edit and remove her name . Did u checked Brogue Girl's promos ? They are quiet good
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Thanks . I see you as a TOP Mid-Carder in our Company, Have a feud and Try to go for IC title
    dR angel is not in DRW she only posts Impact but she isn't in DRW Roster so Edit and remove her name . Did u checked Brogue Girl's promos ? They are quiet good
    removed .
    u don't want to comment on wrestlers promo ??
    and who is current ic champ ?

Banned www.desirulez.net

Well rated, Nepali keta is bit busy atm will be more active soon and you Mr. superstar, i want to feud with you

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    Well rated, Nepali keta is bit busy atm will be more active soon and you Mr. superstar, i want to feud with you
    fued with jobber NAAAAAAAAAA

Banned www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    fued with jobber NAAAAAAAAAA
    you are not even a jobber u are unemployed

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

comment on everyone promos

- legendkiller - best guy with lots and lots of meaningful talks
    - randy 310 - boring
    - eiden - nice guy i would love to feud with him . i love the way he insult eveyone
    - undertakergr. - nice this guy need to post more perhaps he post some good knowledgeable things
    - insideout - creative i love to read his post
    - hemafekho - nice promo i love this guy he post promo in same attitude cm punk cuts on raw way to go buddy
    - Jermanie - Y2J Wannabe i love this guy too he is nice outside the ring and i would love to hang out with him coming back to topic the guy is talented also his current fued is good nice buddy keep it up
    - Egima - good guy in real life in ring i would love to steal his title dr championship
    - prohundred komani nepali keta dr boi - unactive
    I don`t agree on all of the list because in my opinion some are just talking nonsense and talk trash all the time instead of making good promo`s. Saying the same thing in 10 different ways isn`t a good promo in my humble opinion(Not gonna give names before people get angry again). And as for me, yes i`m inspired by Y2J and thanks for the compliments but at this moment i haven`t really got a feud going on

I am the best in the world at what i do.

you are not even a jobber u are unemployed
    i will make my debut soon and I am ROH Superstar u can watch my videos on youtube i sign with DR WWE and i am here to kick ass of people like u and if i am not wrong u don't have any championship and u are not even no.1 contender for any title so better to shut ur mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I don`t agree on all of the list because in my opinion some are just talking nonsense and talk trash all the time instead of making good promo`s. Saying the same thing in 10 different ways isn`t a good promo in my humble opinion(Not gonna give names before people get angry again). And as for me, yes i`m inspired by Y2J and thanks for the compliments but at this moment i haven`t really got a feud going on
    go for us title and i think everyone have their dif. opinion so may be u think that they talk foolish but i think some times they talk meaningful things too
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 11-11-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Banned www.desirulez.net

i will make my debut soon and I am ROH Superstar u can watch my videos on youtube i sign with DR WWE and i am here to kick ass of people like u and if i am not wrong u don't have any championship and u are not even no.1 contender for any title so better to shut ur mouth
    You wrote something long does not mean you are right and on top of it, you got contract with DRW because I talked with insideout on phone last night saying we need few unemployed "dumb" wrestlers who are money beggers and cant kick anyone's a$$ so you got hired, now atleast thank me for it.

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

removed .
    u don't want to comment on wrestlers promo ??
    and who is current ic champ ?
    Oh yea, In my opinion I/O and Eiden are the BEST . Comment on other :- Some just keep copying Some just try to bully someone.
    Current IC Champ is Eiden and I think u wrote that u want to have feud with him so go for it
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You wrote something long does not mean you are right and on top of it, you got contract with DRW because I talked with insideout on phone last night saying we need few unemployed "dumb" wrestlers who are money beggers and cant kick anyone's a$$ so you got hired, now atleast thank me for it.
    see i made u active i am best

now back on topic Eiden hired me not insideout out epic fail and i if u asked io to hired some unemployed "dumb" wrestlers and if u are trying to mention me then for kind info i am not unemployed i already mentioned above taht i work for ROH even my salary is more than the whole nepal economy : i am best and i beat u soon and give some good moments to jobber that they got chance to beat " greatest of all time "

Banned www.desirulez.net

see i made u active i am best

now back on topic Eiden hired me not insideout out epic fail and i if u asked io to hired some unemployed "dumb" wrestlers and if u are trying to mention me then for kind info i am not unemployed i already mentioned above taht i work for ROH even my salary is more than the whole nepal economy : i am best and i beat u soon and give some good moments to jobber that they got chance to beat " greatest of all time "
    First of all, you are not the best. I am the best in the world!! and second, insideout and eiden are the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and maybe insideout told eiden to hire you which I am not sure about and ROH? I dont think that company even has money to run their program and not sure if they really do have any viewers. Being active, I am always active in dR but its just that I dont have much time for wwe replies because I do other stuffs on the forum. I am the future champ.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    Oh yea, In my opinion I/O and Eiden are the BEST . Comment on other :- Some just keep copying Some just try to bully someone.
    Current IC Champ is Eiden and I think u wrote that u want to have feud with him so go for it
    Love to face eiden and i also hate that copycat Boring guy

Banned www.desirulez.net

Love to face eiden and i also hate that copycat Boring guy
    You want to face eiden the a$$hole because you are scared of me
    I am the best in the world!!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Creative ....... I guess I am . You love it cause I haven't cut anything on you yet . I would but it depends if you are a face or a Heel ?

It's Clobberin Time

First of all, you are not the best. I am the best in the world!! and second, insideout and eiden are the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and maybe insideout told eiden to hire you which I am not sure about and ROH? I dont think that company even has money to run their program and not sure if they really do have any viewers. Being active, I am always active in dR but its just that I dont have much time for wwe replies because I do other stuffs on the forum. I am the future champ.
    u said in post no.4 that i am little bit busy so i am not active first make up ur mind and accept this thing i made u active and let face 1 on 1 at ss and winner will be declared " best wrestler in the world "

You want to face eiden the a$$hole because you are scared of me
    I am the best in the world!!
    u me 1 on 1 at s.s ??

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Creative ....... I guess I am . You love it cause I haven't cut anything on you yet . I would but it depends if you are a face or a Heel ?
    i am tweener
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 11-11-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

- First of all How dare you not to put me and first place on your List. #Respectless
    - second, why is everybody who is new going for a Title? work your way up to be worth of a Title Shot. #Respectless
    - Thirdly, Dont get even on the Idea to feud with me I have 3 guys chasing me for the IC Title, and two teams chasing my Tag Title #Respectless
    - fourthly, and thats goes for all why is nobody chasing for the Us-Title. That Belt has no attention at all. and please a little bit activty from the Ttle holder too #Respectless
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenA$$HOLE View Post
    - First of all How dare you not to put me and first place on your List. #Respectless
    - second, why is everybody who is new going for a Title? work your way up to be worth of a Title Shot. #Respectless
    - Thirdly, Dont get even on the Idea to feud with me I have 3 guys chasing me for the IC Title, and two teams chasing my Tag Title #Respectless
    - fourthly, and thats goes for all why is nobody chasing for the Us-Title. That Belt has no attention at all. and please a little bit activty from the Ttle holder too #Respectless

-

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

OOK) thanks for your good words about me.but I don't talk much.this is the truth.

21-1 time to riot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast